being us

Breathing in deeply, Audia took in a deep breathe to then streach his arms up, to then go from his stomach to his back to look about to furrow his brow, things were a bit more focus then usual, he then moved up slowly to keep eyeing about to then place his hands behind him.
He then shook his head has he saw nothing to the very white and pale walls.
You need pictures of your family here chaiya.
Audia then turned his head to look forward to see across the way the front door open, he then moved his legs to his body to wrap his arms about them to turn his head slightly to watch chaiya come up the stairs to then stand to the edge of the bed to look over audia.
"Still here?"
Audias lips parted he then darted his eyes to look down to make a face.
Maybe everything that happened last night was just to get you into his bed.
Audias chin quivered a bit to then start to move about, chaiya then went to him to bend over has he sat to the side to place his thumb to his chin to stop it from quivering.
"Do not do that. You need to be too my kitchen not laying here in bed."
Audia widened his eyes a bit.
"Oh?"
"Mm. You need to eat."
Chaiya then moved up to then go to a dresser to grab some new clothes to then place to the humans side..
"Dress then meet me to the kitchen. The cooks I hired cooked you something."
Audia watched chaiya go to then smile and wide.
Getting dressed, audia then got up to step forward to make a face to then place a hand to his lower back. It hurt and a lot.
Sighing, he kept rubbing it to then go about, to turn his head to stop has he saw a weird table to the living room.
Shrugging, he then went to the kitchen to go to the small dining room table to then sit to eye over chaiya who looked at him directly.
"What has the cooks made?"
Chaiya shrugged.
"Will see in a moment. How is your body which is mine, fairing?"
"Hurts a bit...... Um..... My body isn't...."
Chaiya raised an eye brow to then look down.
"Seems you have forgotten your promise."
Audia moved forward a bit.
"No..... Haven't forgotten but.....I made you a promise not to sleep with another so...."
Audia then winced to place his hands to chaiyas has one was to his throat, he then looked up at him and his smoothed face.
"Everything, and I do mean everything of you is to now be mine. My own personal human whore."
Audia darted his eyes to part his lips.
"Is...... That what I am too you?"
Chaiya narrowed his eyes to then take his hand away to then turn to place his fingers to the table to slowly trace to then go to sit down, audias heart started to sink has he looked to chaiya.
"The only thing I shall admit to, is you are more then that."
Audia then hung his head to make a face.
Wonder if it's because he is a true vampire and has never....
Before he could finish that thought audia turned his head to look at the cook who came to place the plate filled with food before him to then leave. Audias eyes widened at the feast.
"Thank you so very much "
Chaiya rolled his eyes.
"You do not need to thank the help."
Audia rolled his eyes to then dig in, he was very hungry.
"You should. This took a lot I can tell and it's so delicious."
Chaiya looked over audia to watch him eat to then grit his teeth to then turn his head to look to the side.
I really need to just kill this human. What is going on with me.....I do not believe I like it..... Being around audia......I can't place my finger on it but..... Something is very odd here.
Chaiyas eyes widened to then turn his head to look over the human. He was moaning a bit with his intake of the food.
He then placed his hand to his pants to then start to rub at his erection that was very much hard.
Watching has audia was starting to finish, chaiya then got up to stand to the side, to then unzip, Audia widened his eyes to turn his head to look over him.
"Chaiya? What are you mm!"
Audia placed his hands to chaiyas has they went to either side of his head to pull it to his cock to down. Chaiya looked to his ceiling to moan.
Audia however was having trouble with this, he had never done such a thing, chaiya then looked down to take his head away to have his one hand to his hair to grip.
"Are you feeling weak or anything?"
Audia shook his head.
"Good. Before you are too get a massage, we are going again."
Audia looked over chaiya.
"A massage?"
Chaiya then grabbed audia to take him to the living room to sit down to then have audia stand before him to look up.
"Take off your pants and boxers."
Audia looked over chaiya to then eye about.
"Um.... Is anyone here?"
Chaiya rolled his eyes to then go to his pants to then start to take them away, audia turned his head to then place his hands over chaiyas, he then slowly looked up to bare his teeth.
"Excuse me!"
Audia made a sullen face.
"I..... Don't want anyone to watch...... Want.... To be the only one who sees you like that.... From now on...." Audia mumbled to then take his hands away to hang his head.
Chaiya parted his lips to then rip his pants and boxers to shred to then grab ahold of this human to place him on, to then thrust his way in to keep his eyes to him.
"The cook just left..... The massager will be here soon.....mm.... No one will ever see this..... Just us.....aah! Audia?"
Audia had head head lifted to grind on that cock to moan in sweet bliss has chaiya was going slow.
"Mm....hmmm!"
Chaiya then placed his hands to audias back to grip a bit to then move his head close to his body to look up with piercing eyes.
"You need to pack..... And be here tonight!"
Audia opened his eyes to dart them about to then look over chaiya a bit confused.
"What?"
Chaiya lightly darkly chuckled to then turn audia about to fuck him sensually has all thoughts of killing him went out of his mind, chaiya now wanted audia every single day without really knowing why.