just leave us alone!

For the next month, type stayed to his home to watch over his family and to be to his computer to try and find chaiya and maybe audia to no avail.
Moving back a bit he stretched to then get up to go about to head to the kitchen, he was feeling very hungry, entering it, tine and sarawat were sitting to the counter with there heads hung, sarawat moved his head up to look hopefully at type who moved about to shake his head.
Sarawat nodded to then gather tine to go back to the bedroom.
Type watched them go with a long face, coming from the walk in closet, tharn looked to type.
"Type?"
Type signed to eye tharn to go about to be to him to grab what he held to go to the stove, tharn eyed over him to narrow his eyes.
"Still being like this half breed? I'm starting to feel used."
Type shrugged.
"Go check on Darko, darina, nuru, sanxi, my mother, my sister, mita, Miro, Dora......"
Tharn stopped to the side of type to eye him over has he listed more names.
"Will that lesson your stress?"
Type nodded has he started to cook.
"Type..... Most likely, audia is dead and...."
Type snapped his head to the side.
"Go away!"
Tharn looked over type to then do just that.
Type shook his head to then look back to his food to mutter.
What the hell is wrong with him! Why is he like that!?
Signing, type then made his food to then go back to his room, to have a hand to the mouse to look about, to have a hand to his stomach to caress.
Where are they? Have to be somewhere.....
Type then stopped to raise an eye brow.
We never found where they were hiding in the first place. Maybe..... But where is it? When I was with audia he did smell...... Would chaiya really...... He do we seem to like me more then any other family member.....mm....
Type started to click the mouse rapidly to then raise an eye brow to shut everything down to then get up to write a note for tharn to then leave to follow his hunch.
Going where he needed to, type looked about to open the gate to then go in to look about, things did seem like they have been touched up a bit.
Further in, type stopped to slowly look up, chaiya came out with a cigarette to his mouth and a gun to his hand to have it pointed to type.
"I didn't ask for you. How in the hell are you here!?"
"I left this place to your father, has a get away from the world, he never used it. This was something obvious I should have...... Where is audia?"
Chaiya took the cigarette from his mouth to throw to the side.
"Didn't you read my...."
Type wrapped his arms about himself to look and hard at chaiya.
"Fine..... Where is his body? He deserves a proper burial."
"Cremated. Now leave."
Type flexed his jaw to then look to the side to scoff, chaiya hung his head with a hard face.
Audia came about with a hand to his stomach to stop to Make a face.
"Um...."
Type then widened his eyes has he looked to audias ring finger to then eye chaiya.
"Your......blood bonded I see."
Audia gulped to step a bit closer to remain behind chaiya.
"And.... Married."
Typed eyes widened, chaiya snapped his head to audia.
"Really!"
Audia made a hard face to continue to eye type.
"Do.... Do...... How are my parents with...."
Chaiya eyed over audia to look back at type.
"You need to leave."
Type shook his head.
"Chaiya......audias father's are so worried about him, even his sister is trying to find him. You need to come home. You two are blood bonded...... Married..... Things have changed, so...."
"You need to leave before I place this bullet inside your head. We are not going anywhere. You need to leave us alone!"
Audia hung his head to place a hand to his stomach to caress.
"Chaiya.......audia one day is going to give birth, you can't deliver your son safely. No one is going to hurt the two of you. So both of you need to come with me."
Chaiya cocked his gun..
"Either leave, or I'm going to be killing three individuals right here, right now."
Type took in a deep breathe to eye audia..
"Audia. Please come with me. Your husband will follow."
Chaiya darkly scoffed.
"Audia is mine. He won't listen to you."
Type signed.
"You stay with chaiya solely. Your killing your baby and your father's. Especially tine. He is not eating, sleeping and has gone to the hospital a few times this month."
Audia slowly looked up to part his lips.
Chaiya laughed.
"Good try now..."
Chaiya snapped his head to the side to see audia step forward..
"Really?"
Type nodded.
"Your father misses you so much."
Chaiya narrowed his eyes..
"You have proven you're love and your life is mine audia, you go, you will never ever see me again and I will be needing that ring back."
Audia turned his head to look to chaiya with a fallen face.
"You know chaiya...... I've proven these things to you and yet...... You haven't proven one thing to me. I....... My father's are in pain.... Because of me....I......I love you chaiya......" Audia chocked up on the end.
Chaiya growled has he watched audia go forth he then reached for him to place his arm about to keep his gun to type to shake his head..
"Audia is fucking mine!"
Audia then tensed has he heard a gun shot to breathe heavily to eye over type who didn't have one wound to turn his head to look up to see blood coming from chaiyas head for him to let audia go to hit the ground, audia went to him screaming, for type to turn to widen his eyes, tine was there shaking with a gun in his hand to look at what he did to drop it to fall to his knees to wrap his arms about himself, type snapped his head to look over audia who was to the side of chaiya to still be screaming his head off at what he was seeing to have tear rolling down his eyes, type made a long face to take in a deep breathe to run over to them not to really know what to do but needed to do something that was very much going to piss off tharn.