very interesting

Sitting to a chair, still chained, chaiya had his eyes to the ceiling with no expression, to shake his head a bit to the side.
"I want to know where...."

Type who sat next to him eyed him over with tharn to the back ground shook his head. 

"Not until you continue with these tests and continue with the truth."

Chaiya looked to type to then narrow his eyes. 

"Audia is in pain, have him come to me for blood and I will finish these tests in honesty."

Type narrowed his eyes to look him up and down. 

"I can draw your blood and give it to him."

Chaiya flexed his jaw..

"Not good enough."

Type signed to turn to eye over tharn who shook his head slowly. 

Type then turned back to eye over chaiya. 

"You will behave?"

"Half breed!?" Tharn said through his teeth.

Chaiya looked over type to give a stiff nod.

Type got up to go about, to the door, tharn rushed to it to move his arm out to eye over type. 

"No."

"Tharn..... Trust me."

Tharn growled a bit to move his arm away to then look to chaiya who eyed them still with no expression. Narrowing his eyes, tharn looked at type once more..

"Let me shoot him then."

Types eyes widened. 

"Excuse me?"

"He shot you."

"That was because of you tharn."

"We can discuss all that later, if audia is to come here, I want to....."

"Tharn you are going to leave chaiya alone, I am going to go get audia, if chaiya does anything other then behave, I know you will do something and he will never see audia again."

Tharn and type looked to chaiya who barred his teeth. 

"You both can not keep me away from what is mine!"

"Trust me chaiya, yes I can."

Type turned to then leave, tharn watched him go to turn to eye over chaiya to wrap his arms about himself. 

To the bathroom, audia had his head to the toilet the morning sickness was getting worse. 

Hearing a knock, sarawat got off the bed to go to the door to eye over type has he opened it, type made him a face to go about, tine to the bathroom door was eyeing over audia to turn to look at type. 

"Type?"

Type signed to then eye tine to look to audia..