beyond pissed!

Furrowing his brow, under heavy eye lids, type started to slowly wake up to dart his eyes about to see he was back to his room, confusion washed through him.
What am I..... Doing back here?
Type then slowly got up to sit to look about to stop to eye to the wall to be looking over a very pissed off vampire.
"Um.... Tharn? Um.... Where's chaiya? Audia? What's go...."
Types head then went to the side, gulping he slowly moved his hand up to place to his face to caress.
Tharn was to the side to eye over him in pure hostility.
"I......I.... Can't believe you...."
Type snapped his head to the side to have his anger wash through him has tharn turned him about to Hover over to place his hands to his wrists to eye over him.
"How many times have you've hit me! Tried to kill me when...."
"I had no control over what your father or mine did tharn!"
"Shut up!" He interrupted.
Type placed his mouth into a tight line.
"I don't give a Fuck half breed! You went alone to meet up with a true vampire! He shot you!"
Types eyes widened.
"What!?"
Tharn narrowed his eyes to then peer then down to types arm, type turned his head to see he wasn't wearing a shirt and he did have something covering him there.
"What..... Happened here?"
Tharn bared his teeth to place his hands to types face to turn his head forward to crush his mouth to his to take his hands to types shorts to start to undo, type wrapped his arms about tharns neck, to let his vampire do whatever he wanted to him.
To the living room, chaiya was all wrapped up in a few different things to have something to his mouth so he couldn't speak to be eyeing forward not to move a muscle.
Miro was to the side to eye over him, Dora was next to him to have her head hung with a sullen face, sanxi with nuru we're to the other side with mita and drixi, while the younger children were with a nanny to be keeping watch over chaiya.
Dora moved her head up to go to Miro ear.
"Where is audia again?"
Chaiyas ears picked up to turn his head slowly to eye over his parents, Miro narrowed his eyes to grab doras hand to lead her out, chaiya slowly watched them go.
Going far enough, they stopped to eye the other.
"Audia is to the far back. We need to wait for my father to wake before we do anything. Also audias father's won't let him go."
Dora signed.
To the back room, audia sat to the edge with a face, tine was to one side of him to keep his arms wrapped about, where sarawat was to the other side to do the same.
"Dads...... You can let me go."
Tine and sarawat shook there heads. Audia signed to widen his eyes to push himself away from his father's to place a hand to his mouth to go straight to the toilet, they both followed.
"Audia?"
Audia puked blood to spit to the toilet bowl.
"I need..... chaiyas blood. Haven't had any morning sickness in 5 months when I...."
"That's not possible right now. Chaiya is in very big trouble. Also..... We want to..... Go back home with you audia."
Audia shook his head to get up to go to the sink to wash his mouth..
Tine went forward.
"This is not up for discussion."
Audia signed to look himself over to eye his parents.
"Your right. It's not. I'm in love with chaiya. What grows within me, is part him. I am not going to take away his son."
Tine and sarawat parted there lips to look over him.
"Son?"
Audia turned to place his hands to his stomach to caress.
"That's right. Type told us before..... It's not really chaiyas fault. Tharn rushed in and took chaiyas him from him. So...."
Tine rolled his eyes to then look to sarawat..
"This is a case of Stockholm syndrome."
Audia signed and hard.
"No it's not! I love him! I know he loves me! Rather he wanted to it admit that or not or......I believe he can feel actual emotions."
"Audia, he is a true vampire, they can't."
"I know you can't understand this but......I swear I've seen it. I also know in my heart he loves me. Let me prove it."
Tine made a face to then step to audia.
"You are never ever going anywhere near chaiya again! Once type is awake we are taking you home! Do you understand me!?"
Audia looked over his father to step forward.
"I am 17 years old! You can't make me stay away from him! He is my son's father and...."
"Audia!"
Audia gulped to looked over his father who had a very hard face .
"You are not going to go anywhere near him! Kicking or screaming! Do you understand me!"
Sarawat stepped forward to place his hand to tines shoulder for him to shrug it off to then turn to leave, audias chin quivered.
After there round, tharn helped type dressed since his arm was hurting, to help him get up for the other to eye.
"So..... Where is chaiya and audia, tharn?"
Tharn turned his head to still be pissed..
"Chaiya is all chained, audia is far away from him with his parents."
"Mm.... How did this happen? I remember seeing you tharn..... Storming in."
Tharn snapped his head to look over type.
"Are you saying this is my fault!"
Type wrapped his arms about himself..
"Chaiya wasent going to shoot. You stormed in and you two....."
Tharn Barred his teeth to then turn to start to leave.
"Your unbelievable sometimes."
Type watched tharn go to then follow. Moving about, they went straight to the living room, tharn stopped for type to start to go around for tharn to move his arm up to turn his head to look over him.
"No closer!"
Type rolled his eyes to then look to chaiya.
"So.... Think we need to talk."
Chaiya narrowed his eyes.
Miro then got up to remove chaiyas mouth piece to then go back to sit down.
"Chaiya....I...."
Chaiya shook his head.
"No discussion until I know where audia is.'
"We need to talk chaiya."
"Not until I know.'
Chaiya placed his mouth into a hard line, type signed.
"He is somewhere in this house. Now...."
Chaiya shook. His head.
"Not good enough. He......I know audia is having his morning sickness again. Needs my blood. Release me."
Type eyed chaiya confused.
"How do you know....."
Chaiya shrugged.
"Don't know. Just I do. Release me."
Types Lips parted.
"Before we talk.....I want to run a few tests."
Tharn turned his head to look over type a bit confused.
"What tests?"