Chapter Sixty Four

Izuku laid in bed as Tomura stepped in holding a tray of food for the boy

Izuku laid in bed as Tomura stepped in holding a tray of food for the boy. He sat down in front of him and smiled "here, I made your favorite"
"I don't want it" "come on Izu...you have to eat" "no...I'm...not hungry anyways"

Tomura sighed as he got back up leaving the tray on the ground for Izuku. "I know you're mad at me, and that's okay but please Izuku don't stay mad at me for ever" "I only want the beat for you, I want us to be together do you not want that?"

"No, no I don't Tomura I told you I don't love you anymore I don't carry any love for you anymore it's gone, and I wish I never loved you I wish I never even met you" Izuku said before a hand met his face.

He grabbed his cheek and looked at Tomura in fear who had the look of regret as he dropped to the ground cupping Izuku's face. "I'm so sorry I'm so sorry don't cry..I'm sorry I didn't mean to Izuku.." he said as he wiped the tears of Izuku away.

"No stop get away from me" he told him as he backed away "Izuku I'm sorry...I was just mad I didn't mean to hit you, please..."

Izuku's Pov
I was still in the room tomura kept me in. It was empty nothing but a bed, I didn't know what to do and every time I'd look at the window I'd think about escaping from there.

But it was too small, and high as well. I would need something to help me get up there and squeeze myself out of there, I'm worried of what would be done to me if I tried leaving.

The door opened and I immediately turned to my other side facing my back at Shigaraki. "Izuku...are you awake?" I stay quiet maybe he'll leave if I pretend I sleep....I could hear his footsteps as he go closer to me taking a seat on the edge of the bed.

His hand touched my body stroking it smoothly before reaching to my lips pulling my bottom lip down slowly before letting go. My skin was growing goosebumps just from his touch, I was getting scared of what his next move was.

But he wasn't doing anything anymore, I could feel his eyes staring at me they were burning into my skin from staring at me for so long. I was trying my best to remain still and keep my eyes shut, I did not want him to know I was awake.

His hand started to touch me again, it was under my shirt reaching up for my nipple where he touched them pinching them making me move. A laugh escape from his mouth as he stood up leaving a kiss on my cheek before walking away, I opened my eyes looking at the wall for a bit before closing them again. I don't know how long I'm going to be locked in here for....If my father was still alive then I would've had a chance at seeing the world again.

Maybe I can find a way to gain tomura trust...to let me out, to let me be anywhere else here.