family is in a rut

Discharged from the hospital, Miro looked over his parents to then look to type.
"So...... That's the plan then?"
Type kept his head hung.
"I talked to mita, drixi, Nuru and sanxi and your other father here. I...... Am going to your grandmothers for a bit. I need to take some time off for me."
Miro looked to tharn who scoffed.
Type took in a very deep breathe to shake his head.
"I've also told everyone else you are staying here too talk some sense into chaiya and you being him back with audia if they are....."
Type then rolled his eyes, Miro watched tharn then get into a taxi to then leave in anger.
Miro watched the taxi go to Make a face to then eye type.
"Dad?"
Type looked to him.
"Yes?"
"Are you two going to get a divorce?"
Type darted his eyes over Miro to look him up and down.
"That's not the plan. But something you're father told me Miro, I can't see into the future so...."
Miro narrowed his eyes.
"That is not something you should tell your children, especially when your pregnant."
"I'm just being honest Miro. You and your siblings are old enough for that. Well..... Not darina and Darko...... Hopefully yourll get chaiya and when you go back home, let your brother and sister know they will be visiting me next month. I love all of you Miro. I really just need to take care of me for a change. I'm sorry."
Miro then watched type go to shake his head to grit his teeth.
Making a long face, Miro then turned to go into the car to then go back to chaiyas.
To his house, chaiya was fully deep into audia to have his canines into his neck to lap up his blood.
Audia gripped chaiyas back and hard to turn his head a bit to the side to moan loudly in blissful pleasure.
"Chaiya.... chaiya.....aah your...mm.... Your taking to.... To....."
Chaiya made a hard face to then forcefully take his canines out to then place his forehead to audias to move so very slowly, audia rolled his eyes in the back of his head.
"Aaaah my.....mmm...... Can I cum!"
Chaiya smiled.
"Good boy. Cum for me human."
Audias body bucked to then explode between them, for chaiya to then move his head back to look over audias sexy cumming face to then cum deep inside to then lay his lips to audias for them to share in a very hard kiss, chaiya then kept thrusting to want to go again, audia furrowed his brow to then place his hands to chaiyas chest to then gently push him back to eye over him.
"Chaiya.....I'm sorry..... You taking my blood.....I feel so very tired and.... Hungry....."
Chaiya looked audia up and down to then pull out to go to the side, audia placed his hand to his forehead to feel a bit light headed to turn his head to look to him.
"Chaiya? Where are you going?"
"Going to find another to fuck."
Audias eyes widened.
"What?"
Chaiya turned to then smile wide to then let his smile disappear has he saw audia, he looked like was he was about to cry.
Chaiya rolled his eyes.
"Guess I am not good at humor. We've blood bonded. You also are not going anywhere. I'm going to get you something to eat and drink."
Audia parted his lips to then watch chaiya go to then smile and wide to take in a very deep content breathe.
He then slowly moved up to then make a hard face he felt sick for a moment. Audia shook his head to then turn his head to look at the televisions to his side to then see how father was back.
Turning his head, chaiya was back to then sit to the edge to then place the food right next to audia to then eye him to then follow his gaze to look to the security cameras.
"You need to stay here this time audia, do you understand?"
"Chaiya......I do need to leave for school. Also my parents are getting a bit worried about me since I've told them I've been to my friends but....."
Chaiya snapped his head to look over audia.
"Stay here!"
Audia gulped to then nod, he watched chaiya get up to get dressed to then move and quick, audia then turned his head to look to the televisions.
Chaiya went outside to then look forward to shake his head.
"Why are you back?"
"You're coming home chaiya."
Chaiya rolled his eyes.
"I am going no where with you. I will be calling the police today and applying for a restraining order."
"I have not done anything wrong, right now I am on public space."
Chaiya narrowed his eyes.
"Just leave "
"Not until you come home."
"Guess you will never see that whore of a wife then."
"Why do you keep calling your mother that?"
"Mostly to piss you off to then leave me be. I am quite busy at the moment. So...."
Chaiya motioned with his head.
Miro shook his head.
"Our family is breaking apart. It started with you. Now pack your things, you are coming back, with or without your boyfriend."
Chaiya narrowed his eyes to then darkly chuckle.
"Apparently everything is too be my fault. Why you want me back is quite the mystery. Now for the last time before I call the police, you need to leave."
"Call them. I'm not going anywhere."
Chaiya rolled his eyes to then turn to go back into his house.
"Suit yourself."
Miro made a face.
Chaiya went inside to then go to audia he sat to the edge of his bed to then look to the televisions to then gather his phone to then place it to his ear.
Audia ate all of his food to feel semi better to look over chaiya.
"What are you doing?"
"Calling the police. Miro is trespassing."
Audia darted his eyes with a face to then place his hand to chaiyas to then grab the phone to place to the side.
"Excuse me?"
Audia took in a deep breathe to then place his hands to chaiyas head to then move closer to then start to kiss to then start to bring him down.
"Mm..... Can you.... Later...... Want my vampire."
Chaiya raised an eye brow to allow this action to then hover over for them to kiss deeply, chaiya then took his tongue out to go to his neck to lick about, audia was starting to taste ever so much sweeter without chaiya knowing the reason why.
Audia turned his head to look to Miro.
I can't always do this but hopefully this will help you a bit.
Audia then lifted his head back to moan has chaiya moved his tongue about him to go into this action deeply.