what is this human doing to me?

To his place, chaiya was before his door, to open, to then place his hand to audias wrist to then pull him in for them to go quickly to his bedroom.
Going to his bedroom, chaiya turned him about to then take off his back pack to place his hands to either side of audias neck to then pull him to his mouth to lay his tongue flat a bit to taste around, he then Furrowed his brow a bit.
How can this human taste so much sweeter?
Chaiya then started to go back to bring audia with him, kissing deeply, chaiya then turned them about once more to then shove audia to the bed, Audia moved up on his forarms to breathe heavily has he looked over chaiya, he then looked him over to place his hands to the bottom of his shirt to then take it over his head to throw to the side, he then took a step forward for audia to place a hand up his chiseled chest to look up.
"Chaiya...... Can we try to talk a bit first?"
Chaiya raised his eye brow to then place his hand to audias to move it away to then place his hands to his chest to push him down to hover over without an expression.
"What is it you wish to discuss?"
Audia darted his eyes over chaiya, to then peer them down has he started to go that way while keeping in direct eye contact.
Audia then placed his hands to either side of his head to lay them limply to keep eyeing chaiya who started to kiss about his clothes to then place his hands to his pants to start to undo. Audia couldn't help but to gulp, chaiya was very intimidating.
Audia darted his eyes to then look up to the ceiling.
"Well.... Um.... You're 16 right?"
Chaiya raised an eye brow to then move up to place his hands to either side of audia.
"You were there for my birthday party."
Audia signed to place his hands to his eyes to rub, he was feeling nervous.
Chaiya looked him over to then take his hands to his shirt to then start to move it up.
Audia took in a deep breathe.
"How you are sometimes.....I don't fully believe your 16."
Chaiya looked over audia to then take his shirt off to throw to the side to then eye over him.
"What is that suppose to mean?"
Audia then placed his hands to chaiyas upper shoulders.
"Nothing bad. Just..... The 16 year olds I know, they are not confident like you, your were able to accomplish what you have in a short amount of time. It's very impressive."
Chaiya parted his lips to look over audia, other then type, no one in his family ever treated him like this, chaiya liked it.
Chaiya darted his eyes about audia to then place his hands to his neck to move him up a bit.
"Say more, has I devour you audia."
Chaiya then moved away one of his hands to go to audias neck to kiss and lick, audia turned his head sightly to moan.
"Mm..... Before I left your other home.....I was told you can speak in 11 different languages.....ah.... So..... Amazing.... Don't know how you were able to do that."
Chaiya took a long lick of audias neck to then turn him about, to then take his lower clothes away with his Own, to then place two fingers into his mouth to wet to then probe his hole to prepare, something he never ever had done with another.
He then took them out to then move back to place his hands to his ass cheeks to hang his head to look down has he very much slowly started to place his tip in, audia lifted his head back a bit.
"Mm... chaiya.....I really want to talk more."
Chaiya placed himself in to place his body on top of audias to wrap his arms gently to his neck to be too his ear to stay to slowly thrust himself in.
"What is it you are trying to discuss here audia? I need to be inside of you."
Audia started to breathe rapidly.
"Want to know...... Everything about you chaiya..... Don't you..... Want to know everything about me?"
Chaiya made a hard face to then move his arms away from audias neck to then place his forhead to his body to keep thrusting.
"Want to be deep inside of you."
Audia signed a bit to place his head to the side of the bed has chaiya kept thrusting.
After, audia was still to the same position, to have his eyes to the wall with a face.
Is this all chaiya wants from me? My body?
Audia then moved his body to then look down to watch chaiya come up, wearing his boxers , to then go to sit to the side of audia to look him over.
"I have a question for you."
Audia moved up on his forarms to look to him.
"Yes?"
"What is this everything in which you speak of?"
"Mm.....I want to know everything about you. Your hopes, dreams. What you currently do for work, do you like it? Maybe type favorite color, things like that."
Chaiya looked audia up and down confused.
"Why do you wish to know anything about me?"
Audia looked over chaiya to gulp to then place his hand to his to eye the action..
"Because......I like you chaiya."
Chaiya rolled his eyes to then take his hand away.
"Your an idiotic fool."
Audia looked up to watch chaiya get up to then go to his dresser, audias chin quivered to then move to his butt to then start to go off the bed, chaiya grabbed a cigarette from the top of his dresser to light to then turn to eye over Audia who had his body bent a bit to be looking about.
"What do you think your doing?"
"Looking for my clothes."
I want to go home.
Chaiya raised an eye brow to then turn to burn out his cigarette to then go to stand before audia to then push him back to then eye over him.
"You are not too be going anywhere."
Audia looked up at chaiya.
"Why not? I don't want to just be my body to you chaiya."
Chaiya darted his eyes over Audia to then move down to place his thumb to his bottom lip to live about to eye the action.
"You are more then that."
Audias heart started to beat unevenly in his chest.
"Really?"
Chaiya slowly looked up to give him a stiffly nod.
Audia then gave chaiya a smile he had never ever encountered in his 16 years of life, chaiya then moved his hand away to then pounce on this human to make sure he was not going to be able to easily leave anytime soon, with a thought to his mind, what is this human to be doing to me?