can't stop thinking of him

Being behind his parents audia darted his eyes to look about the house has they were being taken to there rooms. Type was to the front to be talking to tine has tharn was to the back with a face, he was not happy they were going to stay here.
Going to the head of the hall, type went into a room to look about.
"Sarawat, tine you can stay here, audia there is a room right next to this one you can..... Tharn?"
Tharn moved about then to place his hand to types wrist to look to them.
"You will be staying to your rooms no Exploring. Will have breakfest to the table at 7."
Type rolled his eyes has he was being pulled.
"Tine.....sarawat I'm so sorry."
Tine turned to then shake his head to watch them leave.
Audia watched them go a bit confused.
"Okay...."
Tine looked to audia to shrug.
"They have been always like that. We all need to get some sleep, especially us old people." Tine lightly laughed.
Sarawat went to audia to give him a hug to then go about with there luggage to start to place a few things, Audia looked over his dad.
"Um.... How long are we going to stay?"
"Type said we could stay for a month, however I believe less then that because of tharn. I'll tell you why tomorrow. You need to go ahead and get some sleep."
Audia nodded to then go about with his luggage to his room to stop before to eye Nuru and sanxi down the way to be kissing and hard, Audia made a face to then go into his room to place his luggage to the bed to then lay to it on his back to look up to think of chaiya. He heard a lot of bad things about him but after what he said before he left, audia just could tell what was said couldn't be all it.
Audia then moved up to eye over Miro who stood in the door way, he then got up to eye over him.
"Yes?"
Miro narrowed his eyes to then step forward to place his hand to the nob to keep his eyes to audia.
"All I have to say to you, is stay away from chaiya. Be here for a bit has I heard for your summer vacation from school, talk and be with the other members of this family not not chaiya, do you understand?"
Audia looked over Miro a bit confused.
"I don't understand why, he seems...."
Audia then gulped has Miro went closer to give him a very hard expression.
"Stay away from him."
Miro then turned to slowly close the door to keep his eyes to audia with that same serious expression.
Audia looked down to be lost in a world of confusion to then step back to sit to the edge of the bed to sign, he felt very bad for chaiya.
Driving to his car, chaiya then grabbed his phone to place it to his ear, he didn't know why he said what he did to that human, he never said what was to his mind like that before.
"Hello?"
"Eterl?"
"No."
Chaiya laughed a bit darkly.
"Has if you have a choice, I'll be there in 20."
"Chaiya...... You are not...."
Eterl moved the phone away from his face with a hard face.
Placing the phone down, he then got up to start to leave to then open the door to part his lips.
Chaiya had a very dark smirk to then move his hand up to then push eterl back.
To the bed, eterl was on all fours to have his head hung to be in a lot of pain.
"Mmm fuck!"
Chaiya rolled his eyes.
"Know you like this."
"God! Not when you're going so fast! Can't even enjoy this!"
Chaiya then started to go faster and deeper.
Eterls whole body shook.
"Fuck!"
"Almost there, mm"
Eterl then turned his head to look to chaiya who was living his lips to be really himself deep, he then got up on his knees to then try to kiss chaiya who then placed his hands to his head to move it down to the bed to eye.
"What the hell!"
Eterl gripped the bedding.
"With all the pain your causing me! Least let me kiss you!"
Chaiya shook his head to have his eyes turn into a blue and red combination that spilt down the middle to let his full vampiric side out to continue until he came inside the condom.
Eterls eyes went into the back of his head.
Finished, chaiya got up to dress to then go to eterls kitchen to get a baggie to take his condom that was filled with him, he knew eterl couldn't get pregnant however this was a new day and age where because of Nuru and sanxi men were able to become pregnant.
Eterl breathed heavily to look down to look at chaiya with a glare.
"You are such a fucking bastard!"
Chaiya grabbed a cigarette from his back pocket to tilt his head to then lit it to then suck in smoke too then eye eterl.
"I've loaned you a substantial amount of money, this is how you pay it back you little half breed bitch."
Eterl signed.
"Thought we were also friends."
Chaiya rolled his eyes to take another inhale of the cigarette.
"I don't have friends."
Chaiya then turned to start to leave to stop.
"Chaiya...... Can you at least call for an ambulance....... Can feel I......"
Chaiya darted his eyes about to then grab eterls phone to then toss it before him.
"Say it's me, I'll make sure you pay every last cent back."
Eterl whimpered to then call for an ambulance, chaiya then turned to leave, he then got into his car to slam the door to furrow his brow to then flick the cigarette out his car.
Why am I still to be thinking of that human?
Chaiya shrugged to then drive off.
Grabbing his phone, he placed it to his ear.
"Is it done?"
"Chaiya? Do you really want to be emancipated from your......"
"I will have my own place by the end of the month from my job, need to take a test so I don't have to continue with that moronic half breed, vampire school I was forced to attend. I need this to complete all of that."
"Your family is going to...."
"Can you do it!"
"It's done. Can you come tomorrow to sign?"
"I'll be there at 6am."
Chaiya then placed the phone to the passenger side to go faster.
I need to get away and now! I can not continue to live this way anymore, 16 years of it is enough!
Chaiya made a hard face to grit his teeth, that human was to his mind and it was pissing chaiya off, has he couldn't figure out why.