won't let this stand

To his desk, ruka had his hand to his chin to be eyeing down without an expression to be completing a quiz to then furrow his brow, he slowly moved his eyes up to look over wertz who was turned to have throw a small ball at him.
Ruka looked him over to then look down.
It is better this way wertz, should have just enticed you to forget our friendship, however.....I honestly just couldn't.
Wertz made a hard face to then turn about to go to a piece of paper to then bundle another ball to then look up to eye over the teacher who slammed his hand to the desk to look over wertz.
"You have detention."
Wertz signed to then look down to nod, ruka flexed his jaw, he didn't like when wertz was in trouble.
Getting up after the bell rung, ruka moved fast for wertz to be right beside him to look him over.
"We need to talk ruka."
Ruka kept his head down without an expression.
"There is nothing to talk about."
Wertz placed his hand to his wrist to then pull ruka to a bathroom to shove him in, ruka turned to eye over him to place his arms about.
"Vampires don't like to be pushed wertz, you know of this."
"Well, I don't like what you said to me. I know you ruka, know our friendship is not about my blood, what was that!"
Ruka made a painful face to look down.
"We just can't be friends anymore."
Wertz took a step forward.
"Why?"
"Just leave it be wertz."
Ruka tried to go about him to then eye down, wertz placed his hand to his wrist to look with a long face to him.
"Ruka, we've known the other since we were 10. It can't end this way especially...."
Wertz gritted his teeth.
He was feeling a stronger pull to ruka since they had sex, even though wertz had been enticed not to remember it.
Ruka slowly moved his head up to turn it to look over wertz with his eyes blazing, he was feeling that pull also however he was able to delude it some given his father's serum, however the pull was winning at the moment..
Ruka turned and moved his wrist about to then shove wertz to the wall to place his hands to his shoulders to move his head close to wertz for them to eye the other has they felt that pull, wertz breathed shakily to move his hands up to wrap them about rukas arms for them to look at the other intently, to have there mouths open a bit to want to kiss, since there bodies are craving the other however they both were denying has much has they could. Has ruka started to move a bit closer, wertz eyes flexed for him to turn his head to the side to shake a bit.
Why do I want to kiss ruka so bad!? We're..... Just friends.... Never have I....
Wertz looked to the side feeling confused, has he felt he had kissed him before.
Ruka looked over him to make a very hard face to let wertz go to turn his head has he stepped back.
"End to all of this, were not friends anymore."
Ruka tried to leave for wertz to move to go right in front of him to push him back to give him a very long and depressing face.
Ruka eyed over that to then turn his head to grit his teeth..
"Ruka.... What is the real reason you don't want to be friends with me anymore? Tell me the truth and...... I'll leave you alone."
Ruka balled his hands to either side of himself.
Wertz looked over ruka a bit with impatient eyes.
"Just..... Don't want to be your friend any more."
Ruka tried to go about wertz again to hold back what he had done to then be shoved back again, the two looked at the other with stern eyes.
"That's not good enough ruka! Tell me the truth!"
Ruka hung his head to look to the floor.
I can't!
Wertz looked over rukas pained face to then step forward to really eye him.
"I.... Don't want to stop being friends ruka. I was very hurt with the things you said but.....I don't fully believe them. So please...... Don't do this."
Ruka kept his head to the side to dart his eyes.
"We.... Just can't be friends anymore wertz."
Wertz chin started to quiver.
"Why?"
"The things we've done..... My family's reputation......"
Wertz took in a deep breathe to take another step forward to place his forehead to his chest, ruka parted his lips to then turn his head to eye down.
"I.... Don't care about those things ruka......us not being friends...... It's hurting my heart..... Deeply....."
Ruka gritted his teeth to slowly move his arms about to hold wertz to close his eyes to feel wertz heart thumping like mad.
"Wertz......I don't want to cause you any pain, however...."
Wertz moved his hands to rukas chest to move his head back to eye over him.
"Then don't do this! We can figure everything else out. Please ruka!"
Ruka darted his eyes about wertz to turn his head to eye the side.
Fuck!
Wertz looked over ruka to place his forehead to his pale neck to close his eyes to inhale his aroma, to feel very weird and confused. Wertz was wanting so much more of ruka at that moment.
Ruka slowly turned his head to peer his eyes down.
"We need to go to class."
"Are we.... Still friends?"
"Guess so....."
For now.
Wertz couldn't help but to smile to then move his head back to show that to ruka to eye over him to step back.
"You go first, in need to use the bathroom."
Ruka looked wertz over to then eye down to widen his eyes to peer them to the side.
He saw wertz was hard.
"Mm...."
Ruka wanted to take care of that, however after he had done, ruka left and quick, wertz turned to watch him go a bit confused, not knowing why he wanted ruka to have touched him he then went into a stall to take care of it has he felt a multitude of different emotions.