what are we going to do now?

Laying in a close embrace, ruka had his chin to wertz shoulder to be eyeing the wall that was across from them, for wertz to be doing the same with a furrowed expression.
Ruka then tightened his grasp about wertz to move his chin a bit about his shoulder. Wertz then closed his eyes to take in a deep inhale, ruka peered his eyes to him with curiosity.
"Wertz?"
Wertz signed.
"Ruka...... What are we...... Going to do now?"
Ruka darted his eyes over wertz to then look back to the wall.
"Make a doctor's appointment for you."
Wertz started to whimper.
Ruka eyed over him again..
"It'll be okay wertz."
Wertz opened his eyes to dart them about to place his hands under his head.
"How do you know that?"
"It usually works out. Especially when I have a family like mine."
"I..... Don't want to be.... Pregnant ruka. I'm..... So mad at my parents.... How could they forget something like this!"
Ruka nodded to then eye the wall once more.
"I have no clue either wertz. However you need to call for a doctor and get.... Tested."
"I.... Know.... To late now."
Ruka eyed over wertz.
"Never to late."
"Meant.... It's 11 at night ruka."
"Still not late, my father and...."
Wertz shook his head .
"No! Also your father deals with blood, he is not a doctor, told us that so many.....ooh God! What if I am pregnant! Your other father is going to be so mad...... Especially when he made the keep your door open thing! I don't like this! Don't want it and and...."
Ruka placed his hand to wertz heart to really eye over him.
"You need to calm yourself."
Wertz closed his eyes to do just that..
"Even if you are wertz, I'm right here. Nothing bad is going to happen."
"Ruka......I don't want...... This.....if I am to be...."
Rukas eyes flashed a deep red then his normal swirl of red and blue.
"Do not think that way wertz!"
Wertz turned his head to look over a very pissed off vampire to gulp to turn his head back to eye the wall.
"I...... We don't have to.... Talk about that now.... I'm so..... Confused."
Ruka narrowed his eyes.
"Understandable. However, you are keeping the baby if your pregnant."
"Ruka....." Wertz signed..
Ruka gritted his teeth to then turn his head to look to the head board.
This is not the time to talk about it, keep him comfortable and relaxed.
Ruka flexed his jaw to then place his chin to his shoulder.
"You are right, this does not need to be discussed has of now, what we need to talk about is who your doctor will be and you becoming my boyfriend."
Wertz parted his lips to turn his head again to ruka to look over him has he moved his head back.
"Ruka..... You are not listening to one word I've been saying to you, have you?"
Ruka raised an eye brow.
"So...... You still want to believe we're nothing but friends?"
Wertz made a pained expression to look down.
"Wertz, I understand where you're side to things are coming from, were young, I am deeply sorry about my family's reputation has inflicted upon you however it is done, we are destined for the other, I also will not continue to watch you with this other any longer! You are my half breed!"
Ruka losing his composure turned wertz to his back to have placed his hands to either side of his head to hover over to give wertz a very hard look to then move down to go to his nipple to lick, has he had seen, wertz was very much hard.
Wertz lifted his head back.
"Aaah ruka! Don't.....mmm.... Don't stop..... That feels so.....nnn... Good!"
Ruka peered his eyes up to dart them about.
"Are they.... Feeling more.... Sensitive?"
Wertz nodded to then curl his bottom lip inward to bite into it, ruka moved his head up to eye over the very erect pink bud with a slight face, he knew that was one of the signs of someone to bring pregnant.
Wertz then moved his head down to eye over ruka.
"Please..... Please don't stop."
Ruka gritted his teeth to then go back to his nipple to lick about to then place his very hard erection to wertz for them to trib, ruka had no intention of going back inside wertz, they didn't know if he was pregnant or not at this moment, and more cum inside would not help the situation.
Wertz made a face to start to squirm, this was not enough for him anymore.
"Aaah ruka....nn....I..... Need..... Need more....."
Ruka shook his head.
"This is all you are too be receiving wertz, I do not have a condom."
Wertz let a growl escape from his chest cavity to find strength to move his hands from rukas grasp to then flip them about, to be on top, to have rukas hands above his head to look down at him with a very lustful face.
"I..... Can't...... Control this anymore ruka! I need more!"
Wertz then placed himself over rukas erection to then lift his head back to be pentrated and deep. Ruka eyed over him to squirm a bit but could not get out of this, he couldn't understand why.
"Wertz.....wertz.....you need to....mm... Stop!"
Wertz shook his head.
"I can't..... Can't.....aaah.... Feels to....mmm....."
Ruka lifted his head back.
"Going to..... Get off wertz!"
"No! Aaah....you.... Started this.....nnn..... My body is wanting.... Craving you ruka! Can't...... I'm coming!"
Ruka couldn't help but to cum with wertz for him to then hunch himself over to start to bob himself up and down that length again, he couldn't stop himself, ruka eyed over at the mess he created.
"Wertz.... Your.... Going to get..... If you keep...."
"I can't stop ruka! Take responsibility! You....nnn... Started this!"
Ruka lifted his head back with a hard face to feel wertz go up and down on his length.
"Mm....I will wertz....aaah.....I.....nnn.....will!"