heart break

To the doctor's office, type was to the bed to be laying to his back to have his hands to his semi flat stomach to be caressing and eyeing, tharn was to the wall next to type, to have his arms wrapped about himself to be eyeing has well, the two then looked to the doctor for type to sit up to eye over him.
The doctor came in with a fallen face.
Tharn shook his head.
"Don't."
The doctor closed the door to eye over tharn, type Darted his eyes over the doctor..
"Don't listen to my husband. What....."
The doctor looked to type with a sad face.
"Mr. Xian.....I am very sorry."
Types whole body shivered.
Tharn narrowed his eyes.
"Did I.... Lose them...."
"From the bleeding that has occurred and what your tests are showing, the weaker fetus in this case is...... Slowly dying off."
Tharn flexed his jaw to eye down.
Types chin quivered to then have tears falling down his cheeks to eye over his stomach.
"So..... I'm having a... Semi miscarriage."
The doctor went to type to place his hand to his shoulder.
"I am very sorry Mr. Xian."
The doctor then widened his eyes has he was softly pushed back for tharn to be right in front of him, eyeing glaring.
"He is not having a miscarriage! My husband is having both! Also do not touch what is mine, do you hear me!"
Type signed to then turn his head to look over tharns back.
"Tharn.... That's enough."
Tharn turned to eye over type.
"No it's not! No one but me gets to touch you! Also you are going to have both of my children! Do you understand me type!"
The doctor made a face to then place his hand to tharns wrist to then turn him about for them to leave.
Type watched them go to then go to his side to curl up a bit has more tears fell.
Outside tharn took his hand away to then eye over the doctor.
"Excuse me!"
The doctor eyed over tharn.
"No, excuse me, you may be his husband however I am his doctor. I now know why he is constantly stressed. You place on way to much pressure on him. Mr. Xian, unfortunately from what I am reading from the test results one of your boys is not going to make it."
Tharns lips parted to then look down.
"There.... Twin boys?"
The doctor nodded.
"From one of the tests that came back, we were able to find that out even though your husband is not that far along. Mr. Xian, I know this is difficult for the two of you, given your family however, Mr. Xian did deliver a year ago, this was just too soon. I suggest you two make arrangements for a abortion with this fetus to make room for the other. Not that I am wanting this however Mr. Xian keeping the other inside could cause a duel miscarriage. So it's your choice, please talk this over with Mr. Xian in there. Again I am very sorry for your loss."
The doctor turned to then leave, tharn flexed his jaw to hold back his tears to then turn to go to type, type turned his head with tears coming down to eye over tharn.
"What...... Did the doctor say?"
Tharn closed the door with his head hung to then go to type to then move him over a bit to lay to his side to wrap his arms about to stare at the wall.
"I'm..... Going to plan a vacation for you type. Only you. Then....... We need to schedule a....."
Types chin quivered to then turn his head to hold onto tharn harder to cry.
A week later, type was before his bed to sign has he looked to his suitcase to shake his head. He felt like he was going to be exiled for what was going on.
Type then went to sit to the bed next to it to place a hand to his stomach to caress to eye over it.
Tharn, him and the doctor scheduled a side abortion in two months.
Coming in, tharn stopped to eye over type with a face to then go to suitcase to place it together.
"Do you have everything?"
Type shrugged, tharn zipped it up to eye over it.
"I need to know before you go into that car."
Type signed.
"I..... Hate this "
"You need to rest type. This is a good idea."
"Mm...."
Type then got up to then leave, tharn made a face to then grab the suitcase to follow, going outside type looked about to only a few of his children, most didn't want to see him off.
Type looked to his twin daughters who were in his son's arms to go to then to place kisses to the foreheads to try and do the same to his sons for them to move away, type stepped back to laugh to then feel tharns arm to his to take him to the car.
"If you don't leave now, you won't."
Type took his arm away to then go to the car to slam the door. Miro and mita looked to the other to then look to there parents, tharn placed the suitcase to the back to then see the car go off.
Tharn turned his head to eye over his children.
"You have everything handled?"
They nodded tharn nodded back to then watch the car leave.
To his vacation spot, type went swimming in very warm water to be to the edge of the bed to be drying his hair without an expression he then signed to throw the towel to the side to then go to the kitchen to make him something to drink to then go and take a quick shower to get the sea off, going back to the kitchen without any clothes he looked to his glass a bit confused, looked like it had been moved, shrugging he then drank his fill to place the cup down to smack his lips a bit to start to sway, he felt very much relaxed.
He then went to the side to then slowly looked up to eye over tharn who caught him.
"What....mm.... What did you do?"
Tharn looked over type to then pick him up bridal style to then take him to the bed to lay him down to his back to lay to his side.
"One last ditch effort to save.....our boys."
Tharn looked over type to then place a hand to his stomach, type closed his eyes.
"We're.... Having boys?"
"Yes. Type...... You are constantly stressed, I know it is my fault......I have you a mild relaxant. I know for a fact won't harm our children. I know what I did is not at all okay but.... You and I both know if I told you, you wouldnt do it."
Type placed a hand over tharns.
"Mm.....if it could help our children.... Yes I would...."
Type opened his eyes to turn his head to look over tharn who then looked to him.
"I..... Don't want an abortion tharn."
Tharn moved his other hand to caress types cheek.
"I do not want that either."
Types chin quivered to then make a face.
Tharn. Moved up to eye over him.
"What's wrong!"
Type lifted his head back to then pounce on tharn, he looked up to one very seductive looking half breed to then shake his head.
"No sex. That could cause....."
Type placed his hands to tharns neck to bring him up to eye over him.
"You trust me?"
Tharn lips parted to eye over him.
"Type...."
"Tharn..... Do you?"
Tharn looked over a very serious type to then nod.
"Mm... Give me whatever I am to be wanting."
Type then moved one hand away to place his cannines into tharns neck to then take a hand back to undo his pants to then place him in.
Tharn gritted his teeth has he had doubts to this.