made an excuse

With his hand to his neck, tria was to a online meeting with his twin sister who was eyeing down without an expression to be reading quietly, tria eyed over her to then peer his eyes to the side.
"Maybe we should end this early today."
"Our fathers want us to spend 2 hours with the other a day since I went to school abroad. Want us to keep a bond."
Tria looked back to his sister.
"We have never had such."
"I've told them that. They don't seem to want to listen."
"I won't tell if you don't. I have other important things I could be doing."
His sister slowly looked up to nod.
"Fine with me."
She turned off the camera to then turn her head to smile, her slightly older lover looked up to then smile back at her to then get up to go to her.
Tria looked over the blackened screen, to then swirl in his chair to look about his room to make a face, it had been a month since what happened with the doctor came about, tria kept his distance to over research what he could find to be overly interested with the doctor, he then turned in his chair to eye over his father tharn who knocked on the door frame.
"We are switching children for our extended vacation, would you like to come to boa boa? "
Tria shook his head.
"Well, how have you've been. Did you talk to your sister today?"
"For two hours yes. Father, we do not have a strong bond, we really do not need to do this everyday."
"It is what needs to happen, we will talk later, remember the rules."
Tria nodded to then watch tharn go to then get up to go to his bed to flop down to look to the ceiling, he couldn't stop thinking of the doctor, it was starting to annoy and irritate, however there really wasn't anything he could do and he didn't want to go on his other father's serums, tria then widened his eyes to sit up to look about, he had a thought.
To his home, Mr. dartina was to his home computer to be darting his eyes about, to then move his head up a bit has he heard his door bell go off, he then got up to go about to then go to the door to open to look at tria a bit confused.
"Mr. Xian?"
Tria looked over the doctor to then turn a bit to grab something from his bag he carried to then take it out to hand out to him, the doctor eyed over it.
"What is this?"
"Something about my family I'm sure you would be interested in."
The doctor signed has he looked over it.
"I'm no longer on that case."
"I still believe this would be interesting to you.  Goes over all my siblings."
The doctor parted his lips to then slowly move his hand to the folder to then take to eye over it.
"Um.... Thank you."
"You are very welcome."
The doctor looked up to eye over tria has things fell silent.
"Is..... There something else?"
Tria widened his eyes a bit. He only thought of this.
How am I to be about to come inside?
Tria looked over the doctor.
"Has I was not to the neighborhood, I am quite thirsty, I know you are not a vampire, however do you perhaps have any blood?"
"I always keep something to my fridge for my vampiric colleges."
"May I come in to have a bit?"
The doctor looked over tria a bit confused with that request to then nod to move to the side, tria smiled to then go in to take off his shoes to look about.
"This is a very nice home."
The doctor closed the door to nod to then go about.
"Thank you."
Tria watched him go to really eye over the doctor, he hadent seen him without his lab coat and scrubs, seeing him in his scrubs, tria very much wanted to pounce, but held back and hard.
Going to the kitchen, tria followed to continue to look about to then eye over every movement the doctor was making.
"I have a few different...."
"If you have it, may I have a positive?"
"Just like your father, that is his favorite."
Tria nodded has he stepped a bit closer, he wanted to be close to the doctor.
"I know."
The doctor placed it in to then grab to go about to go to stand right in front of tria to hold it out for him.
Tria slowly grabbed at it to then have placed his hand to the doctors for a moment, for the doctor to take his away to then step back to eye over tria.
Tria looked to his hand that held the doctors for a split second to then start to consume, the doctor nodded to then go about tria with the file to then go to his living room to open, this did peak his interest.
Tria placed the cup down to turn to then go to the living room to eye over the doctor.
"Thank you for that."
"No problem."
After a bit the doctor placed down a piece of paper he was reading to then look to tria who stood there eyeing him.
"Um....."
Tria then moved about to go and sit, he didn't want to leave yet.
"I also...... Wish to tell you how sorry I am for my parents. You really should be there doctor."
The doctor shook his head to then look back to the paper.
"It is quite alright. Um..... Is it okay that you to give this to me? I don't want you to get into any trouble."
Tria couldn't help but to smirk..
So the doctor is worried about me? Maybe he is feeling the pull has I am.
"I'll be fine, there is nothing really going into any ones privacy."
The doctor nodded to keep reading, tria kept his eyes to the doctor to place into his memory everything about him.. The doctor then stopped to look up to eye over tria.
"Is..... There something else Mr. Xian?"
"Mm..... You don't need to keep calling me Mr. Xian. My name is tria."
The doctor nodded to look back down.
"I know your name, know the name of all your brothers and sisters. There are quite a lot of you, and your father's are not done yet. Oh.....if this is going over, let me know, how is your brothers doing?"
"My father's are on an extended vacation to switch children when they can. Everything seems to be going quite well."
The doctor smiled.
"I am happy to hear that."
After another silent session, the doctor looked up to eye over tria.
"Is.... There something else you want to talk about?"
Tria made a face to then stand.
"Just.....I am talking to my parents, you should be the family doctor."
"If I can't be, do not worry, I'll be fine, I have enough patients."
"Our family was the break through with yours. I will keep talking to them "
The doctor signed to look down.
"I appreciate this, however you do not need to."
"Doctor?"
The doctor looked up to eye over tria.
"Your welcome."
Tria then turned to leave, the doctor watched him a bit confused to then shrug to look down to continue to read, tria left to place his back to the door to then hold his hands to remember what the doctor felt like to turn his head with a face, he was wanting more.