deserve to witness this

To the back of the town car, ruka had his head to the side to be eyeing the blurry things that went past to have a long face, it had been a week since him and wertz to have been together and every day, ruka had to see wertz with his boyfriend, they seemed to be everywhere ruka was, he had to watch wertz laugh at him, hold hands and for ruka to see wertz be in so much happiness.
Ria his sister turned her head to look over her brother to then move closer to him.
"Ruka?"
Ruka flexed his jaw..
"Don't ria."
"You can talk to me. Our fathers won't be back for another 2 weeks and...."
"I said don't."
Ria moved her head back to look over ruka to sign to then turn her head to eye her other siblings.
Getting too school, ruka got out of the car to then look up to widen his eyes, wertz and his boyfriend were to the side, he could see wertz wrappers about him with a huge smile, ruka made a pained expression to then hang his head to move and quick across the area to go straight into the school to go straight to the principals office, he was very much considering being home schooled, he did have that option.
After talking to them, he then left to have kept his head hung to move and quick to have hit another.
He moved back to widen his eyes has he looked to wertz to look him up and down to then peer his eyes down to move and quick to try to leave, wertz darted his eyes to then turn to step to ruka to place his hand to his wrist.
"What did you do ruka?"
Ruka kept his head hung to then take his wrist away.
"Not your business." He said in a stern tone.
"You.... Really don't have any real right to be mad at me ruka, especially with what you did!" Wertz said between his teeth.
"I know. Just.... Leave me alone."
Ruka then left and quick, wertz made a pained expression to then turn his head to look over the principals office.
What did you do ruka?
To his class, ruka sat to his seat to go over what he and the principal discussed, he would have to wait until he could talk to his parents, ruka really was wishing he was 18 and could just move away.
Time pressed smoothly for lunch to be upon him for ruka to sit to a table alone in his section, to have his hand to his head to be eyeing a vile of blood with a face.
Keep your eyes to the table, you know what you will see if you look. The two happy....
Ruka rolled his eyes to continue to eye over the vile.
To his table, wertz was closed to another boy to then peer his eyes to ruka who he thought was eyeing him to make a face, ruka was looking down looking very sullen and sad.
Wertz heart thumped unevenly in his chest to then look to the table to dart his eyes about.
Do I feel this way because I don't like seeing ruka look like that or...... Is it because we..... Do I have real feelings for him or is it because..... Ugh! Why did ruka have to be born into that xian family! I can't tell what i am to be feeling! Is it real? Or are we destined to be together? Never to really give others chances like I'm trying to do with...... Are ruka and I suppose to be together? Can one of us become pregnant? Is that why we're drawn together?
Turning his head to the side the boy wertz was with eyed him over to then brush the back of his hand across his face for wertz to look at him.
"Can tell your over thinking again? What are you thinking about?"
Wertz made a hard face.
"I'll..... Be back okay?"
The boy looked over wertz confused to then watch him get up to go over to ruka who tensed has he could smell wertz aroma.
Wertz sat to look over ruka.
"Wertz.... Go away."
Wertz made a very mad face.
"You really don't have any right to be mad at me."
Ruka peered his eyes to the side.
"I know. Just.... Leave me alone. Go back to your boyfriend."
Wertz made a hard face to look down.
"I..... Want to know what you did at the principals today."
"I told you that's not your business. You really need to go back to your.... Man wertz."
Wertz looked to ruka who was eyeing the vile again.
"I'll do just that when you tell me why you went to the principal."
Ruka rolled his eyes.
Always so stubborn..
"My business. Your not even my friend anymore, why do you care?"
Wertz heart dropped to then eye the table.
"I...... Can tell you did something.... Maybe bad.... So just tell me."
"It's not bad. So stop worrying and being concerned over someone you don't care about anymore. Just leave."
Wertz furrowed his brow.
"I have never stopped caring over you ruka! However what you did has placed us here not me! So what did you do?!"
Ruka let a small growl escape his chest cavity to then look up to wertz in anger to part his lips, wertz widened his eyes to part his lips has well, this was the first time since they had sex they had actually looked at the other, they couldnt control themselves.
Ruka got up to go to wertz to place his hand to his wrist to then pull him off, wertz went with him without fighting, the boy wertz was with watched them go to be confused.
Going to a bathroom, ruka brought wertz to a stall to then push him to it to lock the door to be to his neck to kiss, wertz lifted his head back to moan to place his hands palm down to either side to feel ruka move his hands about his body to go to his pants to start to undo, wertz couldn't help but to do the same action to ruka, he really wanted this. Ruka then went to his ear.
"I'm sorry wertz.... So sorry..... Can't..... Control...."
Wertz breathed heavily.
"Don't be.....aah.... Sorry.... Can't control....mmm...."
"Do you.... Want this?"
Wertz got rukas huge erection out to then wrap his arms about to head for a kiss.
"Mmm..... Yes!"
Wertz placed his mouth to rukas for him to have gotten his pants and boxers down to then make wertz jump up for him to wrap his legs about for ruka to penetrate him and hard has the two were lost to something they both just couldn't control.