couldn't stay away

To his father's vase computer lab, tria darted his eyes has he researched into the family doctor and his family, while his father's went on another vacation bringing only the smaller children, which was fine with tria.
He stopped clicking to eye over this doctor's great grand father who was the first doctor in this family to help his father's when they were pregnant with Miro and mita to read into all the discoveries in which he found, tria then moved to his son who found a few more to then look into the doctor at hand.
Tria moved his hand from the mouse to then lean forward to read about buin dartina.
Mr. Dartina wanted to take over the family business after his father passed away a bit early to keep researching over the xians and wanted to be some help to then some the xians made a lot of contributions to the world, not just for there kind but for everyone.
Now I understand that face Mr. Dartina made when my parents said they were going to go with someone else. His family, everyone has turned into doctors to stay with us, but is it what he truly wants?
Tria leaned back to wrap his arms about to make a face to make sure he deleted everything so his father tharn couldn't find it out to then get up to go to his others father lab to then look over the assortment of medications that he was dosing himself with so he could live his life, however tria knew that wasn't something he could keep doing, tria knew about mates and things given his family.
Tria flexed his jaw to then turn to go to his room to get ready for his internship at that office, it had been almost a month since he saw the doctor and he had been a bit unsettled.
Going to work, he was to a patients room to eye over there file to then place it down to go about has it was the end of the day to go to the doctors door to eye over it, he hung his head to hear a heart beat.
Tria made a face.
This is not going to help you.
Tria gritted his teeth to then place his hand to the nob to turn it.
Sitting to his desk the doctor eyed up to widen them.
"Mr. Xian?"
Tria went in a bit to look over the doctor to make a hard face, he wanted to know everything he couldn't find on the computer about this man, he wanted to also do very naughty things with him.
Tria peered his eyes to the side to get ahold of himself.
Mr.dartina looked over him.
"Um....Mr. Xian?"
Tria looked to the doctor to then close the door behind him to place his body to it for a moment to eye over the human to then push himself off to step towards his desk to continue to eye over.
Mr. Dartina eyed him confused.
"Is there... Something you need, Mr. Xian?"
"I..... Wanted to converse with you."
Ugh! Why am I being so formal!
The doctor moved back.
"On which subject?"
"The subject of what to have happened last month. I came here to apologize on the behalf of my father's. You were just doing your job. What I read, what my one father did, was not acceptable."
The doctor made a face to then look down.
"It's..... All in the past. You do not need to worry about it also an intern should not be reading into files like that."
"I know they were confidential, however they were about my family."
"Does not matter Mr. Xian, we all need to be professional here. Do not do that again please."
Tria nodded to keep looking over the doctor who eyed over him.
"Um.... Is there something else Mr. Xian?"
"Are you.... Really 23 doctor?"
Mr. Dartina shrugged to wrap his arms about himself.
"Not really nice to ask someone there age."
"Just curious."
"That I am."
"I....... Also wanted to know.... Do you like the profession you are in?"
"Yes, why do you ask?"
"Well, your family, all have been doctors to mine, just curious if your a doctor because you want to be or were forced to be, you should be whatever you want to be."
The doctor took in a deep breathe to then eye down, no one ever spoke to him like that before.
"To be honest, there was a bit of force, however I do really enjoy my line of work."
Tria took a step closer to the desk to place his hands to it.
"What about now? Given my father's....."
The doctor looked back up to tria.
"This isn't really something for us to discuss Mr. Xian."
The doctor then turned his head to make a face to sign, he then got up to start to place his paperwork in a bag, tria moved back to eye over him.
"Doctor?"
"It is late. I must be going."
"Oh....I did not mean to...."
The doctor shook his head.
"It is fine."
The doctor then placed his bag over his body to then go about, tria turned to eye to watch him leave, to place his body to the side of the desk to smile to then have it disappear to move about to sit where the doctor had to shake his head.
You two are 7 years apart, yes I'll turn 17..... In 7 months.... This is illegal if something is to occur with the two of us.
Tria gritted his teeth to turn his head with a hard face, he was starting to not like the family he was born into, this was a complication he was trying to avoid, didn't help he kept to himself and made sure he did home schooling so this wouldn't happen.
Tria lifted his head up to look over the ceiling.
This can't come into being...... I'll get us both in trouble if I pursue this but.........I was able to learn things about this doctor that has made me....... Feel that emotion happiness.......I am not used to that, only type has ever made me feel happy with that thing called parental love......
Tria darted his eyes to then close them has he started to think of the doctor and the naughty things he wished to do to him, he couldn't help but to take his hand to his scrub pants to take out his dick to stroke has he thought of him and what he would do if he could have him.
Tria then moved up to place a hand to the desk to keep his head hung to stroke harder.
He then came under the desk to slowly open his eyes to dart them about to quickly place himself away has he heard someone come about, be then hid himself to see the doctor had come back with a face.
He went about his desk to look about to then grab what he forgot to then crotch down to eye something white.
"What is this?"
Tria made a hard face.
The doctor shook his head to then grab a towel to clean it up to then throw away to quickly leave.
Tria came out to then go to the trash to collect his semen to eye over the towel with a face.
This is bad.....