what's going on?

Has her uncle and his husband left, Eva darted her eyes to then shake her head.
She then turned to go to Trixie's, Eva did not want to be around this.
Nuru closed the door not to know of this, to then sign, sanxi stepped to him to place a hand to his stomach to keep his eyes to Nuru.
"Stress affects our baby. Stop."
Nuru rolled his eyes to then look to him..
"Can't help it. We need to talk to my brother, I want to know what is going on."
Sanxi shook his head.
"Stress Nuru."
"I know what is going on, it'll destress me."
Sanxi narrowed his eyes to then step a bit closer.
"Sex can do that. Let's...."
Nuru lightly chuckled.
"Sanxi, I want to talk to my brother, we can..... After. If you're good and let me go now."
Sanxi looked over Nuru.
"Give me a great kiss then my human."
Nuru rolled his eyes to then take his hand from his stomach.
"Don't know why you keep saying that to me. Need to say my vampire."
Sanxi shrugged.
"You will always be my human."
Sanxi then moved his head forward to place his lips to his for them to part to turn to eye over there daughter who eyed them.
"Mom..... Dad?" Phera asked.
Nuru rolled his eyes to go about sanxi.
"Talk to your father phera, also I'm still your father to."
Phera kept her eyes to sanxi.
Sanxi watched him go to then look to her.
"What are you doing out of bed?"
"I still feel it is unnecessary since I do not sleep."
Sanxi then wrapped his arm about her to take to her room.
Nuru wobbled about to then go to the kitchen to the living room to eye about for type and tharn, to then go to there bedroom, he opened to then widened his eyes to peer then down.
Type then pushed tharn away to sign to then go to Nuru.
"We've talked about this Nuru, you need to knock first."
Type then stopped to place his hands to his semi flat stomach to take in deep breathes, tharn immediately went to him to place his hands to his arms, Nuru wobbled to him.
"Type?"
Type took in a very deep breathe to then look to tharn.
"I need your wrist."
Tharn gave it to him to bite into.
Nuru looked over type has he consumed for him to then take it out to smile at tharn to then look to Nuru.
"I'm fine, just couldn't breathe for a moment. What is it?"
"What is going on with mita?"
"Mm....mita's pregnant."
Nurus eyes widened to then place his hands to his stomach to caress..
"Oh. Did he just found out?"
"Apperently he has been for awhile. Miro messaged me, mita was keeping this a secret. I can understand why. He thinks drixi is going to leave him after."
Nuru and type looked to tharn.
"If he tries, I'll chain him up and keep him here. Can not impregnate my son and just leave."
Type nodded to then wrap his arms about to then widened his eyes to then go to Nuru to start to push him out.
"Well there you go."
Nuru turned his head to look to type.
"Wait were not done talking about...."
"Nuru....I need my vampire "
Nuru nodded to then go himself to leave, tharn widened his eyes has type turned to then take off his shirt to go straight to tharn to kiss him widly to push him to the bed.
Nuru then walked about to then stop to think about Miro.
Maybe I need to go to him about this. How could Mita be pregnant and no one, even his vampire wouldn't have known. Don't know why I care but I do like mysteries and....
Nuru widened his eyes to then turn his head to look to sanxi who came up him to wrap his arms about to eye over Nuru.
"I've been good. Now we need to go to bed."
Nuru make a face to then be taken.
To his side, mita darted his eyes to sign here and there. He then tensed to Shake his head.
"Knew you wouldn't stay away."
Drixi to the door looked over mita.
"I've calmed down. You are still my mita. I want to talk about this. Then..... I'll leave if you really want to be alone."
Mita made a face.
Drixi then stepped forward to be too the end of the bed.
"Mita..... Why did you keep this away from me? Know how long we've been...."
Mitas chin quivered.
"Did..... Did you do this?"
Drixi shook his head.
"I did not force this mita, I am not like sanxi, I would never."
"I never forget my pills drixi, we only...... Okay since Eva was here, we I think a lot but......"
Drixi shrugged.
"You are special mita, you are your father's child. He is very unique."
Mita nodded to then place a hand to his stomach.
"I'm..... Sorry I kept this from you but..... I'm scared drixi..... So very scared...."
Drixi looked over mita to then go about to sit to the edge to then look down to place his hand to his over his stomach.
"I'm not going to leave you my mita. If after you give birth, I want to...... I'll kill myself if I ever. You have no idea how much I love you."
Mita moved up a bit to then place his hands to drixis neck to eye over him.
"No matter what happens, Eva and this baby need you, do not ever leave them."
Drixi rolled his eyes.
"I am never ever going to leave my family Mita."
Mita took in a deep inhale to then move his mouth to drixis to then slowly take him down.
To his back, Miro had Dora to his side fast asleep to then widen his eyes to then shake his head has he felt a horrible pain to his ass.
"Well.... Happy those two are making up."
Miro then turned his head to look down to Dora who moved up and quick to place her hands to her stomach to scream.
Miro parted his lips to then move the blanket away to shake.
Blood was gushing out of her.
Drixi then tensed to cum into mita to then take himself out to make a very hard and painful face. Mita moved up to eye over him.
"Drixi? What's wrong?"
Drixi looked to mita.
"I.... Don't know.... Feel like I'm.... Dying....."
Mita looked over drixi to then grab at his phone to call Miro.
Awhile later, everyone was to the hospital, while Nuru and sanxi we're at home watching all the children except Eva who they didn't know we're gone.
Miro couldn't help but walk back and forth to continue to eye over drixi who looked a bit better, to continue to walk back and forth, type and tharn stood to hold the other, mita kept his hand to drixis to eye over his brother to then get up.
"She's going to be okay Miro."
Miro keeping pacing.
"She lost so much blood. She's a few weeks early......Dora lost consciousness. I'm going to lose my will to live here Mita if....."
Mita then stopped Miro to wrap his arms about to hug him and hard.
They all then looked to see Krit come in, type went straight to him to look him over.
"Don't!"
Krit gritted his teeth to look to type.
"I told you this would happen! If I lose my daughter the way I lost my wife I swear type! I'll kill all your family!"
Tharn went about, but before he could do anything they all looked to a doctor who had a long face.
"I'm....... So sorry."
Miros Lips parted has he overheard the doctor to then grit his teeth at what he was hearing.
Mita made a sullen face to hold Miro tighter.