the trial

Breathing and hard, type had his head lifted up to grip tharns back and hard, has he was going up and down with the friction, to tense.
Tharn hovered over type to dart his eyes over him to thrust his full speed even though type came to keep going and hard at him to fill him.
Type took in deep breathes to turn his head to gulp. Tharn moved down to move his both lip up and down types throat to then place his cannines in.
Types eyes flexed blue and red to curl his bottom lip inward to then wrap his legs about tharn.
"Aaah Fuck me hard!"
Tharn moved his groin back to then do that for them to both come and hard once again.
Tharn took his cannines out to move his head up to look over type.
"Calm yet?"
Type took in very deep breathes to turn his head slowly to look over tharn.
"Trial..... In 3 hours.....'
"That wasn't an answer to my question."
Type signed to move his legs down to bend them to either side of tharns body to move his hands down to his chest to push him back to move about to go to sit to the edge of the bed to hang his head to look down.
Tharn moved up to eye over type to go to him to wrap his arms about.
"Type.... What are you feeling?"
"Don't.... Really want to talk to you about it."
Tharn placed his chin to his shoulder to look down.
"Type, you need to talk to me."
"We need to get ready."
"Your not calm are you type."
"Tharn.... We can have sex all night long. I will still feel what I am to be feeling. We need to get ready. I'll.... Be alright."
Tharn looked over type to then place his hand to types stomach to move it up and down.
"I worry over you and our unborn children type."
Type turned his head to look over tharn.
"We will be just fine. Trust me."
Tharn narrowed his eyes to then move up to go about, type turned his head to look over tharn.
"What are you...."
"You take a few warm and relaxing shower type, I'll get everything ready."
Type signed to then get up to go to tharn to place his forehead to his back.
"This needs to be done tharn."
"I know. Go take that shower.'
Type breathed in and deep to then go about to do just that.
"Want another round. "
Tharn widened his eyes a bit to turn his head to watch type go to the bathroom to turn his head back to place things into the bag to then go about to give type everything and more.
The two after got dressed to then be to the car to gather his mother for them to go to the courthouse.
Type stood before it to look out over to place his hand to his stomach to caress. Boonire came about to look over type.
"How are you feeling?"
Type signed.
"Just want to get this over with."
Tharn came about to eye over type.
"You feel anything wrong you tell me."
Type turned his head to look over tharn to nod.
Tharn really look over type to then place his hand to his for them to go inside with types mother behind.
They all went in to go to the chairs to sit for type to keep his eyes to the door he knew anara would be coming out of.
Tharn turned his head to eye over type to keep his hand to his to grip a bit.
"Anything type."
Type nodded to keep his eyes to that door, boonire looked over type to place her hand to his other one, she then moved her head forward a bit to look to tharn.
"My son tharn."
Tharn flexed his jaw to then look about after he semi growled.
Boonire looked over tharn again to then look exactly where type was, after the judge announced anara, types whole body shuttered has he saw him come about to be placed to a chair for him to look right at type, for type to then hang his head to look down.
The three then turned there heads has they heard someone come in, boonire parted her lips has she saw anaras father, he came in with no expression to then go to sit to a chair before them to keep eyeing his son.
"What is.....fruka doing here...." She said under her breathe.
Type took in a deep breathe, he knew why he was there but he remained silent.
"So... Looking over all the documents, anara Marika, I do not see a real reason for him to stay in...."
Type, tharn and boonire looked to fruka who stood who looked straight to the judge to then hand him something.
The judge took it to look it over, anara turned his head to eye over this to then look to his father with a face. His father kept his head forward to go back to sit down without an expression.
The judge nodded to place the papers down.
"With what I have just read, even though it is unorthodox, I will allow. Anara Marika, you are sentence to jail for the next 2,000 years for your crimes, when you are too be able to leave, you will not be allowed near your father or his family, neither will you be allowed to go anywhere near your estrange son or his family."
Anara widened his eyes to turn his head to look to the judge to bare his cannines to have two men come about to move him.
He then looked to type who eyed over him to breathe a bit heavily.
Anara then gave type a darkened smile.
Type hung his head immediately to place his hand to his stomach to get up to leave and quick, tharn got up to follow for Boonire to stay to watch anara being taken away to then go to fruka to eye over him.
"What.... Are you doing here?"
Fruka got up to then turn to eye over boonire.
"Your son called upon me."
Boonire widened her eyes to then turn her head to be mystified.