Chapter Thirty Four

"It looks good on you" Izuku told Shigaraki who put on the black jacket that had a big design of a rose on the back which was  made with diamonds on it and it had a banner with his last name written

"It looks good on you" Izuku told Shigaraki who put on the black jacket that had a big design of a rose on the back which was made with diamonds on it and it had a banner with his last name written. "Do you like it?" "I'll wear it forever since it smells like you" "seriously?" "Yep, I do like it did you just make the design?" "Yeah, originally I was going to use a red one but I wasn't sure if you'd like that since you always wear black" "Well I like it like this, it's really nice"

"What the-damn since when did you have all that money? Dabi asked as he watched Tomura dump another box out "are you finally going to use it for the big project?" Kurogiri asked "big project?" "Tomura has been saving up as a kid to make something big, like a machine or something really strong" "oh" "I'm not using my money for that, I'm using it for Izuku" "what....why?" "Because I want to spend things on him now shut up I'm counting them" "....so he's a sugar daddy now?" "I don't know what this boy is now at this point"

Izuku's pov
I was laying in bed trying to fall asleep but it was hard, I had a show to do early so I had to sleep. My parents were already sleeping and it was getting late too, I groaned and moved over to the other side of the bed.

I looked at the wall and brought my arm close to my face where I smelled the sleeve, I was wearing Tenko's shirt and it smelled like him, the sweet decay smell and the cologne he rarely uses. I remember when I first smelled him he had cologne on which I found odd since he said he doesn't use it since he sees not point in it but Dabi was telling me how he started to use it in hope for me to like him just by his smell which I found funny.

The next morning I woke up in a bad mood since I woke up early and had no sleep and i got in a fight with my dad. I ignored the others as I went back stage and got ready for my show, and waited for my turn to go and dance up on the stage.

Tomura's pov
I ran to the place where it held the show Izuku was doing, I over slept and I was going to be late, I really don't want to miss this show.

I entered and took a seat, the music played as he danced on the stage. He was wearing black pants and a green transparent shirt, I admired him as I watched him it was going well until he dropped down to the ground where he started to cough. The people just watched and murmured some things before he held his arm close to his  stomach as he started to cry, I got up and saw there was blood on the floor and smeared around his mouth.

I was going to help but the staff were already there, so I followed to where they took him which was his dress room. I waited for them to leave so I can go in but it was taking them really long, all I can hear was his cries and screams which hurt me to listen to.

But I wasn't able to see him that day, he was taken to a hospital and I was worried about him I couldn't sleep all night anymore all I was able to do was think about him, I really hope he's okay...