scrambling again

Type went to his computer to try and find chaiya to no avail to try to look for audia has well to get the same response.
To the living room, tine was sitting to the couch to have his head hung, hands to it to be shaking a bit, sarwat was to his side to have a have to his back to rub.
Miro was to his other side to be eyeing him, well mita and drixi were to be to the front bobbing there baby up and down.
Tine looked up has he heard foot steps to eye over type who had a long face.
"I'm sorry tine. I can't find anything."
Tine rolled his eyes to shrug sarawat off to get up to stand right in front of type.
"If your fucking grand son does anything to my son I'm going to kill him!"
Miro instantly stood to eye over tine.
Type looked to him to shake his head to look over tine.
"Everything will be okay."
"How do you know that! Chaiya is probably just waiting for audia to give birth to kill him! Just like your father tried to do that to you!"
Tine was moved back to wince, tharn came about to place a hand to his throat to sit him up and down, type went to them to go to the middle to push tharn off to eye over him.
"Stop!"
Tharn looked to him with anger.
"Why would you tell tine of......"
"I told you I told him when we were....ugh! This is not the Fucking time! We need to find chaiya and...."
Everyone turned to eye over mita who gave his baby to drixi to eye his phone to walk to type to hand it to him for type to read it over to take in a deep breathe, tine immediately grabbed the phone to read the text to then fall to his knees, sarawat rushed to him to wrap his arms about, type eyed down to think.
Tharn hunched himself over to grab the phone to then read the text to widen his eyes a bit.
From chaiya, I know what everyone is trying to do, let them all know audia varta is gone, is no more. Now leave me alone.
Tharn slowly lowered the phone to eye over mita.
"Why would he text you?"
"I don't know. To piss everyone else off more."
Tharn then looked through the phone to try to hack into it to find chaiya used a burner cell.
Tharn then have that phone back to mita to turn to look to type.
"Do you think he killed audia with his baby inside?"
Type made a face to look down has tine started to ball down crying in hesterics.
"Sarawat..... Can you take tine to the bedroom?"
Sarawat nodded to do just that has tine started to blubber..
"My baby..... He's gone.....chaiya killed him.....I just know it....."
Type watched tine go to then eye over tharn.
"Why ask that when there still....."
Tharn wrapped his arms about himself.
Type rolled his eyes to look down.
"To answer your question, no I don't think that. Believe he is just playing us. We need to find them."
"Or just find chaiya."
Everyone looked to tharn in anger.
"Really dad!"
Tharn kept his eyes to type not to look to mita who eyed over him to turn to go back to his baby to grab ahold of drixi to then leave.
Miro looked over tharn.
'with everything that has happened I don't believe chaiya would just do that out of no where. Type is right, we need to find them.'
Type turned his head to eye over Miro.
"Excuse me. I'm dad."
Miro rolled his eyes.
"Type, that doesn't matter right now."
Type turned his head to look over tharn to sign..
"Mm..... Well I don't know really how to find chaiya. Don't think Dr. Qui can help. Haven't heard word from zhan and his husband for years........ Don't think you're family could help...... I'm running low on options here tharn. Do you know what we can do?*
"I honestly don't know.'
Miro made a face to look down.
"Knowing chaiya, he won't go anywhere familiar, which leaves a lot of places. But if he did keep audia alive, wouldn't be too far in his condition, I'll talk to Dora, maybe she has some ideas, I'll talk to my other kids has well. Maybe talk to eva....."
Miro turned to do just that for type to go about to sit to the couch to lay his body back to place his hands to his stomach to caress to start to think himself into stressing.
Tharn turned his head to for over type.
"Quit it."
Type looked to tharn with a face.
"Quit what?"
"Stop stressing. Can feel that."
Type rolled his eyes to look forward.
"How can I not? Don't know where chaiya is. Dont know if audia is alive or dead..... Don't have really anyone to help us......tine is in such pain.......God! We shouldn't have had sex! I needed to have stayed around chaiya and...."
Type looked up to eye over tharn. That stood before him.
"Is Any of this thinking helping you right now?"
Type flexed his jaw to continue to rub his stomach.
"I can't help it tharn. This is our family."
"And some how everything will work itself out. You know this. Stop hurting our children who grow within you."
Type narrowed his eyes to look to tharn..
"You want me to not be stressed out. Then Fuck off!"
Tharn rolled his eyes to turn to leave.
"Only for now."
Type watched him go to then place the back of his head to the couch to look up with a long face.
"Shit! This is all a fucking mess!"
Type closed his eyes to continue to rub his stomach to try and calm himself to think of where chaiya would have gone and if he would actually kill audia and his son.