continuation

To his office, the doctor eyed about places he could recommend tria to work at other then here. The doctor signed.
He then slowly looked up to flex his jaw, tria was there with his back to the door to eye over the doctor to then lock the door, the doctor rolled his eyes to then look back down to shuffle papers around.
"Mr. Xian, this is not professional, you need to leave."
Tria rolled his eyes to then move himself from the door to walk towards the doctors desk to then place his folder he was hiding behind his back to place upon the surface, the doctor eyed up to look at it confused.
"What is this?"
"A new contract."
"Excuse me?"
"My parents have agreed to have you has there doctor again."
The doctor widened his eyes to look over tria in dis believe to then eye over the folder to go straight to it, tria smiled.
"Does this make you happy?"
"Mm.... Very.... Thank you, haven't heard word from them in 3 months since..... How did this come to being?"
Tria shrugged to then go about to stand behind the doctor to then rub at his shoulders.
"Just had to hound them a bit since they are on there extended vacation."
The doctor took in a very deep breathe to straighten up to dart his eyes to make a hard face. He was trying to keep his mind, didn't always seem to work when tria did this and the sex.
"You..... Didn't need to do that....."
Tria smiled to then move himself closer to place his mouth closer to his ear.
"Want to make my man happy."
The doctor rolled his eyes to then shuffle himself out of trias grasp for him to step away to eye over him.
"Mr. Xian.....we have been over this and over this, I am not your man! You need to leave."
Tria flexed his jaw, he then moved forward to then wrap his arms about the doctor to place his chin to his head to look to the door.
"What are we going to do for your birthday today? This contract was just the...."
"Mr. Xian.....I am not going to celebrate my birthday with you, I am 24, you are 16, what has happened, happened. Need to move on from it. Now you need to go back to...... Hey!"
The doctor was placed to his stomach on the desk to feel his arms be placed to his back to have his head to the side to take in a deep breathe to sign.
Tria tilted his head to the side to really look over the doctor.
"I do not care about the age difference. You need to stop thinking about that. And yes things have happened in the past, happened literally last night, and will be happening now."
The doctor widened his eyes to then look to tria to shake his head.
"No!"
Tria raised an eye brow to move the doctor down a bit to then place his free hand to his package to lightly laugh.
"You say that..... However you are already so hard. Let me take care of that."
The doctor then looked to the side has he felt his pants and boxers start to be pulled down.
"Tria......" The doctor signed.
Tria smiled to then lube up to go slowly in, after a very slow round, the doctor was to his chair to take in deep breathes has he fell asleep.
Tria then came back with the salts to go straight to the doctor to place one under his nose to wake him up, the doctor took in a deep breathe to then look over tria to eye him then in anger.
"What part of the word no do you not understand?"
Tria shrugged to then throw away the salt.
"That word and others do not matter when it comes to us. So.... What are we going to do tonight for your birthday?"
The doctor took in a deep breathe to then shake his head has he looked to his desk.
"I'm spending it alone."
"No your not."
The doctor looked to tria.
"It is my birthday. I want to be alone, now please leave?"
Tria looked over the doctor and hard to then eye down..
"Do you..... Hate me buin?"
Buin parted his lips has he looked over tria to then look back to his desk.
"Mr. Xian.....I have said this so many times..... We are not destined, I do not feel that pull, I do not....... Love you. We are 7 years apart..... Your parents are going to kill me when they know.....ugh......"
Tria slowly looked up.
"That is not what I asked."
Buin took in a deep breathe to sign a groan.
"I..... Don't hate you......"
Tria smiled and wide to then turn to leave. Buin looked up.
"I'll be at your place by 8, I'll have things planned."
Buin gritted his teeth to watch tria leave to eye his desk again to move the folder and papers to eye over the list he had.
Mr. Xian..... You need to work somewhere else.....
The doctor made a sullen face to then shake his head has he started to feel something he couldn't understand.
He then went back to the folder to eye over the contract.
Later the doctor with tria went into his place, for the doctor to go straight to his kitchen to get something to drink to then pour a blood drink for tria who was behind him.
"So...... Did you enjoy tonight?"
Buin signed to then turn to have the blood cup to hand it to tria.
"How did you know those places were my favorite?"
Tria widened his eyes to then look down.
"Honestly, I didn't."
Buin looked him up and down to then go around.
"Please drink that, you need to go home, your parents have to be worried since it's after midnight."
Tria drank his drink and quick to then place it to the counter to turn to go straight to the doctor to place his mouth to his neck.
"Mr. Xian?"
Tria turned the doctor with hunger in his eyes to then use his body to push him to the couch to sit to grind.
"Your simple words.....I just want to devour my man."
The doctor rolled his eyes.
"I am not your.....mmm!"
Tria placed his mouth to his to grip at his neck to continue to grind to make them both hard, for the doctor to then place his hands to trias back to grip and hard to actually place himself fully into this since tria went over the top for his birthday, he hadent had that happen since his father was alive.
Tria then left those lips to go to his neck.
"Let's go to bed."
The doctor signed.
Tria moved off to then place his hand to his wrist to pull for them to go straight to bed.
Both undressed, the doctor had his brow furrowed has he was sitting up to have a hand to trias neck to grip to have his other behind to grip at the bed to be kissing him and hard to not want to let the boy go, this never really happened like that before.
Tria kept kissing the doctor and hard to roll his tongue about his to have his hands all over the doctors muscular chest to then push him gently down to place his hands to either leg to move it bent to his sides to then take out his tongue to move a bit to the side table to try and get a condom.
The doctor turned his head to the other side to place his hand to his forehead to be confused on what he was feeling.
Tria made a face.
"You...... Didn't do has I asked....."
The doctor turned his head back to look to tria .
"What?"
Tria went back to place his hands to the doctors waist to move his cock about his hole.
"You didn't get condoms."
The doctor signed.
"We're not suppose to be doing this."
Tria raised an eye brow.
"And you think no condoms, no sex?"
The doctor widened his eyes to then place his hands to trias body.
"No!"
Tria lightly chuckled to look down to watch the doctors cock twitch.
"Your in pain."
The doctor rolled his eyes.
"We are not without a condom tria!"
Tria slowly looked to the doctor.
"Buin.....I highly doubt you are like wertz, don't believe you can get pregnant after one unprotected round."
The doctor narrowed his eyes.
"You never stop at one! This is just another sign we should not be.....tria! No!"
Tria curled his bottom lip to bite into it to then slowly start to go in, the doctor pushed back to no avail.
"Damnit tria! No! Stop!"
Tria placed his hand to the doctors neck to lift his head back to really thrust into him to eye him over, the doctors eyes rolled into the back of his head, without a condom the sensation he was feeling was to much, he was in pleasure heaven.
"Do not worry my buin........I won't get you pregnant..... Not now...." He laughed.
Buin placed his hands to trias back to move his body with his to be lost, this was undescribable.
After, buin was to his side to be fast asleep for tria to be to the head board to look over his lover to then eye down has he watched has his cum came out to then grab at the blanket to move it about buins body to lay to his side to then place a hand to his stomach.
"Wonder what we will have first, a boy, or girl, mm.... Wonder if we will be the first to have twins? I am not trying to get you pregnant though buin, believe you and I need more us time, however I do not know. But buin, I'll be right there, every step of the way. Do not be scared."
Tria then nibbled his ear lobe to then place a hand to his head to watch over his lover has he slept with a smile.