xians are strong

Rubbing his back, type was to the side of buin who was to his knees to have his head in the toilet to be throwing up.
Buin moved his head back a bit to take in a deep breathe to then turn it to the side, type looked a bit to the bowl to then smirk to eye over the doctor who was taking in deep breathes to control himself.
The doctor then turned his head to look over the bowl to widen his eyes when he saw the pill he took in it's entirety, he then slowly looked to type to then try to get up, for type to be quicker, buin had his body to the wall with a hand gently to his throat.
"Being a doctor, sure you have more of those pills. Need to talk first before you kill my grand child."
Buin made a sick face to then place his hands to types chest to push him away to go straight back to the toilet, type looked over him to go back to his knees to rub at his back.
Not knowing this, tria was sitting down to a chair to be looking to the ground with blood stained tears to his face.
Tharn looked over him with a face.
"Tria..."
Tria shook his head to turn it a bit to the side. He then looked up has he saw type come out with a hand to buins arm to lead him out to then sit him down a bit away from tria, he looked over buin in anger.
Buin gulped to then eye the floor.
"Tharn....I need to get the doctor something to eat and drink, can you handle this situation?"
"Should be able to."
Tria gritted his teeth to flex his jaw.
Type looked to tria to then move to him to go to his ear, tria widened his eyes to then look over the doctor.
"Our baby is still...."
Type signed to then go about.
The doctor gulped to be eyeing the floor.
Tharn turned his head to eye over the doctor.
"What?"
Tria moved to go straight to buin to be to his knees to look up to hold his hands, tharn took a step forward, buin and Tria darted there eyes over the other.
"Buin...... Please don't kill our child."
Buin took in a deep breathe.
"Tria......I am not going to have this baby. That is my right. You are only 16, I am 24, we have had this conversation so many times over and...."
The two then looked to tharn.
"Doctor, I do have a question for you, how are you capable of getting pregnant?"
The doctor signed.
"It's.....due to your family."
Tharn raised an eye brow.
"How does my family...."
"Well, since sanxi made the ability, my parents were curious....."
"Can...... Your brother get...."
Buin shook his head to look to tria.
"Tria.....I am not having this baby."
Tria looked to buin..
"Why..... Do you want to murder our...."
Buin moved his thumb over trias hand.
"It is only a group of cells. Not even a fetus, it will mostly take me 5 to 6 years to even......Mr. Xian...... This is not okay. The age difference, our families and...."
Tria then placed his hands to buins face to dart his eyes over him.
Tharn took another step forward.
"Do you love me?"
Buins lips parted has he looked over tria.
"Tria..... This is not the time for....."
"Buin!"
Buin gulped.
"Buin..... Please......I know I love you, I have since the first time I laid my eyes to you, you are so very intelligent, loving, caring, everything I am not and...."
Buin rolled his eyes.
"You know that's not...."
"Buin......I love you. I know you feel something for me..... Please..... Tell me....."
Buin made a hard face to then peer his eyes down.
Tria moved a bit closer.
"If I was 24, if I was a little bit older..... Would Any of this be an issue?"
Buin took in a very deep breathe.
"I..... Wasent.... Gay before....."
"Mm..... You said before..... Are you now?"
Buin made a face to then look to tria.
"We are getting off topic here...."
"Buin...... Would it be an issue? And..... Do you love me?"
Buin looked over tria to then eye down.
"If you were older..... No......"
"What about.... Love?"
"We..... We don't even...... Is Been only 7 months and...."
Tria moved his head a bit closer.
"Do you?"
Buin took in a deep breathe to then eye the floor.
"No....."
Tria parted his lips to then look over buins chest has he heard his heart skip a beat, tria rolled his eyes to then let buins face go to get up to turn about to then shake his head has he was a bit away.
"Hate.... When you lie buin."
Buin looked up to eye over tria confused.
"What?"
Tria turned to look over him.
"Heard your heart skip a beat. You are very much lying."
Buin gulped, tharn looked over that.
"Also what you just did, I saw that doctor."
Buin looked to tharn.
"This..... Is not up for discussion. I want to have an abortion."
Buin then looked to the side has did everyone has type came in to then go to buin to place the tray to the side table to then go to sit right in front of him.
"Doctor....I want to know all the reasons why you want to have an abortion."
Buin looked over type with a professional face.
"This..... Shouldn't have happened. I am so very...."
"Doctor.....I know this shouldn't have happened. However it did, what is in you, it's apart of my family who is in the room, we have a say also. So please..... What are your strong reasons for an abortion?"
Buin signed to look down.
"The age, your family, mine, I....... Do not..... Um..... Your son and I have only known the other for 7 months for this to......I don't feel this pull that I have reading about and um....."
"Doctor...... What are your real reasons?"
Buin signed once more.
"I'm.... Scared.....I also..... Don't want your son to go to jail for this."
Tria made a face to step forward for tharn to place his hand to him to shake his head.
"So.... You care for tria?"
Buin looked type up and down.
"I don't feel this pull."
"Not every couple in our family does..... In the beginning.... Also you might just not want to..... Confess to it. Look.... The age thing is...... However has tria has said who is going to say anything and our family has our hands in the law system. So do not worry about that. Feeling scared...... Trust me I know, but you have to have faith. Now, you do have ever right to abort, that is true, but doctor, can you please just take the time to think about it. Once you really do it, it can not be undone. Can you just give this some time?"
Buin. Looked over type with a face to then look over tria who still had his blood tears to his face.
Buin looked over tharn for a moment to then look to type.
"I.... Won't change my mind."
"Least give it time."
Buin signed to move back to eye the ground.
"Fine....."
Type smiled to then get up to go towards his son and tharn, buin shook his head a bit to then grab what type made to start to eat he was hungry, he then made a face has he tried to drink the water, tria looked about type to hear buins heart beat.
Tria went about his parents to go to stand in front of buin.
"Buin?"
Buin moved the water to the side to eye over it with a face.
"Don't.... Seem to want the water..... I'm fine."
Tria looked over the doctor to then place his wrist to his mouth to step closer, buin looked to it a bit confused.
"What...."
"Humor me."
Buin gulped to then move his head forward to place his hand before trias wrist to then lick the blood to widen his eyes to place his mouth to it to suck. Tria looked over buin to then turn his head to eye his father's.
Type signed.
"Oh boy....."