a bit of trickery

Going to types room, chaiya Darted his eyes about him, to go to the side to really look him over.
Think I know what to do.
Chaiya straightened up to wait.
Thrashing in miros grasp tharn turned his head to look over him.
"Let me go!"
Miro gave tharn a long look.
"Dad, I'm sorry."
Tharn barred his teeth to look forward to dart his eyes about to grit his teeth.
"No.... I'm sorry.'
Miro looked to tharn to have his head be moved back for tharn to struggle out of his grasp to then go and quick to type.
Standing to the side, audia looked over chaiya a bit confused.
"So.... What are you going to do?"
"Patience."
Chaiyas ears picked up to then place his wrist to his mouth to bite into it, audias eyes widened.
"Are you going to feed type your blood? That's not going to....."
Audia turned his head to step back to eye over a very pissed off tharn, to watch him go to chaiya in speed.
"What do you think your doing!?"
Chaiya peered his eyes to tharn has he got closer, to then place his cannines into his throat to get him bleeding to place it over types mouth to dart his eyes.
"Getting you close enough for this."
Tharn Darted his eyes to look to his blood ring to twitch a bit. Popping his eyes open, type Darted his to move up to grab ahold of tharn to press his cannines into his neck to lap up his blood, chaiya stepped away to eye over this action, he then looked down to his blood ring that started to turn a color he couldn't describe, to make a pained face. Audia looked to his hand to see the same color to feel the same pain even though his hand was numb.
Type Darted his eyes about to push tharn away to then look to chaiya.
"You need to drink from audia and now."
Chaiya looked to him.
"How?"
"I don't know! Just go!"
Type twitched to then pounce on tharn to place his cannines back to his neck to keep drinking.
Tharn. Lifted his head up to turn it slightly to look over him.
"Do it chaiya."
"But how!?"
Chaiya then looked across the way to see audia go to his knees to place his hand about his wrist to make very painful gasps, to have tears over flowing.
Chaiyas eyes widened for him to pace to audia to move his head to look over his very painful face to grit his teeth and hard to move audias head to the side to place his cannines in to lap up the blood, twitching here and there for it to then gradually flow.
Taking too much, audias eyes then went in the back of his head to render him unconscious..
Breathing in deep, audia smacked his mouth, to move from his back to his side to furrow his brow has he felt something to his arm, opening his eyes slowly, audia Darted them, to look down to see a few things there, to feel something go under his chin to turn his head, chaiya looked him over.
"Finally. Your awake."
Audia parted his lips to move about to lay his head to chaiyas chest to move it about.
"How.... Long Was I...."
"Two days. I took a lot out of you."
Audia widened his eyes to sit up to place his hands to his extended stomach to breathe out in relieve.
"Our son is fine."
Chaiya placed his hand over audias, audia Darted his eyes over that action to then look to him.
"How is type?"
"Mm...... Not happy with your father."
"I'm not either. Where are my...."
"They went home. Tine couldn't stomach to be anywhere near this house, told mita to tell me, when you want to talk to him, he will always be there."
Audia made a face to look down to his stomach.
"Well.... Where is type and tharn?"
Chaiya slowly looked up.
"Let's not talk about that."
Audia looked to chaiya.
"Why not?"
"They are to there bedroom."
Audia widened his eyes to re look down to his stomach.
"Oh....."
"Yes. They haven't left in two days."
"Mm....."
Audia then moved his left hand to eye his left ring finger to see it was bright red.
"So..... Everything is fixed?"
"To a point.... Yes. So..... Where is my husband wishes to go now?"
Audia looked over chaiya.
"What do you mean?"
"After I saved types life, tharn is going to let us go wherever we want. Miro, mita, nuru, sanxi, drixi, them all congratulated us, will allow for us to have our own life so...... Where do you wish to go?"
Audia made a pondering face.
"Well....."
With his head lifted back, type had his arms wrapped about tharn to breathe heavily to then make a hard face to tremble.
"Aaah God!"
Tharn raised an eye brow to fill his husband once more to watch has type came. Tharn then placed his mouth to types neck to start to kiss to keep thrusting.
"Haha.... Tharn..... We've been at this for two days..... Surprised you haven't..... Given me two more twins....."
"Can't at all help it my half breed..... You have no idea how bad it was without you."
"Mm..... You only had this for a bit..... Remember when you didn't call or anything for two fucking years!"
Tharn moved his head up to eye over type.
"Can try to start a fight with me all you want type, we're no where close to being done."
Tharn pressed his mouth to his for a hard kiss to then groan, taking his mouth off, he turned his head to look down to the front door.
"This room is off limits."
"I need to talk to you."
Type raised an eye brow has he heard chaiyas voice to then eye over tharn.
"We can a lot more later. Need to see what he wants."
Tharn turned his head to look over type.
"You get dress, I'll make it so you can't walk. Stay in this bed half breed."
Type rolled his eyes has tharn pulled out to get up to place a blanket over type to go about to get dressed to go to the door.
He opened to look over chaiya with audia behind him.
"What is it you two want?"
Audia took in a deep breathe..
"I.... Um Want to stay here."
Type moved up to look down.
"What?"