Chapter Twenty Six

"Holy shit you made all these?" Hari said as he looked through the boxes "yeah" "have you worn them?" "Never" "what why?" "I'm too insecure to wear them" "wow" "You totally should, I didn't knew you designed" "I started two years ago" "well they'r...

"Holy shit you made all these?" Hari said as he looked through the boxes "yeah" "have you worn them?" "Never" "what why?" "I'm too insecure to wear them" "wow" "You totally should, I didn't knew you designed" "I started two years ago" "well they're really cool"

Izuku's pov
I ended up spending the day with Hari, we got along well. We became friends somehow we managed to build a friendship with his tight schedule, apparently he and his group are going professional as dancers and singers so he has a lot to do than me, he texts and calls me all the time and when we get to see each other we have sleepovers or spend the entire day out.

It was certainly night time and I was reading a book in the living room. My parents were already sleeping so I was on my own, I was reading about some special diets everyone started to point out the fact I gained weight and I didn't like that at all I'd rather get told I'm underweight.

I looked at the door after there was a knock on, I got up putting the book down and headed towards it. I opened the door and saw Shigaraki standing in front of me holding a white rose that was covered in blood along with his hands and face while he smiled "what...." "They had roses, I got you one" "Nope-Go home" "huh-" "DID YOU-YOU DECAYED MY DOOR" "well you tried closing me out" he told me as he walked in the house "seriously?" "Here take it" I looked at the rose and took it from his hands "thanks...."

"Go take a bath now" "why?" "What do you mean why? You're covered in blood Tenko, go now" "but I want to kiss you" "not like that!" "So after I clean up you'll let me kiss you?" "No" "huh? Why? Please?" "No" "just one-" "go shower!"

I don't want to know what he was doing out there at all because I will die from getting grossed out. "Here, put these on" I told him as I put some clothes down for him and went back to the living room, what am I supposed to do about the door....

I went back to the room where Shigaraki was smelling a shirt of mine I left on my bed "You're a weirdo" I told him as I took the shirt from him "So why did you come here?" "Well I was doing somethings out and I thought about you, I haven't seen you all day" "Oh I know, I found it weird since you're always watching me" "I don't" "well you always have until today, How come you're skin is so cold..." I asked as I held his hand, I looked over and saw that he was blushing "I don't know....I never thought it felt cold"

"I like your hands, I like your eyes too" I told him as I sat up from the bed and got close to him seeing him turn a more pinker shade "Do you still want to kiss?" I asked as I touched his lips making him look away "N-No!" "No? You were asking me for some earlier" "I...I have to go" "you just got here, Why do you want to leave?" "I have things to do..." "hm...okay then, I'll see you tomorrow?" "S..sure"