something is going on

Darting his eyes over the computer screen, type then stopped to raise an eye brow with what he just saw.
So this is where you went chaiya.....mm.... Why did you hire a cook?
Type then turned and quick to then shut off his lap to look over tharn who came about.
He then stood before type to narrow his eyes.
"What were you just doing?"
Type rolled his eyes.
"Look at the computer and I swear vampire, I will make sure you can't find me for a year!"
Type then got up to go about, tharn turned his head to then watch him go to then look back at the computer with a face.
Type went about his home to really think about what he had found out about chaiya.
He was trying very hard to get him back, however with what he was able to accomplish with that piece of paper it was to be shown rather difficult, boonire tried to help has much has she could however chaiya was to his right.
Going to the kitchen, type stop to then lightly laugh.
Mita was sitting to have his hands to his stomach to caress to eye down, drixi was next to him to keep poking at his stomach.
Type then went to them to eye about.
"Mita..... Maybe you need to discuss with the doctor a c section now. Your almost 17 years pregnant."
Mita took in a very deep breathe to eye up.
"I'm fine. We're you able to bring chaiya back?"
Drixi rolled his eyes to then go about the counter.
Tharn then came around to eye over type.
"I do not believe your father has, he really needs to..."
Type snapped his head to the side to narrow his eyes.
Tharn made a face. Type looked him over to then look back to mita to then place his hands to his stomach.
"We've concentrated on chaiya for a bit, now let's discuss this Mita. You need to...."
"How are my other siblings fairing?"
Type slowly looked to him.
"Mita...."
"How are they?"
"Your sisters are fine. With there husbands and there successful careers. Your other brother and sister are with there friends. Now mita you need to...."
Mita slowly got up to look over type.
"I need to go to the bathroom."
Type rolled his eyes has mita then went about him..
Type signed to then place his body to the counter.
"He needs to stop doing that. Mita needs to get the baby out "
Tharn looked over type.
Drixi hung his head has he was too the stove to cook something for Mita to shake his head.
"He won't do that. Still thinks I'm going to leave him."
Tharn then looked to drixi.
"If you do that. Remember what I said I'll do."
Drixi rolled his eyes has he continued to cook.
"You won't have to."
Tharn nodded to then look back to type.
"Have you've found something about chaiya?"
Type turned his head to look over tharn..
"Don't you know?"
"Even though I know you won't leave for a year. I am not going to test it."
Type made a face to turn his head forward.
"Do you honestly care?"
"The truth?"
Type signed.
"Always."
"Regardless he is part of us. I do not trust him and do not wish for his return. He is 16 type. From what I was able to research, he has a successful job and already graduated from high school. Chaiya is doing very well for himself."
Type turned his head to look over tharn.
"Our son and his wife are in extreme amount of pain over this tharn. He is also still a Xian. Something I'm happy my mother was able to make sure he stuck with until I can bring him home."
Type then went about to leave, tharn watched him go to then start to follow to then stop.
"I agree with you tharn. Chaiya does not need to come back. I used to be what he was. Most to the likely not that extent. Since I did have feelings for your son. However, from what I have seen of him, he does not need to be here."
Tharn looked over drixi to then go forward without another word.
To his computer, type was typing about to forget research into chaiya, he then made a face to a few things he was reading.
Mm... Why do you need a cook? Why do you need heating? Why do you....
Type signed to then slap the lap top down to then wrap his arms about himself.
"Tharn...."
Tharn stood behind him to eye down.
"Regardless if a piece of paper has made it known he is not apart of this family, he still has our blood to his veins. That is enough type. You need to let this go."
Type parted his lips to then turn to eye over tharn.
"Our own is not here and...."
"Our girls are not here. My uncle and his husband are not here, neither are there decadents. Our family does not need to be too these grounds. Type.....your keeping a wound open. You need to stop. I know in time, Dora will get over this. Two of her children are off and having life's of there own. This is now Miro and doras time to fix whatever is broken in there relationship. So...."
Type immediately got up to then step to tharn to really look over him.
"Can see the other side of this vampire is coming back. You not giving a shit about our family! I don't know how but I really mean it this time! 2 months without tharn! God! From what I have research I know something is going on and I can't tell if it's good or not and he is from us! How can you fucking be this way!"
Type rolled his eyes to then go back tharn to then slam the door, tharn then lifted his head back to look over the ceiling to dart his eyes..
I will do whatever I need to, too protect this family from one bad egg! Chaiya is that and more!