confirming

To his lab, ruka was to a chair next to wertz to be eyeing over him, to not eye tharn who was right next to him to be standing with his arms wrapped about himself to be shaking his head a bit with an angry expression..
Type standing before his machine, type signed has a piece of paper was coming out.
Ruka kept his eyes to wertz who was to a bed to be breathing in soundly to then get up to keep his eyes to him.
"Get it all out.... Dad...."
Ruka turned his head to eye over tharn.
"How did this happen! Both I and your other father talked to you about protection! You know of our family! What in the....."
"Wertz is like audia, his parents also didn't tell him, how were we suppose to know."
"That doesn't matter! Condoms ruka! What the hell! Also you know never ever to be left alone! I am not...."
Ruka turned his head to look down has wertz furrowed his brow to then slowly open his eyes to turn his head to look up at ruka.
"Mm..... What's...."
The two then looked to the side, type came about with the piece of paper with a face.
"Your..... About a month pregnant.... You are also anemic, you need to drink more blood."
Wertz eyes widened for him to part his lips to then move slowly up to then look at his flat stomach.
"I'm really......"
Ruka darted his eyes to then look to type to reach his hand across the bed to then grab the paper to eye, wertz looked to him.
"What!?"
Ruka made a face.
"Your.....a month pregnant..... We..... For the first time....a month ago..... You can't get pregnant the first time so..... I'm confused."
Type wrapped his arms about himself to make a face.
"Wertz here.... Is like a normal pregnant woman "
Ruka and wertz looked to type.
"What?"
"You.... Are really a month pregnant.... Believe this is going to be....a 9 month pregnancy."
Wertz started to breathe heavily, tharn moved closer.
"How is that possible? They always take years."
"Not.... This time apparently.....wertz and ruka..... You are so very different."
Wertz darted his eyes to then move close to ruka for him to step back has wertz puked over the edge, ruka placed his hand to his back, type eyed over this to then move about.
"Tharn....you need to come and help me."
Tharn growled a bit to then follow for ruka and wertz to be alone.
Wertz went to his side to place his hands under his head to look over the wall, while ruka rubbed at his back.
"We.... Need to tell your parents wertz."
Wertz closed his eyes.
"I..... Want to talk to your father ruka."
Ruka narrowed his eyes.
"Why?"
Wertz gulped..
"You.... Know why."
Ruka barred his teeth.
"No wertz!"
Type and tharn came back to eye over them for wertz to move up to really eye type.
"I want an abortion."
Types eyes widened, tharn had to go to ruka to then move him out has he was yelling no.
Type watched that to then go to wertz to stand beside the bed to really eye over him
"This is......a big decision wertz. Trust me I know your scared."
"I want it out. I do not want to have a baby! I'm...... Sorry..... Please....I want an abortion.....I want it now before ruka tries to talk me out of it."
Type Darted his eyes to sign to look down.
"You..... Need to talk to ruka before I or any other doctor will perform a abortion."
Wertz chin quivered to look down.
"Please..... Please do this for me.....or.... I'll find a way to do it myself...."
Types eyes widened to really look to wertz.
"Why.... Did you have un protected sex with my son?"
"Didn't know I could.... Get pregnant then..... My body controlled me.....I couldn't help it. I...... Also...."
Type tilted his head to look over wertz.
"You love my son."
Tears started to come down wertz face for him to go back to his side to place his hands to them.
"Wertz.....you can't make this decision by yourself, the father has his rights too."
"I already know he's decision, no. I......I can't do this...."
Type placed his hand to wertz body.
"You wouldn't be alone. Not ever."
Wertz moved his hands away to really look to type.
"Your son and I..... Are only friends.... Just 16.....I would have to tell my parents..... We would be parents at 17.... All that pain.... I'm.....too scared....."
"Again wertz, you wouldn't be alone. We all would be there for you, you've seen our family also.... The fact your pregnant, I don't think you and my son are just friends."
Wertz took in a deep breathe to make a face to then get up to turn about to puke on the floor.
"I.... Have something for the morning sickness."
Wertz spit to the floor.
"Mm... Please...."
Type nodded to go and do that.
To a room, ruka kept trying to about tharn who pushed him back to shake his head.
"I'm the other half who created you, also older, you may have youth, but you will not get passed me."
Ruka barred his teeth to then turn has he looked over his father who gave him a very hard stern look.
"If.....wertz is having an abortion right now with my others father's help I swear to..."
Ruka turned to eye type has did tharn.
"Wertz is still very much pregnant, tharn.... You need to hold ruka please "
Ruka darted his eyes for tharn to go to ruka to do just that.
"What the...."
Type went to stand in front of ruka to wrap his arms about to dart his eyes.
"You are a whole different generation. Apparently you got wertz pregnant the first time you two had sex, wertz told me you enticed him into it, against his will."
Tharns eyes widened.
"Ruka! We have told you not to use your gift that way ever!"
Ruka made a long face, type took in a deep breathe to step closer.
"Your.... In love with him.... Aren't you ruka?"
Ruka hung his head to not fight against his father who held him.
"It..... Was a mistake..... Something I shouldn't have done..... But please.... Don't kill..... My baby for my mistake."
Type looked over ruka to then eye down has he saw blood droplets to the floor.
"Ruka....... You need to take care of your pregnant half breed...... He..... Is keeping the baby."
Ruka shot his head up to look over type in surprise.
"What?"
Type kept his head down.
"This is all not okay, but you need to go to him, tharn.... Let him go.... We will be talking about a punishment for the two of you. We also are going to have stricter rules now. You are at fault for them ruka now go."
Ruka eyed over type to feel tharn let him go to then rush to the door to stay there.
"Dad's......I am sorry....."
Ruka then ran off, tharn then stepped to type.
"What did you do?"
Type slowly looked to tharn with a sullen face.
"Just..... Being there for them. We..... Need to talk tharn."
"That we do type, that we do."