just couldn't control myself

Coming too, cruta looked over his brother with a face.
"Buin.....you need to......"
Buin looked up with a face.
"I want an abortion. Now!"
Cruta looked over buin to then shake his head..
Buin raised an eye brow .
"What? I know this clinic does these types of things."
"It does, however I am not going to sign off on that."
Buin narrowed his eyes.
"You will cruta! I want this thing out and now! His parents..... Are going to kill me, will kill you when they know!"
Cruta took in a deep breathe to let it out a bit noisily.
"We are apart of there family now buin. I am not going to sign off on this."
Buin got up to stand right in front of cruta to eye him over.
"I am not apart of anything! What do you think they are going to do cruta when they learn you a 25 year old man, got there daughter, who is 16 pregnant!"
Cruta gulped.
"It..... Was planned..... Like you there was this..... Pull..... When she came into my clinic I...."
"God! There was no pull!"
Cruta raised an eye brow to wrap his arms about himself.
"Bullshit."
Buins face faltered to then peer his eyes down .
"Cruta.....I want an abortion."
"Buin, I am not going to order that."
Buin looked up at his brother in anger.
"Fine! I'll just figure this out on my own!"
Cruta signed to watch has buin went about him.
"Buin! Don't!"
Getting home, buin was sitting to the edge of his bed to be looking at a home pill he could take for an abortion to read through everything to then get up to take a very deep breathe to go to his kitchen to grab a cup of water to go to his bathroom to be in front of his mirror to have the pill to the sink and the glass of water to the other side to be staring at himself.
You need to take this. Need to end this now. This is not good, you got pregnant by a 16 year old, your stupid brother got....ugh!
Buin placed his hands over his eyes to whimper a bit.
"Take the pill!"
Buin gulped and hard to slowly take his hands down to look at himself in anger.
He was really hating his parents, the reason why he could get pregnant was he was the experimental child unlike his brother. It was something his parents regretted and tried to make it up to him.
Buin grabbed the pill to place it to his hand to eye.
It is just a grouping of cells that gave you a positive pregnancy result. It is not a fetus yet, need to do this.
Buin started to breathe heavily to shake a bit.
He then peered his eyes to the side to really start to breathe hard has he heard a knock to his door.
Tria was outside to have his eyes peered to the ground to have something his parents wanted buin. To have, given he worked with the doctor they asked for this to happen.
Slowly looking up he eyed over buin a bit confused with his deamonor.
"Doctor...... Are you.... Okay?"
Buin started to breathe even more rapidly to then become very irritated that tria didn't call him by his first name even though the doctor had told tria to be more professional.
Buin gulped to then move forward to go straight to tria to place his hands to either side of his face to pull him to his mouth to kiss at him and hard.
Trias eyes widened to look over buin with surprise to then dart his eyes about, they were out in public, tria placed his hands to buins body to push him back to push buin off to really eye over him.
"What is that! You told me not to....mm!"
Buin closed and locked the door to then take off his bag, to shove tria to the wall to place his mouth right back to his, buin couldn't really explain this other then his body was craving tria.
Tria darted his eyes over buin to then place his hands to his body to turn them to shove buin back to really look at him.
"What the hell!"
Buin breathed hard, to then place a hand to trias to take it down to his crotch.
"I'm...... In pain."
Trias lips parted to have a long face.
"This.... Isn't fair...."
Tria then placed his mouth right back to buins for them to place there tongues in the others mouth to kiss and hard to then start to go slowly to the bedroom.
Later, the two were undressed for buin to have his lower up, to have his upper to the bed to have his head turned to the side to be moaning and loud, tria was to his knees to be thrusting and hard to eye over buin to be confused but couldn't deny his human.
Laying to his side, tria looked over an asleep buin who laid to his stomach to shake his head here and there, his human smelled a bit different.
Tria made a face to then get up, he knew buin was going to wake up, he went to the bathroom to grab a cup to eye over one that was already filled to then peer his eyes to the side to widen them has he looked over a pill.
Buin took in a deep breathe to then open his eyes to dart them about, to make a face, he was starting to feel nauseous, he then went from his stomach to his back to then peer his eyes down to see tria standing to the edge of the bed wearing buins over sized shirt and boxers to be eyeing him in anger.
Buin looked at him to slowly get up to place his body to the head board to look him over to sign.
"I..... Didn't mean for that to......"
Tria flexed his jaw has he saw buin peer his eyes down with a sick face to place a hand to his stomach.
"Mmm.....Mr. Xian....you need to go with my.... Deepest apology."
"Mm....sure you want me to go for you to have your morning sickness and to abort my child with this pill!"
Buins eyes widened to look up to watch tria crumble the pill to see the remains go down to sign.
Shit!