not at all happy

Sitting to the doctors office, type was to one chair, tharn to the other, type peered his eyes to the side to look over him. It had been three weeks since tharns birthday type had seen him. Once tharn woke from his sleep he left to go somewhere to make sure before he left there was an appointment made for type.
Turning his head, type and tharn looked to the doctor who had his head hung to be eyeing a file.
Type and tharn watched him go about.
"Is he pregnant?"
Type looked to tharn who was eyeing the doctor..
The doctor went to his desk to sit to continue to eye the file, tharn narrowed his eyes to then get up to slam his hands to the desk.
"Doctor!"
Type looked over tharn with anger.
"Tharn!"
Tharn snapped his head to look to type.
"You, shut up!"
Types eyes widened, the doctor looked up to tharn.
"Mr. Xian you need to be...."
Tharn looked back to the doctor.
"Is he pregnant!"
"No Mr. Xian is not pregnant."
Tharn nodded to then go about to leave slamming the door, type got up to eye to then look to the doctor.
"I'm so sorry."
"Mm......Mr. Xian. I believe you and your husband need to go into couples therapy or...."
"This is just how we are."
Type turned to then leave.
The doctor shook his head..
Moving and quick type was able to find tharn outside.
"Tharn I....."
Tharn turned to then push type back to stare him down.
"Do not talk to me half breed!"
Type gulped to watch tharn start to leave again.
"So should I go to a lawyer?"
Tharn stopped to hang his head..
"Type....."
Type stepped to tharn.
"That's what it sounds like I should do here tharn. What is going to happen now?"
Tharn turned to eye over him.
"Everyone wants us to wait. How could you do what you did type!?"
"Blame my body and soul that I want my vampire tharn!"
Tharns eyes narrowed.
He stepped to type to place his hand about the back of his neck to look over him with a very hard look.
"Damn you half breed and the hold you have over my dead beating heart."
A bit later, the doctor after his shift, went about to start to go to his car to stop to have heard a noise, to turn his head to raise an eye brow has he saw a blacked out car a few feet away to be moving side to side, the doctor then looked down to the license plate to take in a deep breathe, he knew who car that was.
The doctor shook his head to go to his car.
Mr. Xian..... Your going to get pregnant again and soon......
To the car, the two were to the back seat to be locked in passion, type was going up and down tharns length, to have his body to the back if the seat, to have his hands to the back of the head rest, has tharn had his hands to either side of him to be gripping, to be moved forward to have his cannines sunk into types body.
Type had his head lifted to be moaning and loud to then cum in-between them, he felt tharn start to go faster to get harder.
Type then counted in his head to time the action to move tharn out of him to have tharn cum all over the floor of the car, type then placed his hands to tharn to move him down, to go to his length to lick up all the rest of the cum, to then re insert to straddle.
Tharn placed his hands to types sides to grip once more for them to be eyeing the other has type went up and down that length.
"Aaaah Fuck vampire!"
Tharn narrowed his eyes to then lift his head back.
"Your....... Going to.....nn..... Get pregnant....."
Type lifted his head back.
"Don't..... Cum.....nnn........ Into me!"
Tharn couldn't help but to keep thrusting very deeply and hard into his lover.
"Not.... Trying....aaah too! Pre cum type.....aaah.....pre cum!"
Type placed his hands to tharns chest to keep riding him and hard.
"Aaaah! Just make love to me!"
Tharn made a very hard face to keep thrusting and hard into his husband.
To the passenger side, type had his head turned to the side, to take in deep breathes here and there has tharn was to the driver's side to be taking them home.
Parked, tharn took the keys out to eye down.
"You.... Are going to wind up pregnant type."
Type made a face to turn his head to eye over tharn.
"I know..... But being celibate...... For 17 more years... Is not going to work..... You introduced me to the world of sex tharn.... By taking my virginity when we were 16......I...... Don't want to stop."
Tharn turned his head to eye over type.
"Now you know how I feel. However type, everyone wants us to wait...... We need to figure this out."
Type looked over tharn to then move about after he unbuckled himself to then sit to tharn who shook his head.
"What did I just....."
"Sometimes the pull between us tharn..... Is to much for me to ignore. I.... Can't stop myself...."
Type then placed his cannines into tharns neck for him to coo and moan to place his hands to the back of types back to grip.
"Nnn......... Type.......I..... Know...... Trust me......I know..... You...... Also turned me on to the world of sex after you gave me that sexy look..... When you weren't even bothered that I was touching you......aaah...."
Type took his cannines out to look over tharn.
"Even then.....I wanted you."
Type then pressed his mouth to tharns for them to give the other an incredible kiss.
Coming out of there house, tria looked to his parents car to shake his head has he was bobbing his baby that buin just had.
Disgusting......
Tria rolled his eyes to go back into his home has tharn and type had more car sex to not really be thinking and hard about the consequences.