scambling about

Has some of the family departed, type, tharn, Miro, Dora, Mita, drixi, Nuru, sanxi, tine, sarawat and audia were all to the living room, to be talking a bit amongst themselves, Miro then got up to stand before type to eye over him.
"We need to fix this and now."
Type looked over Miro to then look back down to the piece of paper to click his tongue.
"I've gone over this and over this, it's legal. Found out by this he is no longer going has Xian but just his first name, I guess for now has it is read here. Miro......Dora..... And tharn! I've told you for years this was going to happen! You have all treated him like...."
Dora stood for everyone to stop talking to then eye her, her chin quivered to then turn to leave crying and hard.
Miro made a face to then go after his wife.
Tharn then looked to type has he sat next to him.
"Why did you say my name with such destain?"
Type turned his head to look over tharn.
"You're miros father too!"
Mita signed to then place his hands to his extended stomach to then caress.
Tharn looked over type to roll his eyes to then look to see over tine, sarawat and audia.
"I believe you three should go up to bed. This is a family matter."
Type stood to eye him.
"2 weeks tharn and I mean it. Stop being mean to my friends."
Sanxi then rolled his eyes to then place his hand to Nuru to pull him out.
"We do not need to hear this."
Nuru scoffed.
"Hey..... This is my family and dammit Sanxi!"
Audia watched them go to then look to type.
"Mr. Xian. It may be out of line but...... Why would chaiya...."
Tharn looked to audia with a face..
"Audia, I've told you about chaiya."
Audia signed.
"Actually you haven't. Why are you all...... Against your own flesh and...."
Tine placed his hand to audias to look at him narrowly.
"Audia..... This is not your business."
Audia looked to tine with a face to then look back at type who grabbed out his phone to then place to his ear.
"Mm.... Thank you Dr. Qui for this. Now take care of yourself, your getting old." Type lightly laughed to then place the phone to his back pocket to look to tharn.
"He's at the operal hotel for now. At least we know where he is at for the time being. Need to find out how to reverse this."
Audia darted his eyes to then get up to leave, everyone watched him go for time and sarawat to look to the other to shrug.
Type then looked to tharn.
"We need to do something about this and now. Know you still have friends at your old job."
Tharn looked to type to then slowly get up.
"I know this is hurting or son and his wife however maybe this is for the best."
Types lips parted, they then looked to mita who stood up, drixi eyed up.
"What is wrong with you! How is this for the best! Now I know Dora and my brother have been cruel to chaiya...... We all kind of have given what happened after his birth but..... He is still family!"
Drixi then got up to place his hand to his wrist to then pull.
"That is it, enough stress."
"Dammit drixi!"
Type watched mita be pulled to then look back at tharn.
"Mita is right tharn, I don't care what you've experienced with other full vampires, chaiya is still of our flesh and blood."
Tharn flexed his jaw.
"You have experienced it has well type, with your father."
Types lips parted to scoff.
Tine made a face. When they dated type spoke only once about his father and it was nothing but anger filled.
Tine then got up to walk to them, sarawat made a face.
"Tharn..... That was not..."
Tharn snapped his head to look over tine.
"This is not your business!"
Type pushed tharn back a bit to then turn to look over tine to motion with his head, type then went about with tine then sarawat, tharn started to go until type turned to eye him.
"Stay the fuck away from me!"
Tharn gritted his teeth a bit to look down.
Shouldn't have said that, especially when his father's parole is up again later this month. Fuck!
Darting his eyes, chaiya was laying to his bed to be looking to his phone with no expression, he then placed his cigarette to his mouth to take in a very deep and long inhale to then move the cigarette out to blow to move his thumb up has he looked at pictures of that human who wouldn't escape his mind.
Chaiya then turned his head has he heard knocking to the front door, he then moved up to then go to the side table to turn out the cigarette to then place his phone down to lock it to then go to the door, he opened the door half expecting someone from his past family to then look up and down at that human.
"What are you doing here?"
Audia made a face.
"Can I.... Come in?"
Chaiya looked him up and down to then move to the side, Audia took in a very deep breathe to then go in, chaiya closed the door to then eye the nob.
"Why are you here? Did someone send you?"
Audia then started to play with his fingers.
"No......I sent myself......"
Chaiya then turned to go about to stand before audia.
"Why? We do not know the other? Haven't really spoken. So why?"
Audia made a face to look down. He had his reasons.
"Well.... It's your birthday and no one should be alone when it's....."
Hearing chaiya darkly chuckle audia then looked up.
"This is no longer my birthday. Im sure you know what I gave to those people."
"Why did you do that though?"
Chaiya raised an eye brow to then wrap his arms about his chest.
"My business. Why do you care?"
"Just.... Curious....."
Chaiya darted his eyes over the human.
"Other then the......other abominations.....I did not grow up with..... Kindness and....."
Chaiya then looked down.
Why am I telling you this?
"Why do you call them abominations?"
"Men shouldn't be having kids audia. Now, you do not need to be here, other then today, I'm usually alone for my birthdays. Think they only celebrated it since a lot of family was to be there and you humans. They do not do it for me given what this day really means for them. Now you need to leave."
Chaiya tried to go about audia for him to place his hand to his chest to push him back to give him a look chaiya couldn't understand.
Audia gave him a sullen, compassionate and understanding look.
"You were born, your making it sound bad?"
Chaiya stepped back to really look over the human.
"You have no real idea here audia, now you really need to leave."
Chaiya stepped to the human about to push him back to then widen his eyes. Audia stepped forward to place his hands to chaiyas neck to then lay his lips to his to squeeze his eyes tightly shut, for audia felt so very bad for chaiya and he really just wanted to be there for him.