I can't do anything!

To the side, audia had his hands to a chain to try to break to then wince, chaiya snapped his head to the side. 

"Audia?"

Audia let the chain go to step back to look over his hands with a face to sign..

Chaiya rolled his eyes to turn his head back to look to the back of the door. 

"Stop. Your just hurting yourself. Go try the door again."

Audia moved about to go to the door to try and open to make a face. 

Chaiya looked him over to widen his eyes. 

"Stop!"

Audia immediately did that to turn to eye over chaiya. 

"What?"

Chaiya Darted his eyes to look to audias stomach. 

"I....... Don't know..... Just stop."

Audia fully turned to go to chaiya to stand in front of him..

"I'm sorry....."

Audia hung his head to place his hand to his stomach to feel a bit uncomfortable. 

"You need to sit. Your straining yourself."

Audia nodded to do just that to place a hand behind himself to keep a hand to his semi extended stomach to keep caressing until the uncomfortable feeling went away, chaiya kept his eyes to him to slowly peer them up to eye the door. 

Type is wrong, I can not feel emotions. Maybe he would open the door if I spilled all of.....

Chaiya turned his head slightly to place his hands to the arm of the chair to flex his jaw. 

"Audia?"

Audia slowly looked up. 

"Yes?"

"Come here."

Audia slowly got up to stumble a bit to move towards chaiya a bit closer..

"Yes?"

Chaiya turned his head to look over him..

"Closer."

Audia gulped to move a bit closer..

Chaiya narrowed his eyes. 

"Closer."

Audia moved his head closer..

"What is it chaiya? Do you need blood?"

Chaiya moved his head closer to press his lips to his..

Audia widened his eyes a bit to move even closer to stay his arms about has this kiss was getting more indepth..

To there room, tharn looked over type who was to his computer to eye over..

"He can not feel type."