Chapter Thirty Nine

Tomura was sitting down in the crowd watching Izuku dance with the man he was worried about

Tomura was sitting down in the crowd watching Izuku dance with the man he was worried about. He's watched them practice and he's very touchy with Izuku, he even makes the boy blush when they're together.

The man spun Izuku around making his skirt lifting up spinning as well and showing off the underwear he wore under. Tomura found Izuku's outfit unusual, he wore a skirt with tights and a transparent fitted shirt too, something he never wears. He even had make up on as well, so he wonders if Izuku was the one who decided to do it all or it's just part of the show.

"Did you really kiss the guy?" He asked Izuku who was texting his mother "no" "are you sure?" "Yes I'm sure" "well the hat covered you guys-" Izuku grabbed Tomura by his jaw kissing him on the lips before walking leaving the man standing alone who just blushed before running to catch up with the boy.

"I'm exhausted" Izuku said as he laid down in bed, Tomura laid close to him admiring him till he got up to change. He removed the colors off his face first before changing into comfortable clothes, he laid down on top of Tomura hugging him with his cheek pressed against his cheek and his arms wrapped around his back. Shigaraki blushed as he put a hand close to Izuku's hips.

"You feel good to lie on" he mumbled before sitting up looking at Tomura who was blushing just admiring Izuku like a kid falling in love for the first time. Izuku placed his hands on his chest slowly running them down feeling the small muscles Tomura started to grow after Dabi had started to drag him out to train.

Izuku leaned down kissing the man on his lips before trailing off to kissing him around his neck easily finding his weak spot where he continued to suck and kiss that same spot leaving bruises around his neck and shoulders. He kissed Tomura again before he pulled away Shigaraki was pretty awkward to these type of things since he was new to it but Izuku didn't mind he found it adorable to see how he gets after they'd kiss he'd look like he wasn't sure what to say or do next.

Whenever he gave him a chance to do something he'd back away quickly, he was too embarrassed or shy to do so he really was different from when he's being the bad guy. Izuku does get a bit terrified seeing him as his villain self since he's use to seeing his soft side but he still likes him in both ways.