Chapter Forty Six

Izuku screamed as he woke up to seeing a cut off hand that had a bloody rose in between its fingers

Izuku screamed as he woke up to seeing a cut off hand that had a bloody rose in between its fingers. He looked at it with wide eyes and a heart that was beating fast, his eyes widened more as his heart dropped seeing the tattoo that was on the hands wrists, it was the same as Jackson's.

"What's with the sad look?" Tomura asked Izuku who was sitting down next to him, "Nothing..." "Nothing?" "Yeah, Nothing" "but you look really upset" Izuku sighed and put his head down "Jackson got murder last night...." "Oh, well why are you sad about that?" "Seriously?" "What?" "He was my friend! Why wouldn't I have a reaction!" "No he wasn't, to him you weren't all he wanted was to touch you and keep you for himself!" Izuku looked at the man and got up leaving the bar.

"Izuku!" "Izuku wait!" "Don't touch me! I know you did it, it makes sense!" "He was touching you, he wouldn't keep his hands to himself he liked you!" "You didn't have to kill him Tenko!" "But....I didn't like how he looked at you and got to have you for himself! He liked you and I hated that!" "You could've talked to me about that, You didn't have to kill him" "stop following me! Don't talk to me Shigaraki!" "I'm sorry I'm so sorry please Izuku forgive me" Tomura told him as he started to cry.

"Come back! Don't leave me! Izuku please!" "Come back, please, If you leave, then..."
"Then I'll kill myself!" Izuku turned back his eyes widening as he watched Tomura hold a knife close to his chest with trembling hands. Izuku looked at him before shaking his head and running towards him "Don't fucking play around like that you dumbass!" He told him as he took the knife from the man.

Tomura held tightly onto Izuku who's heart was beating fast, he hugged him with trembling arms feeling guilty for making the man cry. But he couldn't take his mind off of what he did, he murdered a friend and left a limb as a 'gift' .

"Don't leave me Izuku......I want you to stay with me forever"