Chapter Seventy Four

Izuku looked at himself in the mirror analyzing the way the long dress wrapped around his body, it fit perfectly like a glove

"I don't want this...I don't want to marry Tomura" he mumbled to himself before the man stepped in putting his hand out for him to hold it. He walked with him outside to where Shigaraki had set up a venue for their 'wedding'

Izuku's heart dropped as he walked down with Tomura seeing the bodies of all the people Tomura had killed out of jealousy.  Hari, Jackson, Dabi, his father, Katsuki and...

"M-mom?" He said as he walked over to the dead body, Tears filled his eyes as he cupped the cold body with trembling "mom...I'm so sorry mom.." he said hugging her in tears "Izuku, come on we have to get started you don't want to accept the guests do you?" He said with a chuckle.

Shigaraki held both hands of Izuku who was silently crying "Don't be so sad Izuku, todays our special day, it's the day that I finally get to make you mine, the day I get to marry the perfect boy" he said with a smile.

"I promise you Izuku, I'll take care of you and love you no matter what, I'm all you'll need nobody else should be in your life but me, because I'm the one to protect you, and love you with everything I have"

Izuku was held close by Tomura's chest as the two slowed dance together, He rested his head against the man's chest tears rolling down his cheeks as he stared at the bodies of his loved ones.

The day he married Tomura was the day he realized he would never get away from him. He is forever trapped in his cage and there is no longer anyone left who is willing to search for him, they're all gone....

"You love me...?" Izuku said softly catching the attention of Shigaraki "of course" "why?" "Every since my eyes met yours I just fell in love..." Izuku looked up at a Shigaraki who had a smile on his face as he lifted his hand up brushing the tears away from hai face "don't cry, it pains me to see you in tears"

"You should be happy, you're now a shimura and who knows? Maybe we can take another step together and grow a family together..."

"What do you think?"