making it up

To his desk, ruka darted his eyes to be piecing together something he was making for his father after what happened two weeks ago.
Coming in, wertz had his back pack on to then go to the desk to tilt his head to look over rukas work .
"What is this for?"
Ruka made a face to then move back a bit in his chair to then look it over.
"I..... Was a total prick to my father.... The one who gave birth to me and...."
Wertz looked to ruka.
"Why don't you just call him your mother?"
Ruka turned his head to look over wertz.
"Now that you are part of my family I will let you know why. He is very much still a boy and hates when we call him mother. Prefers father."
Wertz nodded to then look back down.
"Mm... Makes sense. So...."
Ruka turned his head back to eye over his work.
"Wanted to..... Do something nice for him, given what I said...."
Wertz signed to then go about to stand behind ruka to wrap his arms about to place his chin to his head to look down.
"Your a great son ruka."
"Not after.... What I said."
"Mm..... You miss your parents, it's understandable."
"Still......"
Wertz shook his head to move ruka and him about a bit.
"No still..... Your a great son, they just have to a lot of kids ruka, not at all anyone's fault. Least you have your parents and...."
Ruka widened his eyes to then bring up a hand to then move wertz to the side to then move in his chair to eye him over.
"Do not discuss those people."
Wertz gritted his teeth to then look down.
Ruka held his hand to continue to eye over him.
"Wertz..... Do not grow sad because of those assholes."
Wertz looked up with a face.
"Don't call me family assholes "
Ruka narrowed his eyes to then get up to place his hands to either side of wertz.
"That is exactly what they are. Made there son to be able to get pregnant, forgot about then disowned you when you have a little me inside."
Ruka then peered his eyes down to smile to then place a hand to wertz flat stomach to caress.
Wertz looked over ruka to then peer his eyes down to make a face.
"They.... Are still my parents ruka.... I'm still deciding if I want to...."
Ruka flexed his jaw to then slowly look up.
"Thought you decided to keep it?"
Wertz shrugged.
"I.... Still haven't really made up my mind..... I'm only 16 ruka."
"Yourll be 17 when we have this baby. Also will have my giant family to be there for you.... And.... Me."
Ruka moved his hand up to place to wertz face to caress for wertz to slowly look up to sign.
"Damnit!"
Ruka raised an eye brow has wertz pushed ruka to the desk to wrap his arms about to then crush his mouth to his, wertz was being controlled by his hormones of wanting this vampire.
Ruka darted his eyes to then place his hands to wertz body to grip to close his eyes to get into this kiss.
The two then backed away to turn there heads to look at audia who came to knock on the open door to eye over them.
"Stop."
Wertz made a painful face to then hang his head to look down. Ruka looked over audia with a face.
"Why? We're already pregnant. Don't think more sex will...."
Ruka turned his head has wertz told him to shut up to then turn to leave with his ears being bright red.
Ruka watched him go to then look to audia who kept his eyes to him.
"Your father's are more strict now ruka. You know the rules.'
Ruka gritted his teeth to watch audia wobble away to then turn his head to look forward.
What more can happen if wertz and I have sex?
Ruka shook his head to then grab his back pack to place it on to then go about to leave with a face.
Going to the black car, wertz was already there to shuffle about uncomfortable, he was very horny. Ruka went in to then move up the sound proof glass to wait for the driver to go a bit to then turn to place his hands to wertz face to press his mouth to his.
Wertz moved his mouth to his to then move about to sit on him to make faces.
"We.... Shouldn't be..... Doing this...." Wertz said between there kisses.
Ruka moved his mouth with his to then take his hands to his pants.
"My half breed is in pain. Know you are needing your vampire."
Wertz swirled his tongue about rukas to then tense has he felt those hands to his cock to feel himself being stroked and hard.
Wertz couldn't help but to move up and down wanting more.
Ruka smiled about there kissing to then slowly move wertz to the other side to lay him down, not to care about the driver.
Parked, the driver darted his eyes to then turn his head to make a face.
Why are they not getting out?
The driver then got out to go to the door to then open to look down, wertz was there to his knees to have his hands to the ground to be breathing heavily, ruka got out to then grab up his man to then go to the school, the driver looked to then confused to then shrug to get back into the car to then go back to the house.
Wertz moved his arm from ruka to stop to eye over him.
"What the hell was that!?"
Ruka stopped to then eye over wertz.
"Taking care of my half breed."
Wertz gritted his teeth to then go forward, ruka watched this to roll his eyes to follow.
You are my half breed wertz, ruka then turned his head to look over wertz brother to narrow his eyes to then place his hand to wertz to have him be closer. Wertz brother shook his head to then watch them go off but to understand why wertz wasn't coming home.
His brother signed to then go to class.
Going through the children's rooms for there laundry, type went about with a face to then get to rukas to look about to grab to his things to then go to his desk to part his lips to look about to smile and wide.
Ruka......I can't believe you did this.....
Type took in a very deep breathe to then turn to go to the other kids room to be full of love for his children.