seeing something I don't like

Sitting to the edge of the bed, ruka had his hands behind him to have his phone to his ear to hear his father tharn telling him they will be back in a weeks time and soon the family has to meet someone.
Ruka tilted his head has he over heard tharn to then peer his eyes to the side to look over wertz who had his back to the headboard to have his head hung to be texting.
Ruka narrowed his eyes to peer his eyes forward.
"Understand."
Ruka placed his phone to the side to move about to be to his knees to have grabbed the phone to look down at wertz who eyed up a bit confused.
"Ruka?"
"Who are you texting with such an expression?"
Wertz made a face to then peer his eyes down.
"Um...."
Ruka narrowed his eyes to move the phone about to then have it ripped from his hands to look down to eye over wertz who had it covered with a long face.
Ruka moved back on his legs.
"Wertz?"
Wertz gulped.
"Um..... Just..... Talking to..... Another classmate and...."
Rukas eyes widened to then move wertz down to place his hands to his wrists to Hover over to really eye over him.
"What is going on between the two of you?"
Wertz body shivered for him to turn his head to take in long breathes.
Why is my body acting like this? I want to have ruka...... But I've never.....
Ruka then placed a bit more pressure to his wrists.
"Wertz!"
Wertz signed to dart his eyes.
"Thinking about....... Going on a.... Date with...."
Ruka couldn't help but to let a small growl escape his chest cavity to place wertz arms above his head to place one to his neck.
"What!"
Wertz started to thrash a bit.
"Ruka!"
Ruka made a very hard face to then move away from wertz to be next to his window to look out with a furrowed brow.
Wertz moved up to place a hand to his neck to then cough a bit to turn his head to look at ruka.
"What the.... Hell!"
Ruka placed his hands into his sweatpants pockets to look about outside.
"Get out."
Wertz parted his lips to make a face.
"Ruka........ Don't be like this. Just....... Be there for your.... Friend....."
Wertz immediately looked down. He didn't like that word..
Ruka shook his head a bit.
"Wertz, I want you to leave."
Wertz looked back to ruka to then get up to step towards him to eye about.
"Ruka? Why are you acting like this? Should I act this way when you finally meet someone?"
Wertz heart started to thump unevenly.
"That..... Won't happen.......wertz.... Just leave."
Wertz let out a breathe of relieve to then step a bit closer to place a hand to rukas bare shoulder to look over him.
"Ruka, please don't act like this."
Ruka turned to grab that hand by it's wrist to look over wertz.
"You shouldn't be here. Don't think you're.... Boyfriend would approve. Go to his house."
Ruka then pushed wertz back a bit to start to go around to then stop, wertz went to ruka to wrap his arms about him to have his head to the side to dart his eyes has he held ruka and hard.
"It's just a date ruka, not even my boyfriend."
Ruka moved his head up to look over the ceiling.
"Yet......wertz, let go and go home."
Wertz made a hard face to place his forehead to rukas back to move it a bit back and forth.
"Ruka....." He whined.
Ruka then widened his eyes to peer them down, wertz was moving his hands, shakily about his body.
"Wertz..... What are you?"
"I.... Honestly don't know."
Ruka gritted his teeth. The sex they had, was making them want the other and bad, ruka knew why however because of the enticement wertz didn't know.
"Wertz...... You have a boyfriend and so you need to stop doing this."
Wertz took in very deep breathes to keep moving his hands about to be confused has to why but kept doing it.
"I don't have a..... Boyfriend..... Just a.... Date....."
Ruka rolled his eyes to place his hands to wertz hands to turn to really eye over him.
"One date with you, sure that is what is going to happen, so.... Stop."
Ruka threw wertz hands down to turn to start to head to the bed.
"You need to leave wertz."
Wertz darted his eyes about ruka to go to him and quick, for ruka to turn to have them both flop to the bed, ruka looked up at wertz has he was on him.
"Wertz?"
"I am not going home. I do not have a boyfriend....... Yet....."
Ruka made a very hard face.
"Wertz, get off!"
Wertz made a hard face also, to then sit upon ruka to have his hands to rukas perfect pectorals to take in very rapid breathes to gulp to start to grind a bit, he made a face, this felt faintly familiar.
Ruka placed his hands to wertz waist to grip a bit.
"Wertz! Nn.... Stop!"
Wertz shook his head to squeeze his eyes tightly shut.
"Take..... Take them.... Out....."
Ruka parted his lips to dart his eyes over wertz to then eye down to do just that, ruka couldn't say no to wertz, not in this situation, especially with what he had done.
Wertz lifted his head back has he felt rukas cooling hand to his very hard erection to feel it be placed next to his very cold stiff cock for them to rub them together, wertz made a face, this didn't seem to be enough, he was wanting something else, watching ruka to be inside.
Wertz made a painful face has he kept grinding upon rukas dick, for ruka to look over wertz to want the same, he wanted to be deep inside this half breed but knew he couldn't.
Ruka lifted his head back to moan.
"Wertz! Nnn!"
Wertz nodded.
"I....mm.... Know.... I'm..... Sorry......nnn.... Sorry.....aaah....... So good......"
Ruka moved his hands and quick to move wertz down for them to eye the other directly has they moved there bodies with the other, ruka had a hand to wertz hair gripping, to have the other gently about his throat.
"Keep.....nn..... Your eyes to mine!"
Wertz nodded to not feel what he used to, like embarrassment, or ashamed, wertz didn't know what changed, but this felt so very right.
"Aaaah ruka!"
Wertz then looked to his mouth to want to kiss, for ruka to eye that to want the same, he saw wertz start to move down, rukas eyes widened to then turn his head.
After everything you have done, do not dare to lay your mouth to this pure soul again.
Wertz moved his head back to look over ruka with a sullen face to start to grind harder, he was getting close.
"Ruka.... You..... You said to...."
Ruka turned his head for them to stare at the other to make this act be a bit hotter for them both to climax, wertz looked over ruka to breathe heavily, for ruka to let wertz go for him to then lay his head to rukas body to take in very deep breathes to let his eyes close. Ruka looked over the ceiling.
"Wertz..... What was that?"
Wertz moved his head up and down rukas body.
"Don't.... Really know....."
Ruka placed his hands to wertz body to take him off for them to eye the other.
"Guess practice..... For your boyfriend."
Wertz parted his lips to watch ruka get up to eye over his back to see him ball his haha to either side.
"This will not happen again. Sleep here go home tomorrow."
Wertz gulped to have tears start to well up to his eye lids to watch ruka fix himself to then leave, he didn't understand why he did that and why his body and even heart was wanting ruka so bad lately, that was the reason he accepted this date, he didn't want to ruin the friendship he had with ruka and wanted them both to have experience with others, since they were so young, wertz only cared and thought about ruka, never himself.