Chapter Forty Nine

It was a late rainy night, 3:21 am to be exact

It was a late rainy night, 3:21 am to be exact. Tomura had gotten dressed up to get ready to kill off Hari, and his plan was going just as he expected it to.

He was driving around as a taxi driver and drove around till he got to Hari. He made sure to cover his face with his hoodie and a mask. He knew Hari was going to be out partying with his band members, except he always ends up going home all alone so Shigaraki took this as a great opportunity.

"Hey you I think you drove pass my destination" Hari said but was ignored "umm, you can drop me off here" he said just to be ignored again "hello?? I'm talking to you-" He was cut off after Shigaraki hit the breaks roughly, Hari sighed as he attempted to open the door but realized he was locked in. He started to get anxious as Shigaraki kept ignoring him.

His heart was racing fast after he saw Shigaraki climbing to the back seat with Hari while holding a sharp knife "w-wait! Please dont! I-I'll do anything please I swear-" "too late". Hari shrieked as he was repeatedly stabbed by Tomura who took out all his anger on him by brutally murdering him.

He stopped after he was sure Hari was dead, he poked out an eye and sealed it in a bag before dumping his body and driving away. He enter the bar and took a hot shower to clean himself, after that he got the small pink box and placed the eye of Hari in it. He smiled at the thought of seeing Izuku's reaction to the eye, he thinks he'll love it.

He laid in bed hugging the shirt of Izuku as he inhaled the scent of him, he enjoyed smelling Izuku's clothes it was such a perfect smell to him it sometimes gets him hard as he started to imagine the things he would do to Izuku.

"Dabi..." Tomura whispered to the man who was sleeping "Dabi wake up" "hm..? Why" "can you give me Izuku's number ?" "are you serious right now?" "yeah..." "you're so annoying, just take my phone and send his number to yourself" "okay, thanks"

Um, Hi

Hello??
Who's this?

It's me Tomura

You're joking

No

What do you want?

I want to apologize, I'm sorry for being such an asshole to you Izuku I was just rlly scare of losing you

Whatever, I don't care anymore

So...are we good or?

Idk, I still need to think about it

Can I see you tomorrow?

For what?

Just to see you, I miss you

Idk, my dad hates you remember? But you can try sneaking in like you always do since you're a stalker and creep

I'm not, but I will try that

Okay, now sleep you woke me up

Okay sorry, see you tomorrow

Tomura smiled at his phone as he went back ti hugging Izuku's shirt giggling as he thought of the fact of seeing Izuku tomorrow. He couldn't wait to see him, and to show him what he got for him.