harsh rules

Gathering everyone to the living room who was of age too get someone pregnant, they either sat to the floor or the couches to look to there father's for tharn to be the one to the middle with type to the side to look over his children.
"So, another pregnancy has happened. Other then your father's here. So..... We have agreed to a rule change."
The children talked amongst themselves for tharn to take a step forward where they all looked to him to straighten up.
Type eyed that to roll his eyes.
How can he command them like this and I can't?
Tharn eyed everyone to then look down to the piece of paper.
"Rule 1, no one is allowed to date until they are 18. Second, everyone is going to go through the sex talk and how to prevent pregnancies, third we will meet who you are interested in and you will never ever be left alone with them. 4th...."
Tharn then looked up to his vampire daughter tura.
"That's not fair!"
Type made a face.
"This needs to happen."
"Who got someone pregnant? Sounds like it's there fault. And we are being unfairly punished!"
"Tura...... You are 14, need to listen to your father's."
"But I....'
"Tura!"
Type looked to tharn with a glare.
Turas chin quivered to then peer her eyes to the side to then narrow them when she saw ruka came in. She then looked down to shake her head.
Tharn looked her over to then eye over the paper.
"4th, type and I will talk to your interests parents and let them know you could get pregnant or there child may be come pregnant. 5th no siblings will keep secrets to hidden boyfriends or girlfriends. 6th every one will be open and honest about anything. Right now that is the list and you're father's we reserve the right to make more. Understand everyone?"
Many looked about to then nod, others scoffed.
"I know a lot of you are not happy, but you are all under 18 and you have your whole life in front of you. Now go."
Everyone then got up to disperse talking under the breathes for tura to get up to go straight to ruka to eye him down .
"I know you're the cause of this! I finally found someone I...... It's all your fault!"
Tura then went to tharn with wide eyes.
"These rules shouldn't apply to me, I'm like my cousin eva with her wife Trixie."
Tharns eyes widened to then turn his head to look to type.
"Other then our son Miro, do we have any other straight children?"
Type wrapped his arms about himself.
"Really tharn?"
Tharn shrugged to then look to tura.
"These rules still stand tura."
Tura made a hard face to look back to ruka.
"I hate you!"
Ruka gritted his teeth to then watch his little sister go to hang his head, type signed to then go to him to wrap his arms about.
"She'll get over it, how is wertz?"
"Feeling..... Better.... Dad.... Can he move in with us?"
Type looked ruka over to then turn his head to look to tharn..
"We need to talk to his parents first ruka."
Ruka hung his head. Type looked back to ruka feeling his son tense.
"Ruka?"
"We were on the phone with them. Wertz told them he was pregnant and..... Going to keep the baby, they...... Don't want anything more to do with him. They said they won't tell his brother, they will make up a lie or something like that."
Type signed.
"How is wertz dealing with that?"
"Can he..... Just move in with us?"
Type turned his head to look at tharn again, tharn darted his eyes over type.
"Tell wertz........ He can. However...."
Ruka moved his head up to look to type has he looked to him..
"Has your punishment for enticing wertz which lead to this pregnancy, you are too have separated rooms."
Ruka lips parted..
"Dad....."
Type shook his head to then take his arm back to wrap them about himself..
"What you have done is not at all okay ruka, it lead us to change the rules. Your brothers and sisters are now suffering for your choice. So that's the deal."
Ruka made a hard face.
"You know..... Maybe this wouldn't have happened if you two were around more. Ever wonder why your children hate you."
Tharns eyes widened to then move type gently back to really look and hard at ruka.
"How dare you say that to your father!"
Ruka made a hard face to then look to type who hung his head to fight back the tears.
He then hung his head to look down.
"I'm..... Sorry...... Its something I've been...... Bottling up and......ria has told me to say something to the two of you for years but...... What tura said to me and not being...... I'm sorry dad."
Type turned his head to look to the wall.
Tharn looked over ruka.
"There is no excuse for what you said and you have no idea how much your father here has had to sacrifice to give you all what he could of his attention, we also have jobs and there is not just one of you anymore, which yes is our doing, but ruka, you had no right to say what you just did. Now get out of my sight!'
Ruka flexed his jaw to then look back at type with a face to then turn to leave. Tharn watched him leave to look to type.
"Don't let what ruka say bother you type."
Type turned his head to look down to place a hand to his stomach.
"I'm....a horrible father."
Tharn stepped closer to place his hands to his face.
"No you are not, we....... Just gave the other to much love, which lead to this huge family that you and I both wanted, its a lot type. Ruka is also just hurting right now."
Type slowly looked to tharn to have tears come down, tharn made a face to move his thumbs under his eyes to wipe them away for them to turn there heads has they were the door bell go off, tharn let type go to answer that with him in tow, going to the door tharn opened to widen his eyes, type parted his lips.
Anaras father was there to eye them.
"I..... Wish to....view my family."
Type gulped.
Fuck!