don't do that!

To the kitchen, ruka darted his eyes about has he was making wertz breakfast and lunch has he was to his bathroom getting ready for school to then slowly peer his eyes up to roll them.
Triaka was standing behind ruka to look over him to shake his head.
"Why are you here?"
Ruka looked back down to continue with what he was doing to keep his mouth closed.
Triaka narrowed his eyes.
"I know you can talk you disgusting vampire."
Ruka darted his eyes about to what he was doing to then place it all away to turn to eye over wertz older brother by a year to shake his head to turn about to place everything into a bag.
Triaka flexed his jaw.
"Your not better then me ruka Xian, your whole family is nothing but freaks! You need to stay away from my brother and my family."
"Mm..... Think that lesson you need to learn."
"Excuse me?"
"I know a lot about siblings dissatisfaction with the other and a lot of other things however what you have done to wertz is borderline abuse."
"Would've have to if he stayed away from you and wasn't turning into a faggot. Know what it means to be friends with the likes of you. My brother will never ever go in that direction, never ever will he get pregnant and become one of you."
Ruka made a hard face.
"We're just friends triaka."
"Sure all the spouses of your family started that way too, heard the stories and rumors like everyone else. I also know my brother can't get pregnant if that is how your family chooses someone."
"Not every one in my family chooses a spouse that way, have cousins who are single and don't have children, your logic goes out the window. Now leave me be."
"I'll leave you alone when you leave my brother alone. He needs to find a girl and get her pregnant but the other way around. Or..... Are you the bottom and your looking to get pregnant?"
Ruka flexed his jaw in anger to slowly look up to be growing on his emotions.
"You really need to leave me alone triaka."
"Are you going to leave my brother alone? You being here, I can guess what you two did last night. Disgusting."
Ruka turned and quick to go to triaka to place a hand to his throat to shove him to a wall to look at him in anger. Triaka placed his hands to rukas wrist to gasp for air, given he was a human.
"What your brother and I have is none of your business. Also he is still very much a virgin has am I. Your other siblings have life's, go find your own and leave wertz alone!"
Brushing his teeth wertz turned to dart his eyes about, he heard a loud noise, sighing he turned his head back to then spit into the sink after he pulled his tooth brush out to then place it away to go and see what that was.
Triaka started to take in deep breathes, ruka rolled his eyes has he started to change another color, he then let him drop to eye over him.
"Pathetic."
Ruka turned to stop to hang his head.
"Your..... Messing up.... My brother's life! I might be a bit.....too harsh on him.... But he needs to.... Get away from you.... Only will cause him..... Misery...."
Ruka turned to eye over triaka to then look up, wertz came down stairs to eye his brother to then look to ruka.
Ruka eyed over him to then go to triaka to place a hand to his throat to make him look to him. Wertz parted his lips.
"Ruka don't."
"You are nothing but a pathetic human......mm.... Not anymore.... Your a duck."
Ruka let him go to then step back has triaka started to act like a duck.
Wertz rolled his eyes to look at his brother to then step to ruka.
"Take it off."
Ruka kept looking at triaka.
"Why?"
"I've told you. Do not entice me or my family. Take it off.'
"The prick here deserves it."
"Ruka!"
Ruka looked to wertz to roll his eyes to then go back to triaka to then take it off for him to stand to shake his head.
"Asshole!"
Ruka and wertz watch triaka go to wertz to punch him in the arm to then turn to leave.
Ruka took a step forward to then turn his head has he was stopped to look over wertz who placed a hand to his arm to stop him to use his other hand to run where his brother hit.
"Let it go ruka."
"Why do you let your brother abuse you?"
Wertz signed to let ruka go to then turn to eye over his meal.
"Ruka..... You didn't have to do this."
Ruka turned to eye over wertz.
"You know I don't like to be distracted."
"I know but..... You really didn't need to do this."
"Not like your parents do this, you need to eat, especially with the amount of blood I took."
Wertz nodded to then grab.
"We need to go to school. Mm.... Are you.... Going to let me ride on your bike?"
Ruka darted his eyes over wertz to then follow.
"Is that what you want?"
Wertz nodded for them to get there jackets on and there shoes to go about, ruka went to the front while wertz placed his food to the little bag at the end.
"Wertz.... Next time you're brother hits you in my presence, I will do something horrible to him. Understand."
Wertz signed to look over ruka.
"For me..... Just don't."
Ruka rolled his eyes to then place his hand to wertz arm to place him on, to turn to place a helmet on, to then reeve the engine, wertz placed his arms about ruka to then be taken away and quick.
Trakia came outside to eye this to shake his head.
This can not happen! I know your families reputation, this is not going to happen to my little brother. Don't know how yet, but I will break the two of you apart, just need to think how.