my torment

Going to his husband audia, chaiya kept his head down to go into there room, audia was to a small room adjourned to there's, to move his head up to dart his eyes about, he then looked down to eye over his son that finally went to sleep to turn to go closing the door slowly to turn to look over chaiya.
Chaiya kept his head down to sit to the edge of the bed to look to the floor.
Audia Darted his eyes to take in a deep breathe to sit right next to him.
"How.... Did your tests come back?"
"Mm...."
Audia made a face.
"Are you..... Losing your....."
Chaiya shook his head, audia raised an eye brow.
"Why do you act like that is a bad thing?"
Chaiya turned his head slightly to keep it down.
"I..... Don't feel anything though."
Audia lips parted to turn his head to look down.
"You were a..... True vampire for.....or..... Are you saying something else?"
Chaiya turned his head to look to him..
"Mm?"
Audia gulped to then look to his left right finger to see his blood ring be under his actual ring to place two fingers to it to play with.
"Are you...... Not feeling anything for me and.... Our children?"
Chaiya rolled his eyes to turn his head the other way.
"Why would you think such a thing?"
Audia turned his head to look over chaiya.
"Well, you said you don't.... Feel anything so....."
"When I'm not around you or our children I feel this way."
Audias eyes gleamed to then move and quick to chayia to sit to his lap to wrap his arms about.
Chaiya turned his head to look over audia.
"Maybe we just need to get out more. Always here."
Chaiya moved back to place his hands behind him.
"Our son is only 5 months old. I do not want him around others has of yet."
Audia made a face to look over chaiya to move his mouth to his neck to start to kiss. Chaiya peered his eyes down.
"We don't have to do that now...... Could wait....."
Audia then started to move his hands to chaiyas belt to loosen, chaiya widened his eyes to place his hands to his to move back a bit to turn his head to look across the way at there sons room to hear a light rapid heart beat.
To then look back to audia.
"Our son is sleeping."
Audia Darted his eyes about chaiya.
"Yes?"
Chaiya rolled his eyes to then move audia to the side to get up to go about, audia watched him go a bit confused.
"We've..... Had sex when.....I don't understand."
Chaiya stood to then turn to eye over audia.
"He needs his sleep audia. Control yourself."
Audia narrowed his eyes to look over chaiya.
Getting slowly up, audia stood right in front of chaiya to eye him over.
"Are you.... Wanting someone else?"
Chaiya widened his eyes to shake his head.
"Why do you...."
"Never turned me down chaiya, we've always...."
"Our son's doctor has said he needs more sleep then he is getting, he has been waking up when we....our sons health is more important then sex."
Audia raised an eye brow to sign.
"Uh huh...."
Audia went about to then look down, chaiya placed his hand to his arm to look him over.
"Do you not care about our son?"
Audia parted his lips to look with a stern face over chaiya to then take his arm away.
"You know that is not true just..... Forgot it."
Chaiya watched audia turn to then eye the back of the door to his son's room.
Going about audia kept his head hung to be rattled a bit, the was not normal of chaiya, maybe he wasn't feeling anything for him anymore and he wished to find another, before audia could really think about it, he was pushed to a room to look about at chaiya who had his back to the door to place a hand up to lock to look over his mate.
Audia raised an eye brow.
"What are you..."
Audias eyes widened has chaiya went to him to place his mouth to his for a deep kiss to use his tongue to open his mouth.
Audia moved his head up and down to then be moved up to wrap his arms and legs about has chaiya took them to a bed.
Flopped down, audia moaned has chaiya was to his neck to kiss to sink his cannines in to rip his clothes apart to take off his own to pumble his cock in.
Audia lifted his head back to moan in bliss.
"Aaah chaiya!"
A bit later, audia was to his stomach to have his upper moved back for chaiya to be to his knees to keep thrusting his cock into audia and deep.
Audia turned his head to look up has his cannines we're extended to look over him.
"Aaah chaiya! So good!"
Chaiya then turned his head to look to his pants has he kept going.
Audia looked him over to eye.
"Chaiya?"
Chaiya looked back.
"You need to cum."
Audia went on all fours to keep looking to chaiya.
"Not.... Close yet.... Why?"
Audia then was moved to chaiyas body to have a hand to his neck to have a hand to his cock to stroke and hard.
"Aaah chaiya!"
Chaiya went to his ear to nibble to go even faster.
Audia then came, to be flopped down to turn his head to see chaiya getting his clothes on.
"What was that?"
"Our son is crying."
Audia moved up to widen his eyes.
"How do you know that?"
Chaiya turned with a phone to hold it out, audia looked to there son who woke to be squirming a bit to cry, audia got up to place on his torn clothes to then rush to his baby.
Chaiya watched that to then smile to turn off the phone to go back to his family.