start of another drama

To the door, varino raised his hand to then knock to it to hang his head to start to move papers through the folder to count to make sure he had everything. He then moved his head up.
"Come in."
Varino nodded to then place his hand to the door nob to turn it to then go in.
Standing before the desk he took in deep breathes waiting for this person who was busy to there computer to knowledge he was there.
Varino then signed quite hard, they stopped typing to roll there eyes. They then moved a bit to the side to widen the eyes a bit to look over this half breed.
"Who..... Are you?"
Varino looked them up and down.
"Mr. Reito. I am here to deliver these to you."
They peered there eyes to the folder to then move a hand to his head to wipe his semi long hair away to then get up to go about the desk.
Varino raised an eye brow.
He heard this man usually stays behind his desk.
They went about to then move there hand out for the folder.
Varino gave it to them to turn to stop to turn back about.
"You should stay until I know I have everything."
Varino placed his arms behind himself to eye over them.
"I counted and looked through everything before I came here."
"Will see."
Varino narrowed his eyes. He did not like this person and what they were assuming.
"I've..... Done this job for...."
"I have more experience in this field then you so...."
Varino took in a very deep breathe to then hang his head to look down. He couldn't wait to get out of there.
"Seems everything is here."
Varino rolled his eyes to then turn to start to leave to then stop to dart his eyes over the door. He then turned about to re look over this man.
"Yes?"
They placed the folder to there body to look over varino.
"How..... Long have you've worked here?"
"5 years."
"I have for 20."
Varino nodded.
"Good for you sir, you have the materials you need, I need to go back to work."
Varino nodded again to turn just to turn back to then eye over this person.
"What got you into this business?"
Varino signed.
"Look Mr....."
They tilted there head to the side .
"You don't know who I am?"
Varino looked him over to see a resemblance to someone but that was just about it..
"Not really. Now I....."
They stepped to varino.
"My name is Mr. Xian."
Varino took in a very deep breathe.
"Guessing you are one of the many children fathered by...."
"Type and tharn. Yes."
"Mm.... Okay. Now I need to go...."
Varino turned to then move his head back a bit to look over this person..
"How busy, really are you?"
"Quite. Why?"
"Who do you need to see next?"
"Mrs. Critcha."
They nodded to go about varino for him to turn to eye over him to see he went to his desk to grab a phone to place the folder down to hear him speak in another language.
"Um....Mr. Xian what is...."
He placed the phone down to look over varino to then go about the desk again to stand in front of him.
"Your schedule for today is all clear. Are you hungry?"
Varino looked to him confused.
"Excuse me?"
They stepped closer.
"You heard me."
Varinos lips parted.
"Why did you...."
They shrugged to go about varino who turned to watch.
"Don't know how to explain this, now come, I'm taking you out to lunch."
Varino signed to then follow not knowing what else he can do.
To a very expensive restaurant, varino looked through the menu not really knowing what to do, this all was so very over the top.
Mr. Xian looked over him to have his head tilted to the side.
"Chose whatever you wish."
Varino signed to place the menu down to eye over him.
"This..... Really is to much."
"I can afford anything you are too be desiring."
"Mr. Xian....... Can I please ask. Why are we here why....."
"What is your first name?"
Varino signed to look down.
"Varino..... Why?"
"Mine is sinki. I am apart of the 6th pregnancy of twins to my parents. My brother lives in London. He is...... Semi similar to me. Over worker, has no one and...."
Varino took in a very deep breathe to listen to sinki.
"Mr....Xian....."
Sinki looked over varino to then grab his cup full of blood to move it closer to him.
"Sinki."
Varino shook his head.
"No. I want to keep this professional. So Mr. Xian why are you telling me all of this?"
Sinki looked to his cup to make a hard face.
"I..... Didn't think it..... Was ever going to happen to me.....mm....oh..... Do you have any siblings?"
Varino looked over this man confused has this conversation shifted once again.
"I have.....a sister. She's in her 80s, why?"
"Feel bad for my brother then. Also this usually isn't how this goes."
"Mr. Xian, I have no clue what you are talking about."
Sinki drank from his cup to then place it to the table to have a finger to the rim of the glass to swirl it about.
"Varino......if you are not going to order anything, let me take you somewhere else then."
Varino looked over him to sign to move back in his chair to eye down to pick up a fork to bang it a bit to the table.
"Mr. Xian......I am not really hungry. We really need to go back to work."
Sinki moved close to place his arms to the table to eye over varino.
