went alone

To his car, type had his back leg up to the bumper, to look around a very secluded place, to have his hands to his pockets to make a hard face, he then signed to look down to one when he felt his phone go off.
Tharn......I know it's you, you need to stop calling me, I can't pick up it up, can't tell you where I am. I need to do this for our family. I also need to know if audia is still alive and pregnant with chaiyas baby. I need to do this for tine and sarawat and.....
Hearing a click, type snapped his head up to look over chaiya who had a cigarette to his mouth to then take it away with his other arm extended to have a gun pointed at type to look him over.
"You didn't bring anyone?"
Type shook his head.
"You told me not to."
Chaiya nodded to then motion with his head for type to go down the alleyway.
Type moved off his car to then go about to eye down while taking his hands from his pockets to then look to chaiya.
"How do I know audia is still alive and you will let me...."
Chaiya shrugged.
"Go down the alleyway type."
Type looked him over to sign to then turn his head to look down the alleyway once more.
He then stepped to go down it, chaiya watched him go to then flick his cigarette out to follow.
Down to the end, type looked about to then turn to eye over chaiya who kept his gun up.
He motioned with his head for type to go to the door to his left.
Type looked him over to then turn to go straight in to go in to look about the semi darkness, hearing something, type went in further to stop to widen his eyes, audia was to a back table to be chained to have a ball gag in his mouth to be eyeing over type.
Type went quickly to him to eye over to raise a have to his ball gag to turn his head to eye over chaiya who came forward.
"No. Now, you have everything you need to the right of you. Also you have a sonogram monitor."
Type looked to chaiya a bit in anger.
"Why does everyone in our family think I'm a doctor just because I developed serums and I deal with blood!? Audia needs to go to an actual doctor chaiya."
Chaiya shook his head.
"You went to medical school. Now get his vitals now!"
Type rolled his eyes to then look to audia who eyed him to thrash a bit, signing type looked down to then place his hands to audias stomach to feel about. Audia tense to wince.
Chaiya widened his eyes to then step to type to place the gun to his temple.
"Your hurting him!"
"I need to be able to measure."
"Be more careful."
Type turned his head to look over chaiya who stepped back to keep the gun up..
"Why do you care?"
Audia Darted his eyes over the two of them.
"Do what I am asking of you type."
Type made a hard face to let audia go to then turn to go to the bag.
Getting his vitals, type then had the sonogram going he looked over the picture, audia laid his head flat to the wall has his body was semi to it to look over his baby..
Chaiya went close to eye.
"So?"
"The baby is measuring has a 4 to 5 month old. Audia should be having it about a year or so, would you like to know the sex?"
Chaiya looked to audia who eyed over him..
"Do you wish to know?"
Audia gave a stiff nod.
"Go ahead."
"Your going to have a boy."
Chaiya slightly smiled to then eye audias stomach.
"Mm..."
Type looked the sonogram away to then turn to see over chaiya.
"Audia also needs to have his blood drawn and a few tests done, this can not be accomplished here."
"No. Now your time is over and...."
Chaiya and type looked to then to audia who started to thrash.
Type Darted his eyes over him to reach and quick to remove the ball gag..
Audia sucked in a deep breathe.
"Where are my father's! Did they come with you! Are are they! Let me go!"
Chaiya narrowed his eyes.
"Type. You really need to go now."
Type turned his head to look over Chaiya who kept his eyes to audia.
"Chaiya......audia needs so many tests, also he is going to need a c section."
"I'll figure it out."
Audias face fell.
"Chaiya please.... Let me go."
"You gave that up so very long ago audia. Type, you need to leave and now. If you are wishing to leave alive."
"Chaiya......audia is coming with me. I want you to come also and...."
Chaiya placed the gun to typed head once more to eye over him.
"Type, you are leaving alone. So far alive."
Audia started to thrash a bit harder.
"Chaiya! Please!"
Type looked over chaiya.
"You need to let him go. Think of your baby."
"I am thinking of my baby. Also audia is mine! He is not going anywhere?"
Audia stopped thrashing to then eye over chaiya to have his chin quiver a bit.
"Chaiya......audia can not...."
"You are not listening to me type. I will figure all of this out. You need to leave."
"Chaiya..... This is beyond you. Now let him go. Audia is coming with me."
Chaiya then cocked his gun.
"Audia is not going anywhere!"
Audia looked over them to gulp, type slowly turned fully to really eye over chaiya.
"Let him go."
Chaiya made a ruthless face to cock the gun to then step back to really eye over type.
"No.... He isn't."
Audia moved up a bit with widened eyes.
"Chaiya don't!"
Audia then turned his head to hear the gun go off.