stop trying to ruin this

Sitting to the open and wide window sill, type had his back to the wall, to have a leg up, to wrap his arms about himself to look out the window to eye over the mass ocean, he then peered his eyes down to watch that come out, to place his hands to his hair to sleek it back to eye up to smile at type to then turn to look over the vastness.
Type took in a very deep breathe has he looked over tharn to smile, he was really happy he could perfect his serum so tharn and vampires alike could walk in the sun.
Eyeing over the ocean, tharn turned to look back up to eye over type to motion with his head.
Type got up to immediately leave to go outside to stand right next to tharn has the two looked the other up and down.
"Wish you would go swimming with me."
Type peered his eyes down to place his hand to his stomach to caress..
"The sea smell..... Doesn't agree with me. After these two, we can come back."
Tharn moved about to stand behind type to wrap his arms about him to look forward to dart his eyes.
"That we can. Still can't get over the blueness of the ocean."
Type smiled a bit to relax himself to tharn to then make a face.
"Um..... Did the ocean...."
Tharn lightly chuckled to place his mouth to types neck..
"You always do this to me."
"So horny."
Tharn started to kiss at types neck.
"Not my fault."
Type took in a deep breathe to continue to eye forward..
"Wonder if this will still happen after I give birth to our last."
Tharn moved his head away to roll his eyes.
"Type. I am not going anywhere."
Type moved out of tharns embrace to go about, tharn turned slightly to watch him go.
"We will see."
Tharn flexed his jaw to then follow.
"Type. Knock it off."
Inside, type went to the kitchen, to go to the fridge to get something to eat, to turn with the plate to place to the counter to eye it over has tharn went to the other side to look at him..
"It could happen tharn."
"If it didn't happen to mita and drixi, it will not happen with us, or are you still trying to end what we are?"
"I'm not trying to end us tharn it's.... Just something that is in the back of my mind."
Tharn tilted his head to watch his half breed eat to wrap his arms about himself.
"How do I get that notion out of your mind?"
Type shrugged has he ate.
Tharn raised an eye brow to un wrap his arms to go slowly about the counter to keep his eyes to type, who then looked up to watch him come about, his heart couldn't stop beating and hard in his chest.
Tharn couldn't help to smile. Since they were 16 he always had that affect on him.
Getting to type, he turned him about, to peer his eyes to his heart to move his head to his chest to kiss over it, types Lips parted.
Tharn moved up to place his hands to types face to caress his thumb against them to move his mouth to his for a light kiss to then turn it deep, type placed his hands to his wrists to move his tongue about tharns to breathe into there mouths, type then furrowed his brow, to move his head up slightly has tharn left his mouth to go to his neck to place a hand to his package to rub.
"Do you think, one day..... We can go without sex?"
Tharn shrugged.
"We are very sexual beings type."
"If that changes...... Will we still be together? Or will you find some else?"
Tharn stopped his actions to move away from type to give him a very hard face .
"Stop it!"
Type Darted his eyes over tharn to hang his head.
Tharn took a slight step forward.
"I am not your father type. I am not going to ever leave you or our giant family. What do I have to do to get that through your head!"
Type twitched to peer his eyes down to place his hand to his bare stomach, given he didn't wear a shirt, to move it about.
Tharn looked over type to step closer to place his hands back to his head to rub his thumbs about.
"I love you my half breed. I am not going anywhere."
"One day I...... Hey!"
Tharn in a quick way, grabbed ahold of type, to place him over his shoulder to turn them to go straight to the shower.
Inside, tharn placed them under the water, to go to his shorts and boxers to rip apart to place his body to his to have his mouth to his neck to hold type and soft.
Type Darted his eyes to wrap his arms about tharn..
"I..... Have to be in court next month to...."
"I know type, so you have your father to your mind, however I am still not him."
Type placed his forehead to tharns upper shoulder.
"I know that tharn I just..... I'm sorry."
Tharn shook. His head a bit to place his hand to types back to run it up and down .
"Do not apologize. I understand my half breed."
Type couldn't help but to smile to move his hands down, tharn raised an eye brow to move his head back to look down.
"What are you doing type?"
Type had placed his hands to tharns member to start to play with it.
Type moved his head about to then place his mouth to tharns to want his vampire and bad.
Tharn then placed his hands to types to move him back with his body to the wall, to place his fingers through his, for them to kiss and hard, tharn then left that mouth to go to his ear.
"You are a very confusing half breed sometimes type. You talk about..... Then you do this. You do know I want all of you, not Just your body and...."
Type went to tharns neck to start to kiss then nip to go to his ear while he talked.
"We are very sexual creatures tharn. Mm.... Make love to me. I want you so very bad."
With his quickness, tharn picked up type to wrap him about himself to go straight to his mouth for an undescribable kiss to make love to him and hard all night long.