nervousness

Gulping, the doctor had his back to mr. Xian had his heart raced outside his chest.
Type raised an eye brow to eye over him to then turn his head to look to tharn, who was eyeing the doctor to then look to type to shrug.
Wonder what is wrong with the doctor? Type mouthed.
The doctor then turned to keep his eyes down has he was giving type a physical.
Type and tharn kept there eyes to him.
"Doctor? Is..... Everything alright?"
The doctor stood back to keep his eyes down to nod.
"Very."
Type placed a hand to his stomach that was semi big to rub a bit.
"Are you okay then?"
"Um.... To much coffee. Well.... Everything is going perfect."
The doctor turned to then leave and quick.
Tharn wrapped his arms about himself..
"Something is going on."
Type signed.
"Do you think there is something wrong with the boys again?"
Tharn shrugged..
"Honestly don't know."
However, I am going to find out.
Going to his office, the doctor placed his back to the door to eye up to breathe in and out and hard, being around tharn and type when he knows he has been having sex with there son was a difficulty to keep calm..
The doctor signed and hard to go to his desk to sit to place his elbows to the top to place his hands over his eyes to groan.
He then tensed has he heard the door open and close.
The doctor removed his hands to then look over tria to roll his eyes to then look down with his brow furrowed.
Tria went about to stand before the desk.
"How are my parents and brothers fairing?"
The doctor darted his eyes about.
"Perfect. You need to go back to work."
Tria looked the doctor up and down to then go about to place his hands to his shoulders to rub and deep. The doctor parted his lips to melt a bit with this action.
"Heard your heart a bit when I came in, was beating very fast, sure that's what was occuring earlier, you need to breathe and relax."
The doctor took in deep breathes to then move his hands up to take trias off of him.
"Mr. Xian..... Your parents are still here.... You need to go back to work."
Tria tilted his head .
"I am perfectly fine with coming out to my parents buin, we have been dating for the last 4 months."
Buins eyes widened to then move up to turn about to stare at tria.
"We are not dating!"
Tria rolled is eyes to then step to the doctor to push him gently to the edge of the desk to then go down to his knees to look up with that smile, buin parted his lips to dart his eyes over tria to start to breathe heavily again, he then turned his head has he heard a light knock.
He then tensed to look down.
Tria had got his cock out to start to lick at his head.
"Tria!" The doctor hissed very quietly.
Tharn to the other side darted his eyes has he heard his son's name..
"Doctor? I believe we need to talk."
Tharn placed his hand to the nob to try to open it.
The doctor turned his head to the side to dart his eyes about to have his hands to the desk to grip and hard has he was trying so very hard to keep his moaning and heart beat in check..
Tharn raised an eye brow.
"Doctor?"
Buin gulped, has he tried to speak tria placed his hand over the doctors mouth to then speak in his voice, it was his quality he could do, even his father's couldn't always tell the difference.
Buin turned his head to look down to widened his eyes to then lift his head back to moan quietly in that hand has tris used his other hand to stroke him off.
"I am currently going through some paperwork Mr. Xian, please go to my front desk representative to schedule an appointment."
Tharn made a face.
"Doctor I wish to talk to you now."
Buins whole body quivered.
Tria darted his eyes over him.
"This is not a good time, please do has I ask."
Tharn flexed his jaw to step back, something didn't seem right here.
"If I must..... However doctor......I heard..... You call out my son's trias name. Is he in there?"
Tria widened his eyes to make a face to then think of a lie quick..
"I am looking over some test results, one of them is for your son tria Xian. That is what you heard "
Tharn narrowed his eyes.
"Doctor.... Can you open the door?"
Buin started to thrust his groin into trias hand, he really couldn't help it.
"Mr. Xian, I am busy at the moment. Please go schedule an appointment."
Tharn rolled his eyes to then turn to leave.
This is not over.
Tria heard his father's foot steps start to depart to smile and wide to then move up to take his hand away from buins mouth, buin turned to eye over the door frantically.
"Ugh.... What is the matter with you tria!"
Tria moved his body on buins to press his against, to go to his ear.
"I just can't stop myself when it comes to my human."
Buin turned his head to eye over him.
"I am not your human!"
Tria rolled his eyes, to then move and quick to lower the doctors pants and boxers to then take out his cock to rub it against his cheeks to go back to his ear to have his hands over his.
"You want this.... Don't you buin?"
Buin hung his head to feel that cock, his body was trembling, aching for it.
"Tria......"
Tria smiled.
"I love you buin."
Tria moved his groin back to then place his cock inside of the doctor where he kept his head hung to quietly moan has he was being pentrated by tria and hard.