you need to get your head out of your...

Downing the vile, type got up to then turn to go into the hotel room to stand to have his arms wrapped to look over tharn who was laying with his back to the head board to be eyeing forward to be a bit peeved with with his half breed..
Type looked over tharn to sign.
"We need to bring him home."
"Type.... He is 16. He is very successful in his career. There really isn't any real reason why...."
"He is our blood! What in the fuck is wrong with you!"
Tharn snapped his head to the side to look over type.
"And he is a real vampire type! Your father and him are one of the same! He will...."
Tharn closed his mouth to look over a fuming half breed.
"You are such an asshole!" Type said slowly.
Tharn then watched type leave from the front door to slam it and hard.
Tharn flexed his jaw to make a hard face.
Type stormed out to then go where there car should have been to look about.
Where is our.....ugh! Miro!
Type took in a deep breathe to then sit down to the curb to then look forward to shake his head to be feeling very pissed.
Type then placed his elbows to his legs to then cup his hands before his mouth to sign.
Do not tell tharn you want a divorce. This is not something you need to do in your anger.
Type closed his eyes to take in very deep breathes to calm himself.
He then tensed to slowly open his eyes.
"Go away tharn."
Tharn looked down at type to have a hand to his pocket.
"I'm proud of you half breed."
Type turned to look up.
"What?"
"Usually by now you would have told me we wouldn't for a few months or say we are going to have a divorce."
Type made a very hard face.
Tharn looked over type to see all over his face that was what he was thinking about.
"Your not going anywhere type, neither am I."
Type looked over tharn to then turn to look forward.
"Tharn.....I really need you to leave me alone."
"You know what I've been saying is to be true. I'm worried here type. Worried and concerned over our family with having a true vampire in it, also he is dating your ex lovers....."
Type turned to get up to step to tharn to really eye over him.
"I never slept with tine!"
"Mm..... But you did try when you stupidly became a human."
Types eyes narrowed.
"God damnit tharn! These are issues we resolved years ago! Fuck! We really need to go see a therapist about everything and not just not have great sex."
Tharn raised an eye brow..
"Just great?"
Type rolled his eyes..
"Of course that is all you would have heard! Dammit tharn! You are pissing me off! Stressing me out and...."
Type turned his head to make a very hard face to then place his hands to his stomach.
Tharn moved his head back to look over him to then rush to place his hands to either side of his body .
"Type?"
Type started to shake a bit.
"I.....I..... Need to go to the hospital......I...... Fuck oow!"
Tharn looked over type worried to then pick him up to look about the parking lot.
"Where is our...."
"Miro.....I think.... Took it.....I need a hospital!"
Tharn Darted his eyes to then pull out his phone to then go in a direction to call for a cab to then part his lips to freeze to grit his teeth to look over a pain filled type, tharn could smell his blood.
With his body to the car, Miro had his arms wrapped about himself to look forward to make a hard face.
What can I say or do to make chaiya.....
Miro turned his head to then place his hand into his back pocket to then place it to his ear to dart his eyes.
"Dad what is....."
Miros lips parted to move himself from his car.
"Your taking dad to the hospital why?"
Miro darted his eyes to then run to the car to then go.
Chaiya to his side, had his hand to his head to dart his eyes over Audia to then place his index finger to his lips to trace, he really wanted to go again, however audia was to be very tired and wouldn't take any blood from chaiya.
Chaiya then turned his head to check on the security cameras to nod.
Now don't come back.
Chaiya then turned his head back to look over audia to make a face.
What is this human to be doing to me? I need to just kill him but...... But......
Chaiya rolled his eyes.
To the hospital, Miro looked about to then go straight to the front desk to talk and low to the receptionist, getting his parents room, Miro nodded to then turn to leave.
Going to the room, Miro stood to the door way to dart his eyes about, he saw tharn standing next to a window to be looking out, to then go to type who was to the bed to be too his side to have his arms wrapped about himself.
"Dad.... What's going on?"
Type shrugged.
Tharn flexed his jaw .
"We believe you're father has miscarried."
Miro parted his lips, to then place a hand to types back to start to rub.
"I am so sorry."
They then all looked to see the doctor had come in.
He kept his head hung to be looking over his file.
Type took in deep breathes to then flex his jaw.
"Did I lose them!"
Tharn went to type to place his hand to his shoulder.
"Breathe type."
Type turned his head to look up at tharn to then smack his hand away to then eye the doctor with anger, has he awaited the answer.
"No."
Types eyes widen, tharn went about to step in front of the doctor.
"But he was bleeding."
"Mr. Xian is very stressed. He needs to take time to relax. This is a warning sign."
Type took in a deep breathe to then lay down to his back to then place a hand to his stomach to then eye down .
"Can't do that with the other mr. Xian about."
Miro looked down with a face, tharn turned to eye type.
"Really?"
Type signed to turn his head to look to the side.
"I want you to leave me alone tharn."
"Dad......"
Type looked to Miro.
"Miro..... Right now I really want your other father to leave."
Tharn made a hard face to then go about the doctor to leave, he didn't want to cause type anymore stress, given the circumstances.
Miro watched him go to then peer his eyes up to the ceiling to shake his head.
What a mess.