you two really need to slow down

Wobbling about, type signed here and there, to then take in a deep breathe to go from one chair to the other to sit to move his body down to eye over his extreme belly to groan.
He then looked to the side to eye over tranta.
"Mm yes?"
Tranta looked over type.
"I'm hungry."
Type moved up to eye over them.
"For?"
"Blood."
"Wheres your father's?"
Tranta shrugged.
Type took in a deep breathe to then place his hand to his stomach.
"Tranta.....I'm having a very hard time getting up right now and...."
Tranta wrapped his arms about himself to continue to eye type.
"I'm hungry."
Type narrowed his eyes to then look up to see wertz come about to have a hand to his stomach has he was pregnant with his second to then go to his son to shake his head.
"Tranta, I've told you to come to me or your other father when you are hungry."
Wertz looked to type.
"I'm so sorry......tranta is 10 and should be able to go to the kitchen to get his own blood.'
Type and wertz turned there heads to see ruka come about to stop to eye over them.
"What?"
Tranta looked to ruka.
"I'm hungry "
"Go to the kitchen then."
Tranta made a face to then go, wertz watched him go to shake his head.
"Your son never ever listens to me, I've been telling him for years to.....ugh...."
Type watched wertz go to slightly laugh, ruka looked to his father.
"What are you laughing at?"
"You ruka are just like your other father, you all listen to him and not me. Where were you?"
"With ria, triaka is still in America on a merger."
"How is her pregnancy going?"
"Still in bed for her rest. How is your pregnancy?"
"Hard....."
"How late are you?"
Type looked to his stomach.
"A month."
Ruka rolled his eyes to then go to sit next to his father.
"I know a few of my brothers and sisters have moved, but dad..... After these two, can you and my other father.... Maybe slow down?"
Type looked to ruka to nod.
"I've been telling your other father that, he just wants a big family, so do I but.....I really would like it if we could slow it down since I'm the only one who can have twins. My body is starting to reject this I think. I also want to have more time with all of you."
Ruka eyed over type.
"Dad, I am 26, I'm fine. So is many of your other kids and your mother, and your other siblings. You and my other father need to have some time for yourself."
Type shrugged to then start to move up to make a face, ruka looked over type.
"Dad?"
Type shook his head to start to breathe heavily.
"Go.... Go get your other father!"
Ruka widened his eyes to then get up and quick to do just that.
Type hunched himself over to have his hands to his stomach to then start to whimper.
"Fuck!"
Tharn came in with ruka, audia, chaiya, drixi, Miro, mita and a few others, tharn kneeled to look over type.
"Type!?"
"I think I'm..... Shit! I need to go to the hospital!"
Tharn nodded to then try to pick up type for him to groan to then shove tharn back to then go to the couch to lay down to shake his head.
"When you tried to move me.... Felt so sick....I can't....."
Tharn darted his eyes to then turn to look at everyone.
"Go get sanxi!"
They all nodded to do just that, even though type didn't like it, they had to pick him up to take type to sanxis house to then be placed to the table to have his head turned to be puking in a bag.
Sanxi was to his table to look over the materials, nuru was next to him to eye.
"Do you have everything for my brother?"
Sanxi nodded to then turn to eye over everyone.
"Okay, only tharn, I and nuru will be in here with type, everyone to to the living room."
Ruka looked to type a bit concern.
"But...."
Tharn looked to ruka.
"Your father will be fine. Everyone thank you."
Everyone then turned to leave, type dropped the bag to then lift his head back to scream, ruka turned to try to go to type for Miro and mita to take him out.
"Our dad will be fine."
Ruka darted his eyes to then leave with everyone.
To the living room, a few paced, ruka was to the couch to dart his eyes about, he hadent felt like this since wertz went into labor with tranta. Ruka then looked to stand over tharn who was smiling.
"Your sister's are doing just fine."
"And dad?"
Tharn looked to ruka to then move to the side.
"Come and look. Think he is going to eat your sister's though."
Ruka widened his eyes to then go and quick, everyone looked to the other to smile to then go in, they all stood around to see type sitting up a bit to be holding one of his daughter to be kissing there foot. To then look to his family with a huge smile.
"Everyone, meet mara and Mila."
"Where is...."
They all looked to see sanxi come about with Mila.
"This one is a vampire. Needed to get her fed, type lost a lot of blood, mara is a half breed."
Ruka then went to sanxi to grab his sister to eye over her to smile to then look to type.
"After these two, are you going to keep to your word?"
Tharn looked to ruka a bit confused to then eye over type.
"What is the talking about?"
Type looked to tharn who stood right next to him.
"After these two.... Can we take a break?"
Tharn looked over type to then eye over ruka to eye over the rest of his family.
"Is.... That what everyone wants?"
Ruka looked to tharn.
"You two really need to have your time."
Tharn made a face to eye over type.
"A break can be nice."
Type smiled to then go back to trying to eat maras foot for everyone to move closer to be part of this moment.