"I have cleared your schedule. You need to relax."
Varino signed.
"Varino?"
Varino rolled his eyes to then look to sinki.
"Mr. Xian, please, we need to keep this professional."
"Don't know how we can do that given where I want to take you next."
"What are you talking about?"
"Let's go to a hotel."
Varino widened his eyes, in shock and surprise.
"What?"
Sinki smiled and wide to then get up to go to varino to go to his ear has he placed his hand to his.
"Thought I was like my younger sisters and brothers, I wasent suppose to be with anyone. That changed when I saw you. Believe you are the one. Now come with me."
Varino darted his eyes to be so very highly confused, to then be moved up by this man to be pulled to look at them holding hands to not know what to do.
Going to the hotel, varino had his hand to his neck to be rubbing while he sat down to the edge of the bed to be looking down to be in a world of confusion, he then looked up has sinki came from the outside terrance after he had to make a few phone calls, to then go to a table to place the phone to it to start to take off his jacket. Varino gulped.
"Mr. Xian...... We really need to..... Whatever you have planned is not going to happen. We don't know the other, your the son of type..... This is not going to happen."
Sinki turned to eye over him to wrap his arms about himself..
"What does that matter?"
Varino darted his eyes over him to hang his head to look down.
"Oh.....I see. Did you know him? I know he dated a human while my parents were..... Broken up.... He never mentioned you."
Varino widened his eyes to look to sinki.
"That is not at all what I am talking about. Today was the second time I have...... Your other father tharn just was..... Very jealous and...... Um....."
Varino looked down has his ears turned red.
Sinki saw that to narrow his eyes.
"Which of them do you have a crush on?"
Varino placed his hands together to eye.
"That..... Is not your business."
"It is my business given you are going to take my virginity."
Varino looked to sinki confused.
"What are you talking about? Also...... Your a virgin? How old are you?"
"Not polite to ask."
Varino gritted his teeth.
Sinki looked over him to then move himself away from the desk to step to him to stand over .
"I am 68. Stop changing though when I was 25. How old are you?"
"Has..... Old has your father s."
"Mm..... Now. I want to know. Which one do you have a crush on. When we make love I want to rid them from your mind."
Varino parted his lips.
"Mr. Xian...."
Sinki stepped closer to place his hand to varinos chin to give him a very hard and alluring look.
"My name is sinki, varino....sinki."
Varinos eyes widened has sinki bent over a bit to place his lips to his, varino started to take in deep breathes, this was his first kiss, and it was beyond anything he could ever imagine, varino couldn't help but close his eyes to move his hands to sinkis head to grip his hair to get more into this kiss, sinki smiled has they started to use there tongues to kiss.
Sinki then moved his body to varinos to push him down to the bed has they continued to kiss, he then placed his hands to under varinos shirt to start to take them up, varino popped his eyes open to place his hands to his chest to push him back to eye over .
"Mr. Xian!"
Sinki rolled his eyes he then slowly took his hands from under varinos shirt to then go down to his pants to start to undo.
Varino peered his eyes down to breathe and hard.
"Sinki, varino. It's sinki. Oh..... Can you get pregnant?"
Varino looked right to sinki.
"No!"
"Mm.....I can. Will have to talk about that for the future. Just means you and I can really enjoy the other."
Varino then placed his hands to sinkis wrists to stop him before he could touch his dick that was actually hard to then look to him.
"Mr. Xian! This has gone on too long! You need to stop! We don't know the other! You also know about my crush on.....ugh! Well.... Not now crush but..... This is not going to happen! I don't want you to be my first."
Sinki raised an eye brow to move his head closer.
"Your a virgin also? Seems..... We are destined to being together."
Varino rolled his eyes.
"Just because we are both virgins doesn't mean anything. I do not want to have sex until I met the person I want to spend the rest of my life with. You are not that person. We don't even know the other."
"I did try to talk about myself in the restaurant. What all do you need to know?"
"Your not listening. This is not going to happen."
Sinki then eyed down to see varinos massive hard on.
"Believe it will. Also.....I believe you liked my father type, don't worry....."
Sinki slowly looked up to give varino quite the alluring stare to slowly move his hands down with varinos still wrapped about his wrists.
"I am going to make sure you never ever think about him again.... In that way.... Just me....."
Before varino couldnt speak, sinki placed his mouth to his for an incredible kiss for varino to then tense has he felt cold hands about his cock to then feel this man placed his body to his to be pushed down to the bed once again.