our passion

To a hotel, wertz and ruka couldn't stop themselves, even though they had sex at school, they took off the rest of the day to then go to this hotel to burst through the door to be locked in a kiss has soon has they were to it.
Ruka moved back to swirl his tongue rapidly about wertz, has he moved his head from side to side to be swirling his tongue about his and hard, to have his body pressed to his to have his arms wrapped has they went back wards.
He then moved his foot up to then close the door for them to go to the bed.
Ruka kept his upper up to be kissing wertz still widely has wertz placed a hand to his cheek to keep up with this act.
Ruka then placed his hands to wertz body to move him back a bit to then place his hands to the bottom of his shirt to take it over his head to place his hands to either side of his body to then start to kiss at it, wertz lifted his head back to moan and hard.
Ruka then went to one pink nipple to lick to move his other hand up to place two fingers to the other to tease.
Wertz bit into his bottom lip to moan even louder, this action was turning him on to no end.
Ruka then was pushed down to have his hands to either side of his head to raise an eye brow has he looked over wertz to see his eyes flex a very deep green to see a side of him he never did before and it was turning him on so very much.
Wertz then started to take in deep breathes to shake a bit, he was still very mad at ruka for what he did.
Ruka darted his eyes to look upon his body to grit his teeth and hard, he then moved his arms about to then lay his hands to wertz face to move very slowly up to have his eye lids drop a bit.
"I'm not forcing this on you wertz...... Do you want me?"
Wertz made a very hard face.
"I'm...... Still very mad at you ruka but......god I want you so much!"
Wertz then wrapped his arms about ruka for them to go into a very deep kiss.
Ruka then turned them about to move his head to either side has they continued with this deep kiss to move his arms down to bend wertz legs to either side of his body to place his hands to his pants to then start to undo.
Wertz moved his head up and down with this action to then move his hands down to rukas pants to start to undo to Furrow his brow with a face. He was keeping something from ruka, something he found out, however his body was wanting it and wertz was not in control, his body was controlling him now and wanted it so very bad.
You have to tell ruka!! Have to tell him but.....if you do.... He'll stop and...... Place on a..... But I so want his......shit! I can't..... Think.... Just want him so much....
Wertz shook has he tried to make his mind work but his body was in control.
Ruka then was about to get wertz pants and just off for wertz to do the same, for ruka to place his hand to the side of wertz neck to leave those lips to then go to the other side of his neck to kiss, wertz turned his head to coo.
"Can I......"
Wertz started to breathe heavily.
"Ruka.....I need to...."
Wertz then made a pained face, he felt a spasm go through his body, it didn't want wertz to say one word for it was wanting ruka and bad.
Ruka took out his tongue to move it up and down his neck..
"What do you need?"
Wertz moaned and hard has he felt that slippery tongue to lift his head back to then wrap his legs about rukas body.
"Bite me and.....aaah..... Be deep inside..... Want you ruka!"
Ruka placed his cannines into wertz neck to then move his groin back to pentrate and hard, wertz widened his eyes to moan so very loud in pleasurable bliss.
"Aaaah so good! Nnn.... Don't stop!"
Ruka went his full speed to move his hands up to wertz to untangle them about his body to place to either side of wertz head to place his fingers through to really give this half breed his all.
After, ruka kept himself inside of wertz to lay on him to have his head over his heart to hear its melody to look at there hands holding.
Wertz kept his eyes to the ceiling to make a hard face has he could feel rukas cum in his ass to then grit his teeth..
Ruka then moved his head back a bit to look over wertz.
"Can feel your body tensed and heard your teeth clutch, your regretting this.... Aren't you wertz...."
Wertz signed.
"I'm not...... Regretting it ruka just...... I'm still so very mad at you...... And...... Were friends and and...."
Ruka placed his head once more over his heart.
"You need to calm yourself. Breathe."
Wertz gulped to do that to let a tear fall.
"I'm trying I....... Were destined to be together..... Even though we're 16 and..... To young and...."
"Why is that a bad thing wertz?"
"We haven't experienced any of life ruka."
"So..... You want to what? Have many lovers?'
Wertz felt ruka take himself out to then move about with no expression to then go about to sit to the edge of the bed to look to the floor, wertz got up on his elbows to look over him..
"I..... Just want us.... To experience more then..... Your families reputation ruka..... Don't you?"
Ruka moved his head a bit to the side to dart his eyes to then turn his body to look to wertz.
"You are talking about were destined for each other, what did you mean by that?"
Wertz made a hard face to then look down.
Ruka raised an eye brow.
"Wertz?"
Wertz gripped the bedding and hard.
"I'm..... Like audia."
Rukas eyes widened to then slowly peer his eyes down to wertz flat stomach.
"Are you..... Pregnant?"
Wertz whole body shook.
Ruka parted his lips to then get up to really eye wertz.
"Are you!?"
Wertz started to breathe and hard.
"Wertz!"
Wertz moved up has more tears fell.
"So far.... No..... But.... Apparently I'm capable of it."
Ruka raised an eye brow.
"So far?"
"After today......I don't know."
"Why didn't you tell me before.....I could...... We need to go to the doctor."
Wertz looked over ruka.
"Don't think we would be able to know right now ruka."
"You told me you can't get....."
Wertz peered his eyes down.
"Didn't know I could...... But because of your familys reputation, I went to the doctors myself to get checked and..... They told me I could.....I went to my parents.... They forgot about it and that's why they didn't tell me."
Ruka turned to then go to sit to the edge of the bed to look over wertz.
Wertz turned his head.
"This..... Is the only reason why.... Your with me and.... Want to be with me and..... And...."
Ruka darted his eyes about wertz.
"You've heard the story about mita and drixi, he felt the same, he can't have any more babies wertz and those two are still together. I don't believe that is why for us."
Ruka placed his hands to wertz face to turn it for them to eye the other.
"I really do love you wertz."
Wertz lips parted to make a face..
"We..... Haven't even experienced life yet ruka, were.... To young for this.....I want...."
Ruka made a hard face to move his hand away.
"What is it you want? To take on many lovers?"
Wertz darted his eyes about ruka.
"I want.... For us to..... Live and experience life, not have your families reputation delay anything we want."
Ruka hung his head to dart his eyes about to then get up to start to get dressed, wertz looked over him in panic.
"Ruka?"
"In two or three weeks we will be able to know if your pregnant, then we can decide whatever then. I..... Will not hold you back anymore wertz. Live your life for you. Know what I went to the principal about, I plan to be home schooled. You're.....off the hook. From me and my families reputation."
Wertz started to breathe heavily has he watched ruka get dressed to then go to him to turn him about to push him down to get on him to eye over..
"You are not going to just.... Leave!"
Ruka kept his hands to his sides to look up at wertz with a face.
"What do you want then?"
Wertz gulped, his body was wanting ruka again, he then looked down to start to take off his clothes for ruka to place his hands to his body.
"Wertz..... Stop! I don't have any..."
Wertz looked to ruka.
"I don't care if you have any condoms or not, I want you!"
Ruka parted his lips to then lift his head back has wertz found his cock to then place it inside of himself to lift his head back to grip here and there rukas pectorals to ride has tears went down, he knew this was not going to help not getting himself pregnant but his body was not listening to him, and little did wertz know, he was also being driven by his heart and soul for ruka.