Chapter Sixty Nine

Izuku wrapped his arm around the hero's neck who carried him in his arms swinging around town as he tried escaping Tomura who was chasing after the two

Izuku wrapped his arm around the hero's neck who carried him in his arms swinging around town as he tried escaping Tomura who was chasing after the two. "Give me my Izuku back!" He shouted as he jumped up attempting to grab the man only to miss him.

He groaned in frustration as he continued to run after him. He was NOT letting them take Izuku away from him, he watched the hero jump around on the buildings as he stayed down running letting him assume he lost him. And that's exactly what he thought, just as he was about to set Izuku down he felt a hand touch him making him look back in shock.

Izuku looked at Tomura crawling away as he struggled to get up. "Izuku, are you okay? Did he do anything to you?" Shigaraki asked as he grabbed him "let go! I don't want you touching me!" He shouted as he pushed him off him. He got up and ran in the alley way, each step that tomura took just made him run even faster.

A light shined in the dark making him look at it as Tomura shouted "IZUKU WATCH OUT!"

.

.

.

Tomura's Pov
I walked back and forth in the room as each second passed, I was bitting my nails anxiously not having a clue on what was happening to Izuku.

"Tomura relax he will be fine" "let him get worried, it's his fault Deku got hurt" Toga said as she glared at me with the look of hate and anger "enough! We don't need another fight, tomura you better calm down and Toga keep that mouth shut if you're not going to say anything helpful"

"What? He's just mad I'm saying the truth, if he hadn't done who knows what to deku to scare him off like that then maybe he would've been fine" "You have no reason to drag yourself into our business" I told her as I walked up to her grabbing her with my pink up "tomura stop, go take a seat"

I sighed as I sat down putting my head down as I waited for the master to come out to tell me about Izuku. I need to know if he's okay...

"Shigaraki, wake up" my eyes opened and I looked at Kurogiri "huh? What? What time is it?" "Past midnight you fell asleep" "shit...wait what about Izuku is he fine?"

"Yes he is, he just needed some stitches but other than that he is okay" "thank god...where is he?" "Come, I'll take you" I nodded and got up following kurogiri. We were at some weird new building since the bar got crashed.

Master said it was my fault and that I shouldn't be wasting my time on a boy and instead focus on ending All might but I can't, I need Izuku I need him to be with me, to love me.

I entered the room where Izuku laid in bed talking to toga who looked at me "I guess my time is up, I'll come around" she said letting go of his hand as she walked away. I looked at Izuku who turned his back at me, I walked over to him and sat at the edge of the bed.

My hand rubbed his before kissing it softly "I thought I lost you" I told him "you should've" he told me as he took his hand away. "Don't hate me Izuku, please"  "leave me alone, I'm going to sleep"

"Izuku please forgive me, you know i love you, You're everything to me and if I lose you then I can't live..." He looked at me before sitting up "I just want to be free, if you love me you wouldn't keep me locked up"

"I know but...I'm scared of you avoiding me, of meeting some one new choosing them over me and forgetting about me" "Tomura, I used to think you weren't a bad person, that maybe you were just miss understood until you showed your true self by taking away my best friend"
"I almost fell in love with you..." he said as his voice cracked while tears filled his eyes.

Guilt started to build up inside me as I brushed away his tears. I leaned in close kissing his lips gently before pulling away "then fall in love with me again, I'll be a better person...I promise"