Chapter Sixty Five

Shigaraki walked over to Izuku standing over him before putting his hand out "come on, it's time you take a bath" Izuku looked at his hand thinking about refusing his offer but it had been days since he's been clean

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Shigaraki walked over to Izuku standing over him before putting his hand out "come on, it's time you take a bath" Izuku looked at his hand thinking about refusing his offer but it had been days since he's been clean.

He put his hand in his and followed him to the bathroom where he sat in the bath as Tomura washed his body. He had a knot in his stomach from the feeling of Tomura touching his entire body, his face, arms, back his lips and legs it felt horrible.

He did not want the man who killed his father, friend and lover to be touching him. Touching him as if nothing had ever happened, as if he had done nothing to hurt him.

Izuku was back in the room sitting down on the bed as Tomura came back in handing him a single underwear and a shirt "that's it?" He asked "what? I don't feel like I should give you special treatment, you were bad to me"

"I wasn't" "you were, you've done a lot of things behind my back, it kinda gets me mad but...at the time I'm not sure if I should blame you" he looked at Izuku and smiled. "You got a lot of people who care about you Izuku, even your childhood friend is out there looking for you...I wonder if you'd shed any tears if I were to touch him, tell me...will you cry over him?"

He asked looking into his eyes with a grin on his face "n-no..." "really?" "You don't care about him anymore?" He shook his head in response getting a laugh out of Shigaraki. He went to him grabbing his jaw with a smile "god you're so pretty Izuku...so so pretty...and you're all mine...mine for ever no one else can you have you anymore..."

.

.

.

Silence filled the room while Izuku looked at the box eyes full terror. He looked up at Shigaraki who had a smile on his face "what? You don't like it?" He asks "no...who's...who's is that?" He asked "oh this? It's your father's heart, I thought you'd want a piece of him since you were so sad about him"

"No...no get that away from me" "huh? Why? I'm just trying to be nice" Izuku covered his mouth as he felt himself get sick, he gagged one more time before vomiting in the ground making Shigaraki frown in disgust "oh come on, you really hate my gift that much?"  He said as he set the box down.

"I hope you know that's not getting cleaned, that's too gross for me to touch" he told Izuku who looked away "you know...why don't you spend the night with me? It'll be fun don't you think?"

Stalkerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें