what are we going to do?

Darting his eyes under heavy lids, type started to come back, he then opened them to look about, boonire was to his side to be holding his hand to eye him sullenly.
Type made a face.
"Where's...."
They both looked down has tharn came in with a tray of food.
Type couldn't help but to lightly chuckle. Right on cue.
Type then slowly started to move up until his mother went to his side to help him up.
Tharn then placed the tray to types lap below his stomach to eye over him.
"How are you feeling?"
Type kept his eyes to the tray to then start in on his food.
"Pissed."
Boonire rolled her eyes.
"That's my son. I need to go tell your step father about this and your sister type, I'll be right back."
Type nodded to keep looking down to consume.
Tharn then sat to place his hand to types stomach.
"Type..... How are you to be feeling..... Physically.... You did faint."
Type signed.
"Little light headed....... Took all my medications before.......I......ugh! What the hell is wrong with the counsel! He made me with your father into a vampire and....."
"That he did type, however he never succeeded. That is there point. Your father is......"
Type snapped his head to the side to look to tharn.
"He is not my father!"
Tharn nodded to then caress types stomach.
"I know......I am."
Tharn smirked a bit being naughty.
Type rolled his eyes.
"Right now is not a time for jokes tharn! I'm going to have to go to his trial next week and...."
"No you are not!" Tharn interrupted.
Type turned his head to look to tharn.
"My mother and I have to. If not he will get out tharn. He deserves to rot in jail for what he has done to me and my mother."
Tharn nodded.
"I know of that type, but you are not to be going. Just hearing this you fainted, I am not going to have you risk your life or our children's for this monster. Do you understand me!?"
Type signed to keep eating to then eye the tray.
"I have to go."
Tharn narrowed his eyes.
"Do you wish for me to tie you up?"
Type rolled his eyes.
"I...... Don't want to talk about this right now....."
Tharn looked to type to then eye back to his stomach.
"We wont talk about it, fine, however you are not going to go. I know that face type. Know it to well."
Type made a hard face, he then picked up the tray to place it half finished to the side to then smack tharns hand away to then go to his side to turn his back to him.
Tharn eyed him over.
"Type...."
"Tharn! Just leave me alone!"
Tharn looked down.
"I love you type. You have no idea how much."
Type took in a very deep breathe.
"I love you too."
Tharn then slowly looked up to then crawl to type to start to kiss at his arm, type turned his head to eye this action .
"What are you doing?"
"Love the changed type, can't help that excites me."
Type couldn't help to smile to then pounce, tharn placed his hands to either side of type to Moan a bit has he was on top, to be too his neck to kiss.
"Mmm.... Fuck me my vampire! Fuck me hard!"
Tharn rolled his eyes to then place his hands to type to then push him away a bit to see those deep red eyes.
"I will...... However you need to fed a bit more to my blood..... Then I will....."
Tharn lifted his head back has type sunk his canines in to fed to then have the red start to part for tharns blue to consume him.
Tharn then couldn't help to smile has drixis advice on how to control the vampiric side was a major help.
Outside near a river, mita tossed and hard a rock to then look back down to do the same to another, Miro sat with his back to a tree to watch this over and over.
"So is this what we shall do all day?"
Mita signed.
"Maybe..... I'm just so.... pissed! Drixi used our daughter to....ugh!"
Mita grabbed another rock to then throw to the river bed.
"Mita...... It's been almost 15 years...... When are you going to have another baby?"
Mita hung his head.
"I only have one more egg Miro. I'm not like our fathers, not like anyone else here and...."
"So what? Siri only had one egg and her husband stayed."
Mita rolled his eyes.
"There humans, it's not the same."
Miro then got up to head towards mita to look over him.
"Mita..... You can't hold this of forever you know."
*There isn't a forever is there miro.....I am only a half breed......I will die someday........ With our father serums I can live longer but......I don't want to become a vampire, I want to eventually....."
Miro had a hard face to look down. He didn't like to talk about death, it made him think of Dora and the fact she was still human.
"Mita.....I do not want to talk about that."
Mita signed to then grab another rock to throw.
"No one ever wants to talk about the enviable. Even our fathers......"
Miro flexed his jaw.
"We need to stay on point here and...."
Mita turned to eye over Miro.
"I am not ever going to have another baby Miro! Understand me!"
The two then looked about for mita to sign, drixi came about to then stop to eye the two narrowly, miro turned his head to eye over mita.
"I am not getting involved with this."
Miro then went about, mita looked to part his lips.
"Coward!" He yelled after.
Drixi then stepped to mita to look over him.
"You are never ever going to have another baby mita?"
Mita made a hard face to then hang his head to look down.
"I've been telling you this again and again drixi..... And...."
"You are selfish."
Mita looked up to eye over drixi.
"Excuse me?" He scoffed.
Drixi placed his hands into his pockets.
"I called you selfish. Eva really does want a sibling, you are depraving her of one just been you think I may leave you after. There is no actual evidence of a two male mated pair who left after there human or half breed or now vampire had there last child, but did leave because love wasent there. That is not us mita! Least..... Not right now."
Mita lips parted.
"What.... What are you saying?"
Drixi looked Mita up and down to then turn to start to walk off.
"I do love you mita, live for you, given that, I want to have another baby....... This isn't fair, it will eventually turn into resentment, that is something I've been researching."
Mita started to breathe heavily to then grab another rock to turn to then throw it across the river to then go to his knees to wrap his arms about to let the tears fall, not to really know what to do next with this and what he was keeping away from every one.