a sudden storm

To there bedroom, tharn was sitting to the edge to have his hand to types lower to rub and hard for type to moan here and there.
"Mm.... Harder...."
Tharn smiled a bit.
"Where have I heard that before?"
Type rolled his eyes to then turn his head to look down, tharn kept rubbing to turn his head has the door was bursted open.
"Miro..... What are you?"
"It's mita."
Type immediately got up to then wobble about to go straight to Miro to have him lead them off with tharn in tow.
Going past, Nuru and sanxi with the children eyed them.
"Type what is...."
Type turned his head has he kept following Miro.
"Stay here with the kids, we'll be right back."
They then all three left.
"Miro what is going on?"
Type asked a bit confused has they followed him.
"I'll let him tell you, however drixi has locked them in a room and it's refusing to let Mita go "
Type signed.
Tharn made a face.
Going inside mita's and drixis home, they went to there floor to stop to eye over Eva who was to that door to eye over it to then turn her head to look to her uncle and grandparents.
Type then went about to go to stand right in front of her.
"What's going on?"
"I've been hearing light yelling. However my parents won't open the door."
Type turned to eye miro.
"Are you feeling anything?"
Miro wrapped his arms about himself.
"Whatever is too be happening in there, it's not that."
Type nodded to then go to the door has Eva moved a bit away to then knock.
"Mita......drixi.... It's type..... You need to open the door."
"Dad!"
Types eyes widened.
"Mita?"
Type then placed his hands to the nob to try to open to no avail.
Tharn narrowed his eyes to then go to it with force.
Drixi was before the door to have his arms about himself to look to mita who sat to the edge of the bed in anger.
"They are not coming in until you talk to me mita! How are you pregnant!"
Mita signed.
"By sex you asshole!"
Drixi rolled his eyes. He then turned to eye tharn bursting in for type to go about to go to mita to eye over him.
"What's going on!"
Drixi turned his head to eye over them.
"Don't act has if you don't know! Now I can understand how I didn't know! I really do not like your serums!"
Type turned to look to drixi a bit confused.
"What are you talking about?"
Mita stood to eye drixi.
"Don't!"
Drixi narrowed his eyes.
"Mita's pregnant!"
Types eyes widened to then look back to mita.
"Oh?"
Mita rolled his eyes, Eva then stepped in with a smile.
"Your pregnant dad?"
Miro darted his eyes about everyone has did tharn.
Mita stood up to gulp.
"Dads, I want to sleep over at your house tonight, Eva Come on."
Mita went about to go to Eva to then turn her to start to leave the bedroom, drixi went to him to wrap his arms about, Eva turned to eye.
"You are not going anywhere my mita! What is wrong with you! How could you keep this from me!"
Type then went inbetween to push them apart for tharn to go to drixi to keep him away.
"Drixi, mita wants to go to our house, this really is a lot and it's late. Mita you're coming with us, Eva do you want to stay here or...."
Eva nodded.
"I don't mind spending the night at your house. My dad needs to calm down."
Drixi looked to Eva narrowly.
"I am calm!"
Tharn rolled his eyes.
"You are not. Our son and grand daughter is coming with us."
Drixi stepped forward to then look down, tharn placed his hands to his chest.
"It's only for tonight drixi. Do not make this harder then it already has to be."
Drixi flexed his jaw to then turn to shake his head in anger.
They all then turned to leave.
Going to types house, Nuru and sanxi had gotten all the children either asleep or to there bedrooms to be eyeing everyone who came in.
Type then went to them.
"Can you show where Eva will be sleeping. I'll let you all know what is happening later."
Nuru and sanxi looked to the other to then take Eva to bed, type then placed his hand to mita's wrist to take him to a room, they needed to talk.
Miro and tharn eyed the other but stayed put.
To the room, type moved mita about to then close the door to eye over his son.
"So..... Your pregnant?"
Mira hung his head..
"Dad..... Its late.....Im tired and...."
Type then went to Mita to turn him about.
"What is going on mita!"
Mita signed to look down.
"I don't know how it happened, I forgot to take a...... Just one time and..... Now I'm pregnant! I was not at all trying for this!"
Type made a face to then move his hands away to then step back to eye over mita.
"Well..... Do you want the baby?"
Mita looked to type to roll his eyes.
"Of course I want it....... This is my last egg though dad! Once I have our child drixi is going to leave me!"
Type made a face.
"You really dont know that."
Mita then walked backwards to sit to the edge of the bed to shake his head has he kept it hung.
"Dad...... I'm really tired.....I don't want to talk about this again, can you please let me sleep."
Type signed has he looked over his son.
"Everything will work out mita, yourll see."
Type turned to then leave, he then looked up at tharn who was standing there.
"How is....."
"He's tired. Where's Miro?"
"He went back to Dora. You know she's due any day now."
Type nodded to then place his hand to tharns to then walk to there bedroom to sign here and there.
Type really didn't know what to do.