my own story

Sitting to the middle of his bed, ruka had his head hung to have his phone to his ear to narrow his eyes.
Pick up the phone wertz!
To his home, wertz had his back to his wall has he sat to his bed with his legs up to have his phone to his hands to have a hard face to close his eyes, he knew the xians reputation and many other things about that family, wertz didn't know if he was ready for that, knew he had feelings for ruka however he knew could come from it.
Wertz took in a deep breathe to then place his phone to his bed to then get up to go to the bathroom.
Ruka made a very hard face to move the phone from his ear to look at it to throw it to the wall to watch it shatter he peered his eyes to the side to see his twin come in.
Ria looked over him to peer her eyes to the phone to look back at him to go in to place her body to his door to raise an eye brow.
"Knew this was going to happen, the first time I saw you looking at wertz."
Ruka looked over his perfection of a sister to then peer his eyes to the side.
"Leave."
Ria rolled her eyes to wrap her arms about herself.
"I know...... We do not have a strong connection with the other like our other brothers and sisters, other then when we feel the other is in pain but...."
Ruka looked over her.
"Ria..... Leave!"
Ria made a face to sign.
"Are you also like this with me because I'm a human?"
Ruka rolled his eyes.
"I need you to leave ria. This does not concern you."
"Wertz is going to become a Xian, you and I both know how these things work."
Ruka parted his mouth to peer his eyes to the side.
"We're...... Not even dating......"
"Mm.... But you feel the connection, still don't understand why this only happens with us. Maybe it's because of tharn and type and they had that connection after they met and it got to us. I really don't know. But ruka, I've seen the look you've given wertz....... Just a matter of time."
"Ria.....I really need you to leave.....I need to.... Think...."
Ria nodded to turn to leave.
Ruka got up to stand before his broken phone to eye it over.
I don't want my whole life to be decided by the time I'm 16 with this half breed but......I just can't stop thinking about him.....
Ruka turned to go to his dresser to move back a drawer to then grab another phone to call.
The next day, ruka was to the counter with all his siblings and there mates, to be eyeing the cup of blood to slowly peer his eyes up and to the side to see his parents actually looking so happy for a change even though he knew about the trail and it was near.
Ruka turned without drinking to go about to get ready for school, ria and a few others of his siblings watched him go.
Going out of the house, ruka looked over chaiya who was fixing his bike to then move up to turn to eye over ruka.
"Yes?"
Ruka titled his head to the side to eye over his bike, Chaiya made a face to then turn to look over it.
"They'll kill me if I let you take this bike to school."
"There.... Never really around chaiya......"
Chaiya turned his head to look over ruka.
"Trying to impress someone?"
Ruka straightened his head to look forward without an expression, chaiya wrapped his arms about himself..
"Tell me the honest truth, I'll give you the keys."
Ruka peered his eyes to the side.
"Maybe."
Chaiya then threw the keys to ruka who instantly caught them.
"Guy or girl?"
Ruka went about chaiya to place himself to the bike to riff it.
"Not your business."
Chaiya watched him go.
Going to school, ruka made sure to park where he could, to get off the bike to go across the quad to eye over wertz who was standing next to his other friends, half breeds, to have seen ruka come in to widen his brow a bit.
Ruka looked over wertz to feel that pull to turn to then go into the school.
Wertz watched him go in to then eye his friends with a glumb expression.
To lunch, wertz had his tray to look about to then go to ruka who was sitting alone with his blood to sit to look him over.
"Ruka..... Think we need to talk."
Ruka had his head hung to have his arms wrapped about himself.
"I called you."
Wertz hung his head.
"I... Know."
Ruka slowly looked up with an angry expression.
"You knew?"
Wertz tensed at rukas tone.
"Ruka...... We both know of you're..... Families..... We've been friends since..... We were 10 I....... Just don't know......"
"Fine then."
Wertz looked up a bit confused.
"Fine what?"
"We're just friends. Nothing more. Rest easy now."
Wertz gulped.
"Ruka..... Please don't be this way just...... We know the xians in your family...... I'm..... Not ready for a.....I am like you..... Like boys but I...."
Ruka shook his head to look down.
"Wertz, we're going to be just friends. I do not want to hinder that okay."
Wertz made a hard face to look down has his heart started to fall.
Ruka rolled his eyes has he heard his heart beat slow to eye down.
"Can hear your heart wertz, what is it you want then?"
"Why....... Do you have to be a xian ruka...... With this family type of reputation?"
Ruka shrugged.
"The luck of the draw."
Wertz parted his lips to watch ruka get up to see he hadent drank his blood to then grab the vile to walk after him in speed.
"Ruka..... Your skin is paler then usual, know you haven't draken any blood this morning, you need to...."
Going about, they went past a bathroom, for ruka to pull wertz in, to place him to his back, to have his mouth to his neck to inhale his aroma, wertz started to breathe heavily to have the blood vile fall through his fingers to the floor to bounce for a moment to then fall flat, ruka moved a hand to the other side of wertz neck to caress for wertz to wrap his hand to that wrist to gulp.
Ruka started to move his cannines across his neck, to move his thumb up to caress his bottom lip for wertz to start to breathe heavier.
"I...... Want your blood."
Wertz took in a deep breathe.
"What we...... Did.... Last month.... Shouldn't have....."
"Wertz..... I'm so hungry......."
Ruka then took his other hand down to his pants to stop to undo, to place his hand into his boxers, wertz tensed to coo has he felt ruka rub his cock that was so very hard, wertz placed his free hand into rukas pants to his boxers to do the same..
This is what they got into a month ago, that changed so many things about there so called friendship.
"Wertz....... Let me."
"Nn....ruka......mm..... Take what you want...."
Ruka smiled to then place his cannines into his throat to take what he needed.
Wertz lifted his head up to moan and hard while his cannines went down for them to stroke and hard.
Ruka then moved his head back to look over wertz to dart his eyes about.
"Going to cum for me."
Wertz looked over ruka.
"You..... Going to cum for me?"
Ruka couldn't help but to smile and wide. To then move closer to feel wertz heavy breathing against his mouth.
"Wertz...... Let me....."
Wertz darted his eyes over ruka to Make a face.
Ruka narrowed his eyes to then peer his eyes down to stroke wertz harder for him to lift his head up to moan harder to has he came, ruka made a face has he came has well, to slowly take his hand out to turn to go to the sinks to wash his hands, wertz sunk down to have his legs to his body.
"Ruka I'm......"
"Just friends......I know."
Wertz looked to ruka.
"Ruka... Please don't be like this."
Ruka turned with a paper towel to eye over wertz..
"I'm not being anything. But thank you for making me hate my family more then I do now."
Wertz made a hard face to watch ruka leave to then eye the vile to then hit his head against the wall to eye up.
Fuck!