patience is not for me

To his office, sinki was polishing off his work, to then move back in his chair to read it over, to peer his eyes to the side to watch has his father came in.
Tharn placed some paperwork to the desk to look over his son..
"Are the...."
"They will be done tonight."
"Thank you, also will you be able to come to a family gathering at our home tonight?"
Sinki looked to the computer to think of his half breed.
"I need to stay and work."
"You also need to get out sinki. Your brother is flying in from London, you should be there also "
"I have work."
"Sinki....."
Sinki looked to tharn.
"I am fine here."
Tharn rolled his eyes to then turn to leave.
"You are just like your father's, with our stubbornness."
Sinki looked over him to then stand.
"Question."
Tharn stopped before the door way to then turn to eye over sinki..
"Yes?"
"Which one of you does not.... Have patience?"
"Type. Why?"
Sinki darted his eyes over tharn to then sit back down to eye his computer.
"Just curious."
Tharn looked over his son to shrug to turn to leave.
Sinki moved in his chair to then pull out his phone to place to his ear.
To the records department, varino darted his eyes over a file to feel his phone start to go off, he then placed it to his ear.
"Yes?"
"Where are you?"
"Getting work done, why?"
"Come to my office."
"Mr. Xian. I have a lot of reading and filing to do today and....'
"That was not a request. Come up here varino."
"Not tonight."
Varino then hung up the phone to eye over it to shake his head to place it back to his pocket to take in a deep breathe has he felt it go off, sinki narrowed his eyes to then take the phone from his ear to then slam it to the desk to watch it crumble to then rise an eye brow has he remembered what was said.
Back to the records room, varino was to a long table to spread across some paperwork to then move back to eye over. Hearing a noise, varino turned his head to dart his eyes.
"Hello?"
Varino turned to go about to eye, to not see anyone, he then went to the front door to eye it to shrug to turn to jump a bit..
"Mr. Xian?"
Sinki was a standing with his hand to his pocket to look over varino. He then looked over him to raise an eye brow.
"Um.... Yes?"
Sinki stepped forward to eye about varino to move his free hand to his chin to then move his head up a bit to lay his mouth to varino who moved his hands to this man's chest to push him back a bit to eye over.
"We are at work."
"And we are the only ones here. So what does it matter?"
Varino made a hard face to then go about sinki to go back to the task at hand, sinki then turned to follow.
"Why do you never listen varino?"
Varino went to the table to then look to the work to then eye sinki.
Sinki kept his eyes to varino to raise an eye brow.
"Varino, why do you never listen?"
"Mr. Xian, I have a lot of work to do tonight. I do not have time for this."
"You can do this tomorrow. I want to spend the night to your place "
Varino widened his eyes to then look down.
"We..... Have only known the other for a week, it is not the time to go to the others place to...... So no. Now I....."
Varino then was moved and quick to be turned to be placed to the table to widen his eyes to look over sinki who was between his legs to have his hands to either side of him to have himself get close to dart his eyes over without an expression.
"This all can be done tomorrow, there is no deadlines, I know that for a fact. Now I am going to spend the night at your place. My family home is.... Rather occupied for the moment, also I want to be with you. Barely have had a chance since the hotel. Now, listen to me varino."
Varino gulped has he was looking at the intense gaze of this vampire to move his hands up to the top of his shoulders to grip a bit.
"Mr. Xian.....I need to get this done."
Sinki narrowed his eyes.
"Believe this type of attitude......is warranting something."
Varino looked over this man a bit confused.
"What are you talking about?"
Sinki smirked ruthlessly.
A bit later, varino was to his back to have his arms moved above his head to have his head lifted up to moan and hard, sinki was in-between his legs to be jerking his length slow and fast, slow and fast, he also wouldn't let varino cum.
Varino turned his head to the side in frustration.
"Mr...."
"It's sinki."
"Aaah sinki! Let me!"
"I allow this, will you listen?"
"Too.... Early in.... Not even...... Dating!"
Sinki raised an eye brow.
"Excuse me?"
Varino raised his head back has sinki jerked him slowly.
"Need to..... Need to.... Know the other.... More.... Then a.... Week.... Now let me.....nn!"
Sinki moved his hand off of varinos dick to place two fingers to his head to swirl the precum about.
"No.....I don't believe I will....I believed we were..... Fine....I guess I can wait. However the fact remains of this, we need to leave, I am spending the night at your place."
"Aaah.... No!"
"Varino....." Sinki said slowly.
Varino whimpered.
"This is so not..... Fair!"
"I know. However if you want to cum, I suggest you listen."
Varino took in a deep breathe with a face to turn his head to the side to move his groin up.
"Fine! Have me get in trouble at work, make me lose my job and....."
"Varino, that will never happen. So.....I let you cum, we go..... Home?"
Varino parted his lips to then look to sinki to breathe heavily.
"What......."
Varino lifted his head back has sinki placed his hand about his cock to stroke so very sensually.
"Are we about to cum now?"
"Aaah yes! Fine! I will leave and we can aaaah!"
Sinki made varino explode upon his hand to then move back to eye down, varino slide off the table to go to his knees to breathe and hard. Sinki looked over his hand to then lick at his cum to widen his eyes, it was so very sweet, he then looked to varino to turn to start to walk away, varino looked up to make a face.
Sinki then stopped to look over varino..
"If I.... Don't keep my distance right now, I will bend you over that table and take your virginity along with mine, I know you do not want that, however my Patiences is starting to thin."
Varino widened his eyes to watch sinki to turn to then get up to sign to edit the table to place himself away.
I'm.... So going to get fired.....
Varino gritted his teeth to then follow suit